Would you like to join?

• Yes

Votes: 18 94.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking about making a male character who rocks on the guitar. Should I?
Taken. Sorry :P I'm kidding, you can do so if you want to. We still need some person to make a drummer... If you're interested.

Maybe I can make a girl to be the drummer. Who says a girl can't rock!?

girl drummers are cooler than guy drummers I think. Which is why my blind girl can drum pretty well.

It's honestly up to you. Whatever instrument, even a didgeridoo player. maybe not but you get the point.

I'll have schedules up for everyone. I will make it so everyone has at least one other character in their class. I just... need the motivation to do so.

images

Name

Jason Daniels

Sex
Male

Grade
Senior

Major
Playing guitar
Minor at playing drums but pretty good

Clique
Popular Bad Boys

Sexuality
Straight

Personality
Jason is a nice guy but is protective over his friends and family. He tends to get aggressive in fights and will usually harm the other person. Jason is someone others can trust and rely on. He is independent but kindly accepts help, knowing that teamwork is important as well. He is very brave and stands up for himself and others. He is very smart and does his best to remain calm but he's still human don't forget

History
When Jason was fewer than two years old, he was involved in a car accident. By the time anyone had noticed the accident it had been 6 hours. During the 6 hours Jason's dad slowly died from internal bleeding while his mother watched. His mother was traumatized by the event and became very frail and was hurt easily. This resulted in Jason becoming protective over his mother. Nine years later, Jason was traumatized after he attempted to protect his mother during a robbery in a postal office, and ended up killing the robber with his own gun. As a result he developed a fear of guns. He was bullied in middle school because of this but they moved when he finished 6th grade and moved here. People here found out and began bullying him and the adults bullied his mom. This happened day after day until Jason flipped. He began beating up everyone that had bullied him and won all battles. Jason beat a guy up so bad he nearly died so he was expelled. Jason never went back to Middle School but started all over at the high school.

Strengths
Fighting
Playing guitar
Parkour
Smart
Fast reflexs

Weaknesses
Can't control himself very well
Gets serious every time he fights
Doesn't really know how to take care of himself
Could never harm a animal or innocent person

Fears
Killing someone
Guns
Hurting someone he cares for

Habits
Runs a hand through his hair when unsure about something
Smirks in bad situations
Hands become fists when mad

Talents
Playing guitar amazingly
Drums

Relationships:
Lucas-Father-Loved
Casy-Mother-Loves

upload_2015-3-14_20-1-34.jpeg

Name

Faith Parker

Sex
Female

Grade
Sophomore

Major
Model

Clique
Student council - President

Sexuality
Straight

Personality
Faith is a brave and independent girl, but she doesn't mind help. She is free spirited and loves adventures. Faith is protective over her friends and won't back down, even in the face of death. She is very stubborn but has an open mind. She can be aggressive when she likes but she is kind and gentle at the heart. She is calm in most situations but even she can break down at times.

History
Faith was an only child, born into a well to do family. They lived happily until Faith was five. Her parents broke up and her mom left. Her dad then chose a new wife over Faith when she was seven, forcing her to go live with her mom and her new husband. Faith had an older and taller step-brother who always teased her. They grew up as a happy family and always went on trips. Faith and her older brother became best friends. Sadly though, her brother was killed by a kidnapper when he was protecting Faith from being taken.

Strengths
Very smart
Knows what to do most of the time
Gets along well with adults, animals, and kids
Knows how to take care of herself

Weaknesses
Isn't physically strong
Doesn't rely on others very much
Decides to do everything herself

Fears
High heights
Complete darkness
Rodents

Habits
Bites lip when concentrating
Messes with her jewelry when nervous
Taps anything when thinking

Talents
Rich
Beautiful model

Relationships
Seth-Father-Hates
Jayden-Mother-Loves
Mason-Step brother-Loved
Quinton-Step dad-Likes
Macy-Step mom-Likes

I'm here guys! (As if anyone cares..) I haven't been getting alerts D: But I shall post!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jessica
I would have rated that post "I care", but rainbows will have to do. C:

• Love
Reactions: GoodEveningClarice
Wait....who's free? So I can direct MacKenzie in their direction c:

Wills doing whatever and so is Elizabeth. They just grabbed their schedules

I'll be posting for Rook/Tidus soon, I'm waiting on @Lawkheart to post for Serene again.

Kagari and Shiro need to be in the exact same schedule, otherwise neither of them would ever get any work done. The school would have been notified of this before hand. 1 lesson only should be different in order for my plans to work.

Le posted~ If anyone wants to walk in on Tidus playing, feel free to =)

Ooc: those in the auditorium currently... You should speed things up so that you guys are heading to class because were now going to first period

Status
Not open for further replies.