Star Wars: the Saga Reborn (From "A New Hope" to "Return of the Jedi", rebooting the universe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess so??? you are the gm. You don'T guess.

Well @Tsuruga Jane hasn't responded or been active, so I "assume" they won't be here to play the big bad. Hence, I'm saying that Sapphiric is allowed to be suitless Vader

Okay, I'll pad the finishing touches out of the OoC tonight. This should be interesting :3

Here's my character sheet so everybody has another template to work off of.

jacen_solo_by_silvaras-d3iyo1b.png

Sith_by_yamazaki42.jpg

Stands at 5'6, with long and messy chestnut brown hair. He has dark brown eyes and thin eyebrows. Being a young man, Mar is quite thin. Most of his body weight is just muscle he's accumulated from the intense training his Sith masters put him through.

When he isn't wearing his Sith robes (second image), Mar is found wearing a black imperial uniform so he can blend in with the agents around him. He's also been known to disguise himself as a Stormtrooper on occasion.

Name:

Mar Zhet (has not been given a "Darth" title by his Sith masters)

Male

Species:

Human

Homeworld:

Technically, Nar Shaddaa (conceived on the planet, born on the Imperial Super Star Destroyer)

Profession:

Sith Apprentice (to become Jedi)

Skills and Abilities:

• He is an adept pilot, very skilled at flying pretty much all types of fighters. Specifically, he's had training with TIE's, but the knowledge can be applied to other vehicles. He's also had some training with Pod Racers, Swoop Bikes, and even a few confiscated Rebellion Ships such as the X-Wing or the Y-Wing.

• Being a member of the Empire and apprentice to Darth Vader, Mar has been taught many of the primary languages in the Galaxy. Primarily though, he knows Ryl, Huttese, Bocchi, and most codes used by Droids.

• Without his Force powers, Mar is a very persuasive person. He can very easily get people to to his bidding.

Force Abilities:

- Neutral -

Breath Control

Detoxify Poison

- Light Side -

Force Stun

Jedi Mind Trick

Ionize

- Dark Side -

Dun Möch

Force Scream

Force Lightning

Gear:

• Correllien Flight Suit (first image) and Sith Armour (second image)

(the parts were taken from an ancient Sith Trooper base. Quite surprising that it still works, considering they were made during the Old Republic)

Sith_Lightsaber_Hilt_by_broodofevil.jpg

You can never be too careful, especially if you're going undercover.

DC15s2.jpg

Possessions:

To be announced...

Prototype TIE-38, Stealth Class Single Fighter with quadruple laser system and Proton torpedoes.

star_wars_imperial_tie_fighter_3d_by_adamkop-d4nr0x2.jpg

Personality:

Somewhat of a loner, Mar very rarely cooperates well with others. He prefers doing things himself rather then let his "friends" assist him. Whenever somebody else manages to do something better then him, Mar does not acknowledge it at all. In fact, he dismisses it entirely and continues with whatever it is he's doing.

Having embraced the Dark Side at an early age, anger flows through him quite consistently. His masters taught him how to control it and use it as a means to grow stronger, but he doubts this at times. In fact, Mar uses all his willpower to represses his anger until it is required, such as when he's called in battle.

Despite being a Sith, Mar actually has a kindness to his actions. On occasion, but very rarely, he's taken bribes or just let whoever he was targeting escape. Even a few Jedi who he's discovered have no inclination to teach their ways, or even use their powers, he's only asked for their lightsaber and allowed them to go free. Keeping these acts hidden from his masters, especially the Emperor, has been extremely difficult. However, Mar has succeeded in his endeavour thus far into his life.

Mar also a mean spirited guy, but its all he's known. Occasionally, he finds himself acting in a manner that would be more appropriate for a Jedi, which shocks him. Its true he's been given training in both sides of the Force, primarily the Dark, as the Emperor despises any of the Light side. Vader, however, has much more good in him then bad hidden deep down, so Mar feels that Vader still embraces both sides, but chooses to use the Dark. Despite his occasional good-natured feelings and acts, Mar is an overall cool and collected person and tends to be more snide and cynical then anything else.

Ever since his mother was murdered, Mar absolutely despises anything to do with the Rebellion. He will even go out of his way to brutally kill anyone even closely affiliated with the Rebels (if he gets a chance, that is).

Bio:

Son of the Jedi Consular, Jan Zhet, Mar was a surprise to both the Jedi and his wife, Corrida. Having renounced the Jedi way in order to live a normal life within the Empire, Jan and Corrida fled for the planet of Nar Shaddaa. The strong dark side energies emanating from the planet provided a useful cover for the Force aura surrounding Jan. However, they had not planned on having a child before they arrived on the planet, having travelled as refugees and found a small isolated home in the slums. Mar's conception was a shock to the couple, but a blessing nonetheless. As the months passed and their son grew larger, Jan found himself having to use the Force in small doses in order to survive by stealing food and clean water. Nobody was willing to hire the former Jedi because of his refugee status, but also because he had been arrested four times for theft.

