Would you like to join?

• Yes

Votes: 18 94.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooh this is going to be fun and interesting. I can see it already.

And don't forget it's 2 against 1, with the 1 having only 4 senses to work with and the 2 having ways to communicate about their plans that the 1 can't understand.

...Yeah she's gonna need a friend quickly... DX

Nah they'd consider her their friend, they're just the kind of people who really enjoy pissing off their friends.

15%2B-%2B1

Name: Saiya Palmer
Sex: female
Grade: Sophmore
Major: She majors in writing and minors in art

Clique: None at the moment

Sexuality: Bi-Curious

Personality: She's quiet, kind, and serious at most times but can also be a goofball when she wants. She easily gets angry and a little sassy when anyone threatens or bullies a friend of her's. She's also stubborn and slightly hard-headed as well.

History: Saiya was abused in her early childhood until she was in the second grade, when her parents were killed in a car accident. She was then adopted by a family friend that had three sons that were older than her. The eldest son had never liked her and neither did she.

Strengths: She's good at writing, she's decent at drawing, Saiya is also a good listener and will do whatever she can to make her friends happy, even if it means that she isn't. She also has a very big imagination.
Weaknesses: She can't sing, dance, act, if there's something wrong with her she won't do anything about it. Saiya is kind of clumsy and tends to daydream often. She also has a weakness for anything cute. Or small.
Fears: Saiya has a fear of bugs, large dogs, clowns, and elevators
Habits: She has the habit of either tapping the end of her pencil on a journal she's writing in or on the top of her desk, she also bites her lip when she's nervous as well.

Talents: She's good at writing and pretty god at art. And she considers being good at videogames a talent.

Relationships: She doesn't have any friends at the moment but can't wait to make some and is open to relationships.

Last edited:
images

Name

Naomi Hunter

Sex
Female

Grade
Freshman

Major
Singing

Clique
Misfits

Sexuality
Straight

Personality
Naomi is a quiet girl who does things without telling people first. She is very brave and loves adventures. She is very brave and quite intelligent. She is very stubborn and has a fierce determination in everything she does. Naomi never gives up and never find away. She always srays and fights, no matter what. She keeps everyone at a distance and refuses to get close. Naomi can be relied on and trusted buy don't expect her to feel the same way about you.

History
When Naomi was young she sang before she talked. Her parents knew she had a special gift so when Naomi was five they hired a private tutour to improve her voice. Naomi and her tutour became very close, like brother and sister. He was always there for her but after three years her parents fired him, blaming him for stealing from them. You see, Naomi was a rich girl with everything and so were her parents. He left without saying goodbye and that's when part of Naomi died. Naomi refused to leave her room for five months after that and only left it for school cause she had a bathroom attached to her room and her private Butler brought her everything she asked for.

When Naomi was eight her butler raped her and left. Naomi's parents never knew about it but some of her died after that. Her parents grew worried cause now Naomi didn't even talk to them. Naomi made a beat friend at school though and surprisingly even gained a boyfriend when she was 12.

Naomi loved them both but one day she found them kissing under the bleachers. They all fought that day and it ended with Naomi being slapped by her best friend and her boyfriend with his back to her. Naomi knew from then on never to trust others do she didn't, not even her parents. Throughout the years Naomi has improved her voice to the max and has been molded to the person she is today.

Strengths
Singing
Cooking
Playing piano and violin
Great at gymnastics
Athletic

Weaknesses
Keeps everyone at a distance
Could never han an animal or child
Sucks at drawing and painting
Has no allies
Claustrophobic

Fears
Tight spaces
Complete darkness
Getting close to others

Habits
Bites lip when concentrating
Looks away when lying
Messes with her clothing when nervous
Makes her hands into fists when angry

Talents
Rich family
Amazing voice
Piano
Violin

Relationships
Lucy-Mother-Hates
Derek-Father-Hates
James-Butler-Hates
Miles-Ex boyfriend-Hates
Jasmine-Ex best friend-Hates
Jake-Tutor-Likes

Last edited by a moderator:
The amount of singers on this RP is too damn high!

readImage

So... we got some Ninjas, some singers and that's about it. So, if we wanna make a club that everyone's in, it's gonna have to be a Shinobi Battle Chant Appreciation Society.

• Love
Reactions: Takumi
I'm going to make Kenith and Elizabeth NPC's. So I'll be writing Syrena and Robert as my main characters. If anyone wants to do anything with Kenith and Elizabeth then I'll write them, but if not, I won't be writing them for a while.

Well, I hate zoidberg. I'm gonna make my own Shinobi Battle Chant Appreciation society, with blackjack and hookers!

bender.jpg

Shinobi Battle Chant Appreciation society? Shut up and take my money!
shut up.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Takumi
Looks like I win this round. See avatar for appropriately smug while still infinitely cute picture.

Just finished Saiya. Hope she's okay....

483ef0911f5e27073a015b45aee7a288b9c8d3bfa104f8bfe6625572f97cfa52.jpg

Sorry, I couldn't find a "Yes" cat so I guess I'll have to go with option 2. Then again it's not for me to decide. Considering she likes video games, I bet she'd get on well with my characters, who are making a video game in their spare time.

Oi, @RogueRaven12 do we have a class schedule prepared? I imagine the musical classes will be rather packed.

I'm thinking about making a male character who rocks on the guitar. Should I?

Status
Not open for further replies.