Star Wars: the Saga Reborn (From "A New Hope" to "Return of the Jedi", rebooting the universe)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
So like, Darth Vader still as ANAKIN, or a Darth Vader CHARACTER who never got put in a suit?

Okay, just so I know, everyone who's involved with this RP (player wise) please post the name and job/role of your character

Mar Xeht, Sith Apprentice to (big bad underneath Palpatine) who will become a Jedi

Therus Geth: The Smuggler who ran the kessel run in 12 parsecs, a former stormtrooper and unknowingly a force sensitive.

So like, Darth Vader still as ANAKIN, or a Darth Vader CHARACTER who never got put in a suit?

The first one; Darth Vader, still as Anakin. Like after Obi-Wan defeated him, he merely lost his limbs, but didn't get caught on fire.

Or maybe he defeated Obi-wan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Code name: Malady. Agent of Imperial Intelligence, infiltration branch.

The first one; Darth Vader, still as Anakin. Like after Obi-Wan defeated him, he merely lost his limbs, but didn't get caught on fire.

Or maybe he defeated Obi-wan.

Hmm.. Interesting. You'll have to talk with @Tsuruga Jane about it because they wanted to play a female big bad who was the equivalent to Vader, but I wouldn't be against it.

If you wind up going through with that, we'll say Luke and Leia either never existed, are just living separate lives out of the Empire's reach, or died in childbirth along with Padmé.

@Sora1297

I'll message them and discuss it.

Personally, I'd say just living seperate lives out of the Empire's Reach. Just in canse another player wanted to be them.

Also, is there an OOC/ Signup for this yet?

Not just yet, I'm working on it. I'll leave the text-scroll for the IC, its causing me too much trouble right now.

It should hopefully be up tonight, that's why I was hoping everybody posted their characters name and whatnot. Making the roster, but I may just have to add it in later.

You guys and your silly force powers and lightsabers. Hockey religions and ancient weapons are a no match against a good blaster by your side. And swivel laser turrets.

Your overconfidence is your undoing. I have foreseen your inevitable demise, it will be graphic.

However, it will happen 5 years after the events of this RP

Well, blaster, swivel guns and years of military, piloting and unconventional warfare experience as well as more years of life of smuggling which can accumulate contacts with the more underground sorts and favors. HAHA!!! Oh, and a flamethrower. Let's see your lightsaber block that shit.

Well, blaster, swivel guns and years of military, piloting and unconventional warfare experience as well as more years of life of smuggling which can accumulate contacts with the more underground sorts and favors. HAHA!!! Oh, and a flamethrower. Let's see your lightsaber block that shit.

Hmm... Well, I could just hit your jetpack with a rifle and send you flying into the Great Pit of Carkoon. Ever think of that, fucker?

And technically it was a vibro poleax. Not a rifle.

Sora, if you need any help writing, I know pretty much all the ins and outs of a Star Wars RP... I can also get you some really cool resources for dynamic items, just for references... If you want them... It's a pretty complete list, with stats and such.

I'm also interested in RP'ing though... The Star Wars RP I'm currently in with EraSonata is pretty much dying... Sadly... I was hoping to simply transfer my character over to here. I really don't feel like writing out another REALLY in depth CS for the same universe setting... Call me lazy... Lol

Sure, works for me!

I'll be happy to keep you as a reference as well! Glad you're interested.

• Love
Reactions: Lylith
Also, for sake of the amount of people we're getting, I'm gonna say a maximum of 4-5 Jedi/Sith are allowed.

Currently, we have:

• Two possible Sith Lords (Anakin and Darth Maesari).

• A Sith-to-be-Jedi (Mar, my character)

Anybody I miss?

OI!!! You forgot super awesome smuggler gunslinger that has the awesome ride. Pfft.

I was talking about the Jedi/Sith characters we had :3

Status
Not open for further replies.