Star Wars: Whispers of Darkness (OoC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Appearance:
9kow01.jpg

2qv3v3s.jpg
He stands at 5'11 weighing at 167lbs, he has a well toned body accompanied by a standard athletic frame.
Name: Rudo Novan
Species: Sorussian
Main Faction: The Sith Empire
Sub-Faction: Warrior Assassin
Weapons:
2qlbfro.jpg
Equipment: Carries whatever tools he will need for the task at hand.
Skills: Makashi, also known as Form II. Developed for the purpose of lightsaber-to-lightsaber combat, to address the failings of Form I, Makashi was the most dueling-centric of the seven classical forms. Relying on precision and efficiency over Shii-Cho's wild, sweeping motions, Form II allowed an initiate to defend himself against an opponent with minimal effort, while placing a heavy focus on avoiding disarmament.
He is also an adept tracker and hand to hand combatant.
Flaws:
Not very free thinking what he is ordered to do is his mission, regardless of the consequences he will complete his task.
He is a terrible pilot, he often had someone accompany him as a pilot and pilot only.
Blaster combat is not his forte, while he is good at long ranges with high powered precision instruments he is terrible with multi shot blasters and pistols.
He is a fool for glorious duels, and will often accept challenges regardless of circumstances.

Force Sensitive: Yes
Force Abilities:
Detoxify Poison
Force Jump
Tapas
Force Destruction
Force Lightning
Force Rage
Force Telekenesis
Bio: Raised under an exiled Sith Lord, he was taught that the Sith Order was the only thing worth living or dieying for. After his mothers exile she wanted only to have her child become a true Sith Lord, one that could eliminate the Jedi Scum that she had dared love once. Raised in the Outer Rim he was trained with his mothers duel Makashi style sabers. At the age of 20 his mother died due to an illness that he still has no information about. Since that day he has been taking on Mercenary factions, people that many would not miss. After his name got out he began to have to pay them to fight him, whoever could manage to hunt and kill him on his homeworld was to claim the bounty. It became all a game to him, a game that would prove him worthy of an apprenticeship under a Sith Lord. Soon he was met by a Sith Lord, this Lord took him into the fold and had him under his apprenticeship. This Lord was felled to an ill timed blaster shot, he was reassigned to apprentice under Darth Zhalek.
Other: "What is thy bidding, my master?" ~Darth Vader

Last edited by a moderator:
((Bare with me I have limited knowledge of the SWU so I may seem noobish, I am willing to take criticism so long as it isnt meant dickishly.)

Name - Loque Tekken
Faction - Sith Apprentice (If anyone wants to be his Master I'm down for that.)
Gender - Male
Species - Sorussian
Age - 21
Appearance -
9kow01.jpg
Weapons -
2qlbfro.jpg
Equipment - N/A
Apparel -
2qv3v3s.jpg
Skills - An exceedingly gifted double saber combatant, tracking skills, blaster combat, hand to hand combat, and hunting.
Flaws - Very few, however his lust for battle can be categorized as a flaw as it will call him to make irrational choices when fighting.
Force Sensitive? - Yes
Force Abilities -
Force Jump
Force Choke
Force Slam
Force Deflection
Force Combat
Personality - He lives to serve whomever he apprentices under, regardless of the cost. He will only question an order to know what extant he should complete it to.
Bio - Raised under an exiled Sith Lord, he was taught that the Sith Order was the only thing worth living or dieying for. After his mothers exile she wanted only to have her child become a true Sith Lord, one that could eliminate the Jedi Scum that she had dared love once. Raised in the Outer Rim he was trained with his mothers duel Makashi style sabers. At the age of 20 his mother died due to an illness that he still has no information about. Since that day he has been taking on Mercenary factions, people that many would not miss. After his name got out he began to have to pay them to fight him, whoever could manage to hunt and kill him on his homeworld was to claim the bounty. It became all a game to him, a game that would prove him worthy of an apprenticeship under a Sith Lord. Soon he was met by a Sith Lord, this Lord took him into the fold and had him under his apprenticeship. This Lord was felled to an ill timed blaster shot, he is currently awaiting reassignment with a new master.
You may want to check the op and adjust accordingly

Yeah I am just now reading through it all
Also, force choke is a variation of force telekinesis (don't worry I just learned that too XD), you might want to go and search up some of the abilities too and do some research like on the Star Wars wiki, it'll give a good description of it and what your looking for. And you should've read the op before posting a CS.

You might wanna look at some of the other CS's as well to get an idea of what you're looking for.

Detective Kairon's Investigation File: The Wizard
space_wizard_by_corndoggy-d81qpla.jpg
Alias: The Wizard
Species: Unknown. Possibly Near Human.
Height: 182cm
Weight: ~80-100kg
Known Location of Activities: The Outer Rim
Association: The Head of The Wizard Emporium.
Suspected Affiliations: Hutt Cartel, Black Suns and various criminal organizations.
Bounty: 450,000 Credits by the New Republic

Investigator's Report on the Suspect:
The criminal known as "The Wizard" is mostly unknown. His career as the orchestrator of a black market branch seemed to have launched right after the death of Jabba Desilijic Tiure. My investigations have lead that "The Wizard" had claimed some of the Hutt's interests such as his connections to intoxicants, weapons and armor and starships. It seemed that the resources sky rocketed him into the underworld hierarchy and is the go-to person for illegal and rare items.

Early reports from bounty hunters that have attempted to collect the bounty on his head have told about a small but effective fleet with a Venator-Class Star Destroyer as a flagship which "The Wizard" reportedly assumed control of. The fleet consisted mostly of freighters and starfighters but smaller cruisers were also reported to be in the battle. The fleet itself consisted of the entire Emporium, corsairs, smugglers and mercenaries that are also for hire.

Rumors say that "The Wizard" is rather eccentric, sometimes doing minor business deals in person with a retinue which consistently consist of two wookiee warriors that seem to owe "The Wizard" a life debt.

More information about "The Wizard" seems to be just rumors that may or may not be unfounded. Some rumors say that he owns his own large space station where people actually live in as a small colony and a central hub of the Emporiujm's operations. About "The Wizard" himself, rumors say that he might be a Jedi from the old republic that survived order 66.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Phi Chisym
Also, force choke is a variation of force telekinesis (don't worry I just learned that too XD), you might want to go and search up some of the abilities too and do some research like on the Star Wars wiki, it'll give a good description of it and what your looking for. And you should've read the op before posting a CS.
Oh, yeah no I only just checked the original add for this and realized I'd missed allot for some reason, then I checked this posting my CS and was reading through the OP and I was like, "Weeeeell shiiiiiiiiiit."

Reactions: ~\The Talentless/~
I offered to be one. Waiting for Sora to reply

I offered to be one. Waiting for Sora to reply
Just make one. He did say that there was one needed and if there wasn't gonna be anybody then he would make a NPC one

Okay, added the combat form, gotta love the Jar'kai form lol

The Wizard has been expanded. Gained more influence and retinue

I like the look of that Wizard guy. Where is that art from?

Status
Not open for further replies.