Star Wars: the Saga Reborn (From "A New Hope" to "Return of the Jedi", rebooting the universe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gender I find rather relative and unnecessary if using a Pic and you can easily pick up on the gender with the use She or He and height:

"Appearance: (Detail Description or pic plus optional description)"

I was genuinely waiting to see if people posted sheets yet xD

Guess I'll have to start the OoC for that! I'll be working on that for a whole so of you guys need to ask me a question, go right ahead.

The first plot will be centred around an artifact that Lord Sidious has acquired that has the power to absorb Force energy from a planet. He's using this artifact to flush out any remaining Jedi, while also increasing his powers by surrounding himself with extreme amounts of powerful Dark Side energy.

I think there was one like that but don't quote me on that. Way many super weapons in star wars.

Shhhhh... Don't speak. They'll think its an original idea :3

As I said, many super weapons in Star Wars it's hard to keep track of. Hell, the death star's biggest feature, the gun, was replicated....4 times or so. 3 at last.

Yeah I know. Kind of silly if you ask me.

ORIGINAL CONCEPTS ARE DED!

Death Star laser meets lightsaber technology, Samurai Goroh style.

The force of the death star beam would win by the force and size.

This is so awesome XD This may sound kinda weird but being a bad guy in this sounds so FUN. Helping stealing force energy from planets- this is my new hobby. I will work on trying to perfect an evil aura and mindset to write in. *breathes deeply* Become Darth Maesari.

Darth Sidious: Turn to the Dark Side, my young apprentice. Embrace your anger, feel it growing inside you. Yes...good...good! Feel its POWER. *evil laugh*

Me: *looks up just enough to see eyes and smiles* (in calm collected voice-) Yes...my Master.

da da da da dada... (the tense music that feautres a lot in Number III)

Rather (un)fashionably late to the party, but are you still looking for interested people? Perhaps another villain of the Imperial Intelligence sort?

Hmm, what were you thinking? Commander or something?

A field agent perhaps. Kinda like the Cipher agents in SWTOR if you're familiar with that game, or maybe like Agent Kallus in Star Wars Rebels.

Oh that could be interesting.

I apologize for not having read through the thread in as much detail as I probably should have, but is there an OOC up for this?

Not yet, but of all goes well it'll be up today

No one want's to be the chewbacca to my han solo : c

I haven't had time to read through all of the pages, but can I ask two questions:

1) Is this RP running (if so, how for)?
2) Is there an OCC/signup thread? (if so, can you post a link)?

1. Just Int Check
2. In the works

Status
Not open for further replies.