Starlight Academy for Performing Arts { Ooc and Sign ups }

• Thread starter ❖RogueRaven12❖
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Would you like to join?

• Yes

Votes: 18 94.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can give Sam whatever. He's instrument and composing focused but he'll do fine in any sort of academic classes.

I shall wait until Adela, Leon, and Roald get their schedules to post~

You're free to give the three whatever you think is best.

I'm good for any classes provided it includes music (obviously) and preferably maths.

All I ask is that you don't peg me with sewing or something like that.

Im really sorry for holding the role play up. Its overwhelming since there are a lot of characters and Ive just had no energy and/or have been really busy

I've got time too, but all too often RPs can die if even one person forgets to / takes too long to respond.

That's true, especially if it's the GM. But it should be fine. ^.^ he's telling us it's taking a minute.

No problem that leaves me room to reply to other eps in the meantime.
Just take as much time as you need.

I think, sadly, I'm going to have to drop this rp. : < Sorry about this and wish you all the best.

But I actually had your student done... Or mostly done. But OK. If you think thats best

Whoop. Is it possible to still try to join this rp?

gloves%2520darker%2520than%2520black%2520hei%2520red%2520eyes%2520monochrome%2520male%2520anime%2520boys%2520photoshop%25201440x936%2520wallpaper_www.wallpaperfo.com_59.jpg

Name: Austin Zen

Sex: Male

Grade: Senior

Major: Band, Trumpet

Clique:
You can mostly see him around the band or music group often, or you will seem him hiding in the restroom from everyone since he has extreme shyness

Sexuality:
Strait

Strengths:
Trumpet
Flute
Guitar
Being the type of person to listen to your problems or what you have to say

Weaknesses:
Math
Science
Making friends
Self conscious

Fears:
Someone being angry with him
Falling in love and getting dumped
Women

Personality:
Calm, soft spoken, shy, big hearted

Talents:
A natural on the trumpet
Is a very good runner
Has a somewhat decent singing voice

Relationship: OPEN

Yeah Raven, don't push yourself. Go at your own pace with this whole thing. Just don't be too long away from us ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.