Star Wars: the Saga Reborn (From "A New Hope" to "Return of the Jedi", rebooting the universe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have had more requests about Siths and Jedi than the regular scum or even commando or whatever. Guess I'll have to have the turbo lasers ready

Yes we do. I think everybody who's a Star Wars fan wants to be a Jedi/Sith someday.

I'm just gonna be a force ghost and torment kids named "Luke".

"HI LUKE! IM TOTALLY A GHOST NOW, OOOOOOOOOH... Oh, uh, something about the Degobah system and Yoda, I don't know. I have to go do ghost stuff now, byyyyeee".

XDDDDD

You hocky religious zealots and your silly laser swords. Let's see how fast*draw*blast* you can act

*hold up hand**knock blast bakwards* Oh, that's cute...

That will NOT be a force ability in the RP. Just putting that out there.

*raises a wrist mounted flamethrower* Block this

Flamethrower.gif

*clutches hand**flamethrower tightens and breaks inner circuitry* You were saying?

*tosses flamethrower at you along side two thermal detenators before exiting the room and blasting the lockcircuitry, locking Sith inside with seconds to spare*

*stares at thermal detonators blankly before sighing**force pushes the wall and makes a hole, then whips the detonators out* Is that the best you got?

Shut up and get that OOC up already XDDD

*wanders in and looks at the fight.*
*leaves planet and calls down orbital bombardment. (Malak style, not Tarkin style)*

And yes, an OOC would be nice.

Working on it ^^

schnell schnell, schneller arbeiten, köter.

It's google translate german for Faster faster, work faster, mongrel. XD I don't know german myself sadly. Took french instead and flunked it hard. WHY DOES IT SOUND LIKE IT HAS SO MANY VOWELS!!!!

;-;

W-Why are you so mean...?

I joke I joke. Me mean is ignoring everything you say and be condescending towards you.

Well you'll be glad to know the OoC is coming along. I don't know why its taken this long, but I guess I was focusing more on my questions then I have the material xD

Working!

Status
Not open for further replies.