Start Brawling!

• Thread starter Six Million Dollar Man
  • Start date
So funny he said with sarcasm. He looked around then sat down, accidentally sitting on his tail. He yelped and got up. I think I'll just stand.

"Suit yourself." She shrugged, and then pulled her jacket off, revealing her slim, bare shoulders in a blue tank top. "So, how did you find that?"

Marshall was confused by her question. Find what exactly? he asked.

"The fight!" She explained with a grin. She flicked on the radio, turning on a rock song. Her head bobbed to the beat of the music.

Uh that's classified sorry! he yelled over the radio. He eventually tapped his foot to the beat.

"Classified?" She giggled, and turned the music down a little. "You aren't James Bond."

Jon goes to the Kyoto school of fighting and they signed him up, but he wasn't going to let Becca know that. No it /is/ classified. I can not tell you he said in a very professional voice.

Becca rolled her eyes, and turned to her pile of mail. Suddenly a letter was posted through her door and fell on the mat. "Oh!" She exclaimed, picking it up. It had a weird logo on it - like a Japanese symbol but with the initials KSoC under it. "What's this?"

I don't know, but I need to go. I've got to go talk to my dad about this...appearance. Jon hopped out of her window and ran on all fours to his destination, which was the underworld. He took a few portals and finally got there.

Becca shrugged and then opened the envelope. In the envelope was a letter. She began to read, and her eyes widened in shock. "Oh my freaking God!" She jumped around with excitement. "The Kyoto School of Combat!" She had wanted to go to the very select school for years, but they very rarely accepted people, so those that did get accepted were highly talented fighters.