Star Wars: The Galactic War

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, since it now appears to be a thing, I will ask. Does anyone except me care about the balance of force users/force blinds?

I like the balance, and I really liked this RP because of the dice system.

I like the balance. Makes it more realistic Star Wars wise.

So far, it's been really inconclusive on which combat system people would prefer, and it's a bit early to say what people generally prefer regarding the balance.

Anyways, until we get everything sorted out, please proceed with the combat system we currently have.

Name: Benn "Night Shade" Dameri

Species: Human

Physical build: Tall and muscular with a swimmer's build

Appearance:
Physical Appearance:

Apparel:
Here

Faction: Independent/Mercenary--Hired by Clan Lone

Master or Padawan/Apprentice: N/A

Favored Weapon: Lightsaber staff

Specialization/Skills/Fighting Style: Dual Sabers and Lightsaber Staff in mixed combinations, backed by advanced knowledge of the force.

Personality: Dark, calculating and more cunning than most of his kind. Ruthless in most terms of battle, but will not bother himself with what he deems unworthy of attention.

Character Biography: Stolen at a young age, Benn remembers nearly nothing of his life other than his name. From the day he could walk his mentor, Darth Vaarask, sensed his potential to be a powerful Sith Lord with proper training. First, he taught him how to wield the force, then honed his skills to the last detail with a lightsaber. In time, Vaarask and the dark side was all Benn came to know, and as predicted he quickly surpassed his own master. And as any Sith would recognize, this proved a problem.

Five years later Vaarask ordered an assassination attempt upon Benn. Catching word of this betrayal he lashed out at his opposition, engaging his former master in a duel of fates. The fight lasted a sum of hours upon stalemates until Benn arose victorious, claiming his mentor's lightsaber by not his life, as he fled just in the nick of time to fight him again. Word quickly spread about Benn's rebellion and so he was hunted by the Empire from then on. He finds cover among mercenaries under the codename "Night Shade".

With his travels taking him across world between the Republic and the Empire, Benn has heard rumor that his former master has taken up a new apprentice. And that she will be the one to replace Vaarask by choice.

Last edited by a moderator:
engaging his former master in a duel of fates
I saw what you did there.

I have a bit of a problem with your character being so young. Could you make him a bit older? Other than that, everything looks fine.

To all the rest out there, I'm accepting another force user because I intend to play another non-force sensitive character.

Reactions: Akashi
Alright, accepted, join our merry band of I don't know what we are anymore.

I saw what you did there.

I have a bit of a problem with your character being so young. Could you make him a bit older? Other than that, everything looks fine.

To all the rest out there, I'm accepting another force user because I intend to play another non-force sensitive character.

Thank you. I'll start making one.. *starts brainstorming* xD

I feel like by the end of this role play on the Imperial side, it's going to be me playing like five non-force sensitive characters while everyone else is sith...

Maybe.. that said, I think the balance may be in jeopardy of being over thrown. My character was only accepted due to you and I coming to an agreement.

~hasn't counted up the faction members yet~
How do those stand?
Do Imperials outnumber Republic supporters or is that just my impression.

It's force users against non-force users. The ratio is blurred.

Guess I'll be making another non force sensitive. Unless anyone else wants to?

Empire: 4

Republic: 7
More or less.
Thought there were sith e'rywhere~

It would be my pleasure to make another character if the one already submitted didn't involve so much consideration when pitted against something like the Force.

I was actually on a star wars site for a while. It was definitely interesting to rp. But, I don't know. I'm definitely considering it.

I'm not sure.. If I am ruining this balance then I wouldn't want to. I mean I would only go for a sith something cuz thats something I'd always wanted in a Star Wars RP though I also understand how the balance can be ruined.

Status
Not open for further replies.