Star Wars: The Galactic War

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh, it's fine, one of the jedi players disappeared, and I'll be playing a few more non force sensitive characters.

So, because as I said, I'm a horrible excuse of a GM, and several things have happened that I forgot to tell people about.

First of all, Eternalfire has not posted in a week and a half, so he will be kicked. As for his character, someone could adopt him, he could be turned to an NPC, or he could be fed to a rancour.

Secondly, we are more or less spread even on the subject of which system of combat to use, so by the law of inertia, we will stay with the original one.

Thirdly... there is no thirdly.

I believe in the trust system, but I'll try to adopt the dice system.

i think it'll work out....if not, then we'll adapt somehow.

Well, you can't please everyone.

Sorry to those who wanted the trust system.

*Hides in a corner and sobs*

*runs over and cuddles with the sad sonata*

*Strokes his hood watching the two of them*

So..... Where to begin?

That's a great question...
I guess just have your character sitting in the underground complex being bored or something?

*growls as her (character) hand glows with lightning*

Don't lightning Cipher! Lightning-ing Cipher is bad. *Hides Cipher behind back*

*Force chokes Cipher and tosses 'em aside*

That sounds like a good idea, actually.

*lightnings Lord Roku* hahaha!

*sobs over dead character's body*
Y-you heartless sith!

Random bounty hunter that will now join the party to strengthen the non-force user population.

Name: Alura Roje

Species: Rattataki

Physical build: Alura is well built and heavily muscled.

Appearance:
418883-6.jpg

Faction: Independent under Imperial Contract

Occupation/Class/I don't know what to call this: Bounty Hunter

Rank (if applicable): Independent Bounty Hunter

Favored Weapon: Alura favors her wrist mounted flamethrower and her heavily modified blaster pistol.

Specialization/Skills/Fighting Style: Alura favors a "kill it before it kills you" approach to battle. She rarely dodges, preferring to let her armor take the damage and keep on returning fire.

Personality: Alura, like many of her species, is innately violent. She enjoys setting things on fire and watching them burn. She isn't a sadist exactly, she just likes blood and gore and other things like that.

Character Biography:

Alura was born on the war torn planet of Rattatak. It was there she learned to fight. She soon found she excelled at violence, tearing apart her foes with spiked clubs, spears, her bare hands, whatever was nearby.

When the challenges on her planet no longer interested her, Alura stowed away on a ship and made her way offworld. There, she was introduced to the world of bounty hunting, and found it to be of her interest.

Her current target is the Jedi Luess Ardmore whose last known location is the planet of Sluis Van.

New count:

Trust: 3 (would be four if/when Akashi makes a CS and gets accepted.)

Neutral: 1

Dice: 2

Just when I thought we had it settled... and it's already out numbered.

Status
Not open for further replies.