Star Wars: Whispers of Darkness (OoC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
CHOO CHOO!!!

But yes. I will try and compose a post tomorrow. Get some progress done on my end :)

Nearly free soon to post. How is everyone else?

Hey all. Let us say farewell to the count who passed the other day.

DOOKU.png

• Love
Reactions: Phi Chisym
I honestly thought he was immortal.

I have made a post. Hope people are still around...

I am...and will hopefully post up on my side of the spectrum. The summary is coming along and I should have it up tomorrow as well.

I do hope more people are around. Listening to 20 Star Wars related Audiobooks and dramas really got me in the mood for it.

Hi there! I was thinking of dropping a character sheet here, I've read the OP and I'm really interested, but I wanna check with the current players. Check if this is still active, or if it's a good point to jump in :)

• Love
Reactions: Phi Chisym
I'm still around as well

Um, about to drop our smugglers on a nearby planet within the Murninkam System, or was I to send them towards the Jandoon System and drop them off there instead? Trying to remember where we're suppose to connect some of the groups to build the story further?

I believe it was the Jandoon system since we were planning on meeting someone there.

Still here... just waiting. Twiddling my thumbs. :)

Hi there! I was thinking of dropping a character sheet here, I've read the OP and I'm really interested, but I wanna check with the current players. Check if this is still active, or if it's a good point to jump in :)
Do it. Awaken this glorious beast

Um...just doing another check in to see if those who are lost might one day be found.

i am still keeping an eye on this

Status
Not open for further replies.