Star Wars: Whispers of Darkness (OoC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sora agrees with what? :3

I offered to be Sith Lord o.o

Yes, Koyi's no the only set of knockers running around the galaxy in this thing! :fluffy:

Maar: Hey look! The only other woman in the galaxy!

Koyi: ... I don't like her.

Kidding, I'm sure you'll do fine @ch0sen1 ^^

And yeah, I can work with that. We need a Major Sith Lord anyways. Still need to PM the previous force wielders and do a head count

Reactions: ch0sen1
Alright! I will take that Sith Lord spot!

He looks good to me, so I guess just edit him if you want.

Also, all the previously submitted characters are accepted. I don't normally say "accepted!" for these things anymore, but unless I specifically come to you with an issue about your sheet, your character is good. Even if I have an issue, they'll probably be accepted, all I need is a little editing.

Sora. Do I need to pm you about the Sith Lord

You can, but only if you had specific questions to ask or details you wanted to share

Sooo ready to start with my "wanderlust" Lol
Was I not apt with using that term? It seemed pretty fitting from what you described.

Also, any character who had transaction in the Wizard's Emporium, please let me know :D May you be in need of power or speed, Wizard Emporium shall heed your plead and has what you seek

Stop advertising your characters business, you son of a Witch!

I'm bad with rhyme, I can never seem to find the thyme.

Was I not apt with using that term? It seemed pretty fitting from what you described.

Also, any character who had transaction in the Wizard's Emporium, please let me know :D May you be in need of power or speed, Wizard Emporium shall heed your plead and has what you seek
I'm just kidding around no worries
I'm bad with rhyme, I can never seem to find the thyme.
....Sora.....get out...

Status
Not open for further replies.