Star Wars: Whispers of Darkness (OoC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meanwhile people can polish up their CS and determine if they have relations with each other or not

My mandalorian is literally the only person in this RP that doesn't use the force or have force connection in some way.

Maybe my of should have relations with some other character, any takers? Lol

Eh no. Darious do not have force powers.

You're welcome on board my ship. Voluntarily or not =3
well, seeing as how the Sith is the only one who isn't after Alex, might as well. I'll think of something, ill probably pm you :3

• Love
Reactions: Rion
I think for my starting arc I'll have Retra sneaking off to some relatively uncharted world just to explore and adventure without the Jedi acknowledgement, and potentially running into one/some of the characters. Or maybe the New Republic will send to retrieve her.

Maybe she'll run into Geth and Dozenda.

Either way @Phi Chisym shall now be happy now that her wish has been granted

I'm thinking she would run into @Sora1297 's character after he was tasked in retrieving her and bringing her back to Coruscant. Since he's a reformed Jedi, he could take the job as a way to fall back in the good graces of the NR and start his path back to light, Or just as easy hire professionals to come and retrieve her so they don't risk any loss of Jedi or Republic members. However, I don't want it to seem like it's revo;ving around my character so she could just be successful in her covert rebellious explorations and come back on her own, to be scolded by Talon.
Maybe she'll run into Geth and Dozenda.

Yes, Koyi's no the only set of knockers running around the galaxy in this thing! :fluffy:

• Love
Reactions: Big Goblin Bastard
I was thinking of making an NPC sheet of Geth's contact who is a slicer and information broker. Small time but reliable. A rather heavy set alien or something with his own set of man-knockers

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: ~\The Talentless/~
Well Zen is an accomplished Jedi Hunter at this point, although they would literally have to make the bounty extraordinary to counteract his force-users must die credo but it could be done.

Reactions: ~\The Talentless/~
Unless I mis-read, I would be willing to be the Sith Lord. If that spot is already taken, I can make a non force-sensitive Trooper-esque type character. Seems like there are too many bounty hunters currently.

Maybe a Merchant...

Unless I mis-read, I would be willing to be the Sith Lord. If that spot is already taken, I can make a non force-sensitive Trooper-esque type character. Seems like there are too many bounty hunters currently.

Maybe a Merchant...
Oh so many bounty hunters indeed, lol. You can make a Sith make sure you read the rules and factions. All final decisions are made by GM @Sora1297

I'm gonna voice my opinion. If we're gonna have a Sith Lord, or a Jedi master, shouldn't they have more abilitities then normal? Or at least be stronger? But then that would have to mean we would have to trust the player not to abuse that.

Reactions: ch0sen1
Let us see...we got

A sociopathic mandalorian bounty hunter.
A Chiss bruiser jedi hunter
Former imperial stormtrooper turned mercenary
Twi'leki force sensitive smuggler
A buckethead bounty hunter with marginal force sensitivity
A clanker fleet admiral
A runaway jedi
Wanderlust filled jedi

Let us see...we got

A sociopathic mandalorian bounty hunter.
A Chiss bruiser jedi hunter
Former imperial stormtrooper turned mercenary
Twi'leki force sensitive smuggler
A buckethead bounty hunter with marginal force sensitivity
A clanker fleet admiral
A runaway jedi
Wanderlust filled jedi

Now all we need is a power hungry sith lol

So the bounty hunter here are abount 37.5% of the total roster

I think I'll make a secondary character that is that NPC contact black market dude who can hook peeps up with gear

Reactions: Jade
Status
Not open for further replies.