Would you like to join?

• Yes

Votes: 18 94.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damnit, I blind person! That means there's one person who's immune to my characters switching places!

Reactions: Arius LaVari
XD since she relies on sound and feel then yeah. ^.^

Well, they're very good at imitating each other's voices, so she'll still find it difficult. Maybe they'll introduce themselves to her using the opposite name right from the beginning?

TwT picking on a blind person isn't nice, she would immediately dislike that once she discovered the trick...she probably wouldn't much like them at that point either.

Reactions: Twisted
@Ruko

Would you like a crappy translator to use for when they speak Japanese and then put what you wrote like how I'm doing it?

"このような何か。" ((Something like this.))

Oh, and to everyone who hasn't posted - I can't imagine this introduction is going to be lasting much longer so it might be a good idea throwing in a few sentences to declare your presence.

I thought about it, but considering I imagine that 90% of us can't read japanese then it seemed kinda rude. And besides I only know how to read Katakana and Hiragana and I only know a few words. I don't know how to do sentence structure yet so...

Don't be silly. They're too cute to hate. And they switch places occasionally to trick anyone. They don't discriminate. They annoy everyone equally.

XD she can't see them to say they're cute or not. so ha.

I meant personality-wise. I'm not blind myself though so I don't know for sure, but I've seen cases of blind people basically mimicking sight through touch and sound, like being able to "see" shape and even colour.

Yah guys, I don't like slow role plays. It irritates me because it gets boring when everyone is just standing around talking so I do speed things up very quickly and make sure no one is left out so anyone who hasn't posted, I suggest you post quickly or we can cardboard your character and pretend they have been there the whole time. Or they can come to school late. Whatever you prefer. Just, I don't want to leave anyone out.

That's true. Anyway~ -working on intro post- I'm just picking at someone who wants to play a trick on my character; actually kind of expecting her to get picked on quite a bit...

Hey I JUST made my character... o.o' I'll get it up in a little bit. >w<' No worries.

She uses a cane? Now you're just making it too easy... You should make her like Toph and be able to see in greyscale on any solid ground. Hey rogue, there's magic here right? That'll work, right?

<w< It's modern day and a normal school setting so I don't think so. XD Come on. She doesn't always have to use the cane, in areas that she knows well, like her classrooms and (Once she settles in) her room, the halls near the room, it's just been awhile since she's been to the auditorium so she'll start walking around a little more normally once she gets used to it.

Too late. Kagari already started coming up with ways to troll her.

Karagi is gonna get smacked with that stick of Carla's. XD

Not before she's painted it like a candy cane she isn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.