Star Wars: the Saga Reborn (From "A New Hope" to "Return of the Jedi", rebooting the universe)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love each and every one of you, I was making a list of Jedi/Sith.

Now let's make a list of normals ^^

Okay, so what's the deal with Vader? Do we have confirmation that he'll be in this RP?

On another note: I'll have the OoC up today. Sorry about the wait, been trying to figure out the minute details for my CS so Mar isn't overpowered and makes sense in terms of the plot.

I kind of need confirmation on some stuff for the Sith Lords for it to be 100% finished, but I'll leave the special information in blanks so they can be filled in later.

*is patting blaster pistols and awaits patiently*

Okay, I've also noticed something.

WE HAVE A LOT OF SHIPS!

I want those who have ships, to post either an image or a link to the Star Wars wiki for their starship. That way, we can decide which one we actually use as our Falcon.

0-0

Woah... That's a lot of links...

Reactions: Lylith
That's all the good finished ones... The rest are in a bigggg unused folder, lol

She flies in her lightsaber. It's one of those newfangled multi purpose lightsabers... Technology these days... >.<"

Oh, and this is my secondary weapon of choice if anyone was wondering... PS: I made this myself, and I hope no one uses it without mah permission... =p I can make you one if you like it... Just not this one xD

VonBlackCeremonialRkyy2_zps5935030f.png

Is dat a lightsaber Vibroblade?

It's a Rykk Blade.

Oh. Because a Vibroblade/Lightsaber would've been awesome xD

Lol that's also kinda sorta impossible... No, I made it to look like a dark energy blade, like the black lightsaber, but that's also kindof an anime / fan fiction thing...

EDIT: In the fan fiction RP I used it in, it WAS a black lightsaber, and my character was a fallen jedi type, but she didn't use it much. She had a big ship, and usually anything she had to kill got blown up by its cannon fire long before it had a chance to fight her, face to face... Lol

Okay, they haven't been online since Monday, so we'll just go ahead with Darth Vader. Sorry @Tsuruga Jane, but you can play another big bad Twi'lek if you'd like. But we need to get things rolling and you're not here, so apologizes! Don't hate me •-•;

Status
Not open for further replies.