Start Brawling!

• Thread starter Six Million Dollar Man
  • Start date
No, no...I'm afraid I won't have any babies! He gets angry, but restrains from using his true form. Just get ready to be maimed!

"Like hell I will!" She lunged forward, her large eagle wings sprouting just in time, allowing her to soar over his head. She brought her foot down and slammed it into his face.

Jon took the hit, then took her leg and slammed her down into the ground. He then lifts up the axe execution style and comes down onto her neck, but stops it centimeters away from her throat. Jon smirks I could end your life right now, but I'm not in the killing mood. And I kind of like you sooo....Your move Becca!!!

Becca stared up at him, her gaze incredulous, before she rolled away and to her feet. "I sort of like you too - so I'm going to do this!" She reached up to her hair and extracted razor blades from the bun. She threw them his way with lightning speed.

Jon deflected the two razor blades with his arms. That doesn't show that much of a "liking" towards me he said with a smirk

"In my language, it does." She retorted with a returning smirk. "Your turn."

He clenches his fist and runs up to Becca at a fast speed leaving him a blur until his fist meets Becca's stomach, his claws slightly entering her flesh he pulls away fast and licks the blood off of his claws. Your taste....irresistible!!!

"Oh yeah? Well, do you want to taste more?" She grabbed his shirt, and pulled him forcibly closer, pressing her lips to his in a passion.

He widened his eyes wondering where this came from, yet he eventually closes his eyes and enjoys it. He floated up into the air a little with out even noticing. He was so deeply in a trance that his limbs went numb. He was clearly enjoying this kiss.

Becca finally pulled away, and released him. "My favourite form of attack." She flashed him a grin.

He hit the ground and looked at her. Wh.....WHAT...how was that an attack I'm soooo confused! He fell over and floated back up. He felt drunk from the kiss, a little woozy even. I'm still confused on...w-what just happened! Mind e-explaining eh!?

"See?" She pointed out with a grin, "That was an attack - now you are on the ground, speechless, and now floating in the air."

Jon fell once more. O-ok....you win! he said waving one finger. He then crawled off to the safe zone. The kiss had him lovestoned. He was in too bad of shape to fight anymore. He rested and tried to heal from this curse he called love.

Becca grinned, and walked over, jumping into the stands. She sat in a seat, and pulled out a bottle of water. She took a sip, and glanced around.

As Jon returned he sat next to Becca. You put up a good fight! He was still a little woozy so he just sat book and restrained from moving that much. He grabbed a bottle of blood he always has preserved. He gulped it down and relaxed.

She glanced sideways at him, and smiled. "I was just about to say that same thing to you. You fight like a man." She hardly ever gave compliments, so this was something special.

(wanna start a rp which is just these two characters?)

Um thanks? Jon said with a confused tone of voice

((thought you'd never ask!))

"It's a compliment!" She laughed. "I have fought several other guys in my time, and they all fought like girls. Wimpy girls!"

(I'll set it up.)

Um that's mean. But okay...and uh that kiss...wh-what was that? he asked still thinking back to it.
((cool))