Start Brawling!

• Thread starter Six Million Dollar Man
  • Start date
"Toes Away. >:O"

Kuraaku decided to let her go for his legs alright: by trying to kick her in the chest! He shot his leg out at full speed, with a loud 'WATAAAAAH!!!' of the high pitched Bruce Lee Variety, and waited to see what would happen, whether his kick would land, or if Izumi would manage to get his ankle, or any other part of his body. Regardless, he'd have to end this match with a good finishing move, like that Rolling Savate he mentioned, or if worst comes to worst, his Dairyuu (Double Dragon) claw punch.

"SUCK ON THESE PIGGIES!"

Izumi's eyes widened in pain and anger when she felt something make contact with her chest, than she was flying backwards. She was sprawled across the mat or the arena for a moment, than she pushed herself up onto her elbows and glared at Kuraaku. She leaned back than sprung forward, landing right on her feet as if it was no big deal whatsoever. She was fighting a loosing battle, that much she knew, but she wasn't one to just give up in the middle of a fight, she would keep fighting until she was either knocked out or put into something impossible to escape. Izumi wiped her wrist long her jaw, and stood hunched a little ways away from Kuraaku, acting as though she couldn't handle anymore, though when he got closer, she was planning on going for a Guillotine Choke hold.

Kuraaku charged forward, before hopping up, and spinning around to bring his foot towards the girl, hoping it would take her out.

-

Rolling Savate

-

"ORA ORAAA!!"

((sorry but the youtube vid or pic you posted wont work on my laptop DX))

(It was a jumping spinning back kick. D:)

((Man sounds awesome! I'm using a school issues laptop so it has a filter on it :/))

(Ah. Well, you can either have Kuraaku win and get his kick to connect with Izumi, or maybe she can catch his leg, and then he falls to the ground, as she finishes him off.)

(I'll go easy on you just this once and let you win =D))

Izumi looked up in surprise, his attack had come a lot faster than she had anticipated. She felt his leg make contact before she crippled onto the arena mat in pain. She bit her lower lip to hide her agonized filled groan and just laid there a moment while a ref ran over and counted down the seconds until she would be disqualified and claimed the looser of the match. The ref slammed his hand down on the mat next to Izumi's head, than turned and grabbed Kuraaku's wrist, throwing his arm into the air, a sign of victory.

Izumi lay still a moment longer than she pushed herself irritably up into a sitting position and listened as the crowd went wild. Next time Kuraaku wasn't going to be so lucky was all she thought as she stood up and dusted herself off. She picked up her chain and dragged it out of the arena behind her, heading for the arcade where she was thinking about finding something to do that wouldn't hurt her already aching limbs.

(>:O Madness!)

Kuraaku fell down also, lying down, though not as long, as he climbed to his feet, and performed a leg lock. He climbed off, and had his wrist held up in victory. He looked down to Izumi, and helped the girl up, smiling at her as he shook her hand, raising her wrist too. This match wasn't anything too major, so Kuraaku didn't mind wins or losses. He just wanted to start hanging out with the young lady as soon as possible.

"Nice work! :O"

((I know I'm insane! XD))

Izumi rolled her eyes but smiled at Kuraaku. "Me nice work? What about you?!" She laughed, hitting his shoulder lightly in a teasing way. "Look the crowd loves you!" She cupped her hand over her ear and got them to cheer louder. She shook her head at them and pointed to Kuraaku, meaning the applause was for him not her. With that she turned and disappeared out of the arena, stretching her arms above her head and looking at Kuraaku, before she stuck her tongue out at him. "That was a pretty badass finishing move, I'm surprised at how fast it was." She gave him a thumbs up.

"That's just something I picked up. Wait till you see my other moves!"

Kuraaku chuckled, before turning towards the exit, and gesturing for the girl to follow him. If she wanted, that is...

Izumi tipped her head sideways at Kuraaku curiously but followed him towards the exit, putting her hands into her pockets. "So where are we going?" She asked him, looking around to try and figure it out herself. She rolled her shoulders a couple times. "I'm not sure I want to." She laughed referring to the last move, but she smiled at him.

"What? I'm not taking you on a date or anything, if that's what you're thinking!" Replied Kuraaku. "Let's just chill in the arcade before bed. I just earned a great suite for winning against my battle just before this one today, so I want to try out the new bed!"

Izumi raised one of her eyebrows at Kuraaku, confused when he said something about a date than she just laughed. "I never said that. If it makes you feel better, whatever we do I will pay for myself, alright?" She asked, still laughing and shaking her head. They made it into the arcade and Izumi heard her stomach growl at the smell of food. She held her finger up for Kuraaku to give her a minute and ran over to see what it was she smelled, than she walked back over to him deciding she could eat later. "So who did you beat the crap out of yesterday that won you the suit?" She asked him.

"Sure! :D"

Kuraaku led the girl to the Arcade, stopping by the Meal Hall for their food first, before she asked about his previous victory.

"Oh, nobody special. They call him Jonas."

Becca walked into the Arena, her jaw set. She was fired up, and looking for a fight at this moment. "Anyone looking for a fight?" She yelled out.

Jon walked out on the arena and literally hits the ground and starts running to the fighters on all fours.

Becca snarled, and crouched low, kicking her leg out and connecting as the other guy came closer to her, striking him on the forehead.

Jon finds himself in a heap of pain. He feels his forehead and looks back at the girl who hit him. He then tackles her, and pins her on the ground biting roughly on her arm.

Becca swiftly reacted, pulling her key out of her pocket and jabbing it into his arm. She used his initial shock to her advantage, rolling out of the way, and jumping to her feet.