Starlight Academy for Performing Arts { Ooc and Sign ups }

• Thread starter ❖RogueRaven12❖
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Would you like to join?

• Yes

Votes: 18 94.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could those in the auditorium have a chance to post before time is moved along, please?

(I don't mean it in a rude way, so I hope it didn't come off as that.)

If you're gonna make a post that's purely OOC you should make it in the OOC chat. If you do it in the IC thread then people start to think they can use OOC in there and it gets really messy really quickly, in my experience. Also, i'm not gonna make another post until lessons start. I don't see much point in describing how they stood up, walked to the auditorium, picked up some paper and left the auditorium.

What is the official ordering of classes Raven? I'd rather not say Vince's schedule and have to have everyone else live by that. Know what I mean?

Same. I'd offer to make them if rogue can't for whatever reason, but I don't know the classes.

So we've slowed down a bit... Let's make sure this doesn't die on the first 15 posts :P

@RogueRaven12 I think we're really gonna need those class schedules soon. I mean, none of us know where we're actually meant to go yet.

Im working on them. I just need help from you guys as well. I have to go through each and every character sheet and chose the best subjects for them.

You won't have to make a schedule for Kenith and Ellizabeth, their NPC's so they'll just be filler for scenes.

Well... Vince needs a music course, an art course, a technology course, and graphic design/animation course... Is this what you would like?

I will try to get a post in sometime today, I just saw the IC thread last night

Well...Carla is a singer and a decent drummer, she can't see so a computer class won't work for her unless she's with another character. Again it's pretty obvious that my character needs to rely on someone for help until she learns her classes. (Made her that way so she would have to interact with pretty much everyone a lot more than normal. ^.^') genrally she should have about two different music classes, related to her singing and then related to her drum skill. She would most likely have a study hall class as well, I mean she mostly learns through reading her brail books and the monotone of the teachers, trying to think of what else she may need; @.@' well there are basic classes that she needs to do as well...for her skills though she only really needs the 2 music classes.

Elizabeth... she's my character. I have a character Elizabeth. @Lawkheart

Oh and guys, there will be majors but not as many as normal schools. I have an idea actually but it means more work for me. There will be two schedules. One schedule is academics and the other schedule is for arts. There's a vocational school about a half an hour away from my house that has it kinda like that. One week you do academics, another week you do arts. It differs between students about what week it is I believe. I dont know much about it since I never went to the school.

~WIP~
6ee8d838bd2e28f560c1645923bdbec4-d8if3za.jpg

Name: Elizabeth "Ellie" Castle
Sex: Female
Sexuality: Bisexual
Height: 5'3''
Weight: 123 lbs

Grade: Sophomore
Major: Majoring in Creative Writing; Minoring in Art
Clique: No

~Bio~
Personality: ~

History: (Most will be reveled in the IC)
~

Strengths:
~Very flexible
~Ambidextrous; can use both her left and right hand to write, draw and paint.
~Can keep a level head in stressful situations

Weaknesses:
~Does not stick to anything she wants to learn to do
~Very short attention span
~EXTREMELY blunt; to the point she has to bite her tongue to keep from saying something

Fears:
~Falling down
~Heights
~Spiders
~Snakes

Habits:
~Plays with her hair
~Hops around on one leg at random moments when she's walking back to her dorm room
~Tapping her leg when nervous
~Her right eyebrow and right eye twitch when she's very annoyed

Talents:
~Playing the violin
~Matching octaves just by listening; with her violin
~Decent dancer; contemporary
~Amazing grasp of colors and textures; for art

Relationships: Kenith Richards is one of her closest friends. They grew up together.

Color Code: #2c402a
I have a character also named Elizabeth and she's gonna be an NPC instead of a normal character.

Oh and guys, there will be majors but not as many as normal schools. I have an idea actually but it means more work for me. There will be two schedules. One schedule is academics and the other schedule is for arts. There's a vocational school about a half an hour away from my house that has it kinda like that. One week you do academics, another week you do arts. It differs between students about what week it is I believe. I dont know much about it since I never went to the school.
That sounds interesting.

I think that double schedule thing could work. Would they all be in the same class for the academic week (the ones that were the same age, anyway), and then split into appropriate classes for the arts week?

I think that double schedule thing could work. Would they all be in the same class for the academic week (the ones that were the same age, anyway), and then split into appropriate classes for the arts week?

No since some will have an art week while other students will have academics.

Im sorry im taking so long on the schedules. Im doing that and playing Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments. I have one done.

• Love
Reactions: Hitomi Forsyth
Don't mean to bother ya, Rogue. But is Saiya good for approval or not? And sorry if I sound rude, not trying to.

Serene Brooks @*~Nightjade~*
  1. Elementary Harmony | Mythology 101
  2. Women's Choral Group | American History
  3. Jazz Singing | Horseback Riding
  4. (Lunch)
  5. Music Theory 101 | Gym
  6. Musical Theater 2 | Italian
  7. Sculpture | Public Speaking
  8. Guitar | Creative Writing

Aiko Petit @LaFemmeFatale
  1. Drawing and Painting | AP British Literature
  2. Women's Choral Group| AP Creative Writing