At nine months in her pregnancy, Corrida heard that a massive Jedi Purge was still going on, with the Emperor tracking down the remaining Jedi throughout the galaxy, despite Order 66 having been ended years before. Horrified that the Empire might find Jan, Corrida arranged for them to be moved to another planet, continuing to run until they could be far beyond the Emperor's reach. She managed to earn enough money in the following weeks as a barmaid and part-time dancer at a cantina to buy two tickets on a transport headed for Naboo, when they finally arrived. Having attacked during her absence, Darth Vader and an elite group of 501st Legion Stormtroopers landed in the city and sought out Jan, ending in a climactic duel between the Sith Lord and the Jedi Consular. In the end, Jan won and forced Darth on his knees, ready to finish him and take down his Stormtroopers. Then, one of the troopers found Corrida, who had rushed back home during the battle in hopes to warn Jan before it was too late. Demanding that Vader call off his troopers, Jan was killed by the Dark Lord when he accidentally let his guard down.

Tossing the body aside and grabbing the deceased man's lightsaber, Vader looked upon Corrida and hesitated. Normally, he would've killed her, but never before had he encountered a child born from a Jedi. Taking a moment to contact the Emperor, Palpatine was astonished that Jedi were now breeding. The Emperor decided that since the child would know how to wield the Force and could become a powerful ally, decided that Corrida be taken into custody until she gave birth. Palpatine knew that neither he nor his apprentice would live forever, but the teachings of the Sith needed to survive. Eventually Vader would become the Emperor and take on an apprentice of his own, but Palpatine desired that they begin training now. Since Anakin's children had been destroyed with Padmé on Mustafar, any hope of the potentially powerful offspring being trained by the Sith were nonexistent. They needed a young, fresh mind, and Mar was just right for the job.

After Mar's birth, Corrida was kept locked up along with her newborn. Every day, droids came by and made sure she received the proper nutrients and vitamins to stay alive and keep the baby healthy. After she had properly taken care of Mar and once he was able to properly act on his own, Stormtroopers would arrive and take the boy away to continue his training. Vader would then lead him to an isolated chamber where Mar would spend the next 8 hours learning all about the Empire, how to use a Lightsaber and a blaster, how to fly a starship, and most importantly, the inner workings of the Force. After a month or two of training, Vader would present the boy to the Emperor and let Mar demonstrate his new skills. If the Emperor was pleased at his progress, Mar would be given special advice and lessons from Palpatine. If he was not pleased, however, Vader would be forced to have a droid discipline the boy until his skills improved. This cycle continued for years until finally, at the age of 14, Mar became so enraged at the droid that he completely destroyed it, then broke out from his discipline cell and tore apart the backups. The Emperor was extremely pleased with Mar when this happened, knowing that finally he had allowed his anger to make him strong. At this point, Mar was deemed to have completed his training and was allowed to build his own lightsaber.

As Mar entered the rankings of the Sith, Palpatine ordered that his mother be killed, knowing that his emotions for her were holding him back. Unbeknownst to even Vader, the Emperor commissioned a special crop of Clone troopers from the cloners on Kamino. They were instructed that they worked for the Rebellion and that they were to attack the Imperial Super Star Destroyer and kill Corrida, who was a traitor to the Rebellion. Boarding the ship and attacking the Empire, the "Rebel" clones found and murdered Corrida. In his distraught rage, Mar slaughtered the remaining clones along with his master. After giving her a proper funeral, Mar vowed that he would never forget what the Rebels did to him. He would hunt down every last Rebel scum until their puny Rebellion was nothing but a distant memory.

In recent years, Mar has been allowed to go off on missions alone and without Vader's supervision. Most of the missions involve him ending disputes amongst the planetary systems for the Empire (with or without the Galactic Senate's approval). Occasionally, he finds himself hunting down a long lost Jedi, or searching for the Rebellion's hidden bases scattered through the galaxy. These are the missions he really feels at home with, but both Vader and Palpatine seemingly refuse to let him pursue them. Mar figured it was because they thought he wasn't strong enough to handle something like a Jedi Master on his own, which is why they always provide him with an intense back-up when he faces off against a Jedi.

And juuuuuuuuust to nitpick at you XD Nar shaddaa is not a planet. it's a moon.

Keep telling yourself that XD I joke.

Okay, just so I know, everyone who's involved with this RP (player wise) please post the name and job/role of your character

Mar Xeht, Sith Apprentice to (big bad underneath Palpatine) who will become a Jedi

Syeron Hunwess: an aging and experienced bounty hunter who is starting to ask questions as for her entire career she's done everything for a price no questions asked and is growing tired of the lifestyle. She's feeling some guilt over her past as a result.

Sorry for the late reply, I haven't been getting notifications for some reason.

I am extremely sorry! There was a storm and my internet has been down for a while. I don't mind handing it over, because you have already said so. So I am excusing myself!

:pokepoke:
(You guys poking me to see if I'm dead)

That's too bad, sorry! But you're more ten welcome to have the character you wanted to play be adapted into a good guy/smaller bad guy, or make a whole new character!

-hugs the thread creater- I totally want in and I wanna play a bad guy going good and yes prolly expected a Jedi/sith

-hugs the thread creater- I totally want in and I wanna play a bad guy going good and yes prolly expected a Jedi/sith

Hey. Um, where you wanting to play a Sith turned Jedi?

We a two sith as we speak and an additional lightsaber wielder already.

Never mind very interested but I will not be joining. I don't like how OP Jedi/sith are where they can one shot a none force user. Hope it works out for you though

Uhm...there are plenty of ways for countering a force user. Boba Fett did pretty well against them

Status
Not open for further replies.