Would you like to join?

• Yes

Votes: 18 94.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh one of those kinds. I figured it'd be something along those lines, though i was imagining white instead of black.

By the way; sorry in advance for slow responses. It shouldn't happen anytime soon but in the future if I'm not responding within the day I'm most likely busy with my job or school.

Is this still accepting? If not I can just leave the large box I brought here and leave?

Heya Rouge~ would I be okay if I joined this? It sounds really interesting. ^.^

b88fcb1f68cee8737457bdf44f5c4fe1.jpg

Name:
Naoki Takahashi
Sex:
Male
Grade:
Junior
Major:
Singing
Clique:
Sorta popular... he has a few friends but he is very popular among the girls of the school.
Sexuality:
Straight

Personality:
Naoki Takahashi can be very cold and distant. He doesn't smile a lot and focuses a lot on his school work. He is very intelligent and always makes it number one in his class. He has a photographic memory so he only has to look at something once and he will remember it. Most of the girls at the school like him but he doesn't date women. People even go as far t say he doesn't like women. He just thinks they will get in the way of his studies. He is very scary when he is angry. He works out every day and isn't apart of the tennis team but he's the best on the team so he plays in the tournaments. He also plays soccer, basketball, and is the captain of the martial arts team. He may seem perfect in every way but he has a bad personality. He can be mean, cruel, and just a terrible person overall but most people ignore those small facts since he is so good looking.
History:
Naoki was born in Osaka, Japan by a half Japanese mother and a Japanese father. When he was 3 years old, his father died from cancer. He doesn't remember his face so he's not upset. When it happened, he didn't really understand what was happening. He just was confused by everyone crying around him. When he was 7, his mother died. Because of this, he was forced to move to America with his american aunt. His aunt was very strict with him and if he made the slightest mistake, he would get hit by his uncle. His aunt would scream at him. He grew a very cold attitude because of this. He hates talking about his past but he had a dream; he would move out, go to college, and become a very successful singer. He didn't sing in front of people but he did when he was alone. For his high school entrance exam, he wanted to go to Starlight Academy for Performing Arts and as usual, he passed with flying colors. He quickly became very popular and high school life was fairly easy because of this. No matter what he did, there were no bad rumors about him. He took advantage of this.

Strengths:
-Singing
-Sports
-Academics
Weaknesses:
-Being nice
-Being a good citizen
-Making friends
Fears:
-His aunt and uncle
Habits:
-He does smoke and drink when he's stressed but he doesn't do it often
Talents:
-Singing

Relationships:
Naoki has a few relationships but he's not close to anyone. He has his aunt and uncle but he hates them with a blinding passion. His parents are dead. He doesn't date.

Cool~ -goes to check how many singers there are-

There are a hell of a lot of singers now :D maybe 6 if i counted right...

Reactions: Arius LaVari
You should make maybe a drummer or something, then you could join the band that my characters are gonna start.

Ugh! @w@ >w< well make it 7 cuz if my girl gets accepted she's gonna be a singer too... Going to work on CS now

Owo I might make her minor in that. Honestly. Owo

I made him a singer cause... He had a mic and I liked the picture.

I might replace one of my characters with someone else... still debating.

On second thoughts, I think it might be more fun to make the band so that most of the people are only relatively good at the instrument of choice and have to work it out as they go along... Might be a way of explaining why a band has 5 singers and 1 guitarist or whatever...

On second thoughts, I think it might be more fun to make the band so that most of the people are only relatively good at the instrument of choice and have to work it out as they go along... Might be a way of explaining why a band has 5 singers and 1 guitarist or whatever...
You can make a group instead. Like... similar to Uta No Prince Sama where they all are singers in one group. SOmething like that.

Well, it can always be worked out. People will find instruments they like and can double at singing whilst they play their instruments. But it's up to you guys.

sing_by_ama_natto-d5zom6z.png
Name: Carla Monteque
Sex: Female
Grade: Junior
Major: Singing with a minor in instruments; drums specifically, though she can actually play them well already.
Clique: No she doesn't. (Not yet anyway.)
Sexuality: Bisexual

Personality: She is kind and usually cheerful, she does however go silent when she's trying to practice some new music. Most people think she's fairly childish though, in that she doesn't like to do what she doesn't like to do. So she's stubborn to a fault, shy when meeting new people mostly because she doesn't want anyone to say anything about her blindness. If you do...well that person will usually meet with her walking stick, though she never swings the thing high, always low so as not to really hurt someone. She is studious and often has at least two or three brail lined books with her.
History: (Will Reveal as we play)

Strengths: Singing, Drumming, she's intelligent, has sharp hearing which she relies on and can learn new music from listening to it.
Weaknesses: Sight, she's blind and relies on her sense of hearing and touch, her handicap means that she needs someone to read lyrics to her and then play the music for her to sing it properly. She has to learn new beats for her drum in a similar way.
Fears: Losing her voice, she's already lost her sight. It's the only thing she really fears since she can't see creepy crawlies or anything.
Habits: Drumming her fingers on her desk when she's practicing a drum beat, running her hands along anything; or anyone near her who tries to talk to her.
Talents: She can sing well and play her drum well despite her handicap

Relationships: None though she wouldn't mind getting to know someone that doesn't mention her blindness and she can depend on for the things that she needs that bit of help with.

Status
Not open for further replies.