• Yes

Votes: 18 94.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed... ._.' Well I hope it doesn't die... DX

Yah I know and it irritates me that no one tells me why. They just act like its perfectly OK to drop out without any reason why and when I ask, they dont respond ><

Alright cause I can't afford losing anymore people. I will open teacher creation to people.

[pic]
Name
Grade: Grade they teach; If its an art subject, they teach all grades. Gen ed courses only teach one grade
Major: What their talent is.... what did they major in in school? What art class do they teach?
Class: Do they teach a gen ed course? An Art course? Maybe they teach both....

Personality
History: Optional.

Strengths
Weaknesses
Fears
Habits
Talents

Relationships

Wait on making one because I want to make one first as an example so you know what Im looking for. Oh and change to a rule. You can have 5 students and 5 teachers/professors.

does peeve me off that they peace out as well. I get you have stuff to do, but I'm super busy myself and still manage a rather active status.

20aab6a37a6b89a349047c540d8782c3.jpg

Name:
Ronald Calvin
Sex:
Male
Grade:
Junior and senior AP Physics
Major: Only Physics
Class:

He teaches physics

Personality:
Professor Calvin tends to keep to himself. He is a tough teacher and most students fail his class because of how hard it is. He challenges his students making him one of the best teachers at the school. He's not talented like some of the other teachers, but he's intelligent and makes sure his students learn something from his class even if they fail. He doesn't want students to fail but he won't baby the students until they get it right. No questions about the material and he will move on. If you ask about it later, he will dismiss your question. Students that need help are to come to extra help days and if they don't, then he can't help them.
History:
Learn through role play

Strengths:
-Physics
-Science
-Math
Weaknesses:
-Fighting
-Idiots(Its not really a weakness, its more of a pet peeve)
-Failure
Fears:
-Clowns
-Snakes
-Ending up alone
-Tarantula(No other spider just tarantulas because they can kill)
Habits:
-Taps his pen when he's annoyed
Talents:
-Doesn't really have one except for being really good at physics

Relationships:
He has a wife, a five year old son and a two year old daughter. His wife is currently pregnant with child number three. He is an orphan but he doesn't let that get in the way of him having a loving family. He has a few close friends and a couple of ex girlfriends and even an ex boyfriend but he's still fairly close with all of them. Despite his personality, he doesn't really have any enemies. He has a reason for everything he does and most people respect that and those that don't find it a waste of their time to pick a fight with him.

@TwistedPainter yah agreed >< I am juggling keeping up with role plays as well as keeping up with my classes. Its not easy but I manage.

Its not dead. I refuse it to die. I just need some time to organize shit.... but if people would f-ing stop dropping then maybe it wouldn't die. God damn it! If you're so busy, why even attempt to make a character?

Status
Not open for further replies.