Star Wars: The Galactic War

Status
Not open for further replies.
I spent so much time on that dice system.

@Excesmyr I'm really sorry, but it seems that this RP is currently a democracy, so...

Guess what everyone! Because someone decided to change their vote, we'll be using a trust system for combat. I will update the combat section when I'm more awake.

It wasn't changed, it was finalized.
Because reasons.
Mostly humorous.

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

My name is Jack Silvers and it is my great pleasure to request if I might join your RP. I am absolutely ecstatic about not only being part of a Star Wars Rp, but my first on this site as well. With that in mind, I submit my character sheet to your scrutiny and request that you tear it apart... if you feel able enough to do so.

Character Sheet

Name (Try to go with one that fits your species): Avar Malark

Species (Most Star Wars species are a go, but I reserve the right to declare your species OP): Human

Physical build (Tall and slender? Short and pudgy? Hunk of muscle?): Tall and lanky, not a skeleton, but far removed from anything resembling strength.

Appearance (As this is Star Wars, feel free to just use a description. If you find a picture, kudos to you): A young man with a cold and calculating face, a clever mask that hides intense anger and jealousy. Calm emerald eyes and light brown hair (Which I realize is mismatched with the picture) all mounted on a long, alabaster face that is almost statuesque. Tall and lanky, almost always clad in his grey imperial uniform.
talos_drellik9812Pop.png

Faction: Sith Empire

If Independent, what main faction hired you, if Mandalorian, what main faction is your clan loyal to?

Occupation/Class/I don't know what to call this: Sith Soldier in the Imperial Reclamation Service

Rank (if applicable): a Captain of the Imperial Reclamation Service

Master or Padawan/Apprentice (if applicable): ---

Favored Weapon: Mind, though a Vibrosword with Cortosis Weave when things get hairy

Specialization/Skills/Fighting Style: Tends to try and work around fighting, but when in one singles in on singular targets and out maneuvers them with ease. Knowledgeable in older swordplay techniques and with various technological interfaces, as well as ancient Sith devices and artifacts.

Personality: Calculating and Ambitious, you would be hard pressed to find a waking moment when Avar is not hard at work. Relentlessly determined and quick to manipulate to advance his goals, Avar is quick to make allies and quicker to discard them. Though he is not totally without loyalty, his first loyalty is to his goals and his advancement to achieve them. The embodiment of the Sith pursuit of perfection and self-betterment, Avar is a great ally and greater threat.

Character Biography: Born to an up and coming family in Dromund Kass, Avar was pressured to succeed from an early age. Put through school in one of the many academies that litter the planet, he excelled in his studies, quick to preform when asked and put his fellow student to shame. What Avar had in cunning and ability to learn, he lacked in strength, and was often pushed around by his far stronger peers, and forged within him a hatred of those who relied on physical brutality and prowess to succeed. He quickly realized that he needed to find a way to apply his intellect to defend himself, and enrolled in martial training under the school combat program. Out powered in hand to hand combat and too young to wield a blaster, he quickly gravitated towards sword training, and found ways to excel in this aspect as well. Applying his intellect to predict enemy movements and training desperately to become fast enough for his body to carry out his will, Avar found himself capable of more than he had ever dreamed, and feared by his former oppressors. Out learning his teachers in modern swordplay, Avar strove to learn new techniques from the many archives on ancient combat, and found himself becoming entangled in the history of the empire and its teachings. Struck by the Sith ideas of perfection and improvement, he loved the Sith, and then grew to envy them and their "strength", wishing it for himself. With the Sith Code on his heart, his family's pressure and honor on his shoulders, and a sword by his side, Avar enlisted into the Imperial Army. Within three short years of hard work, he quickly rose to the rank of Captain, and hated every minute of bloodshed on the front lines. While he enjoyed being able to execute his intellect and swordplay to dispatch his enemies, he found the life of a soldier slow, and thought that his goals had stagnated. Dismayed by this, he enrolled into the Imperial Reclamation Service, where he hoped to both advance his swordplay and his military rank by speeding through the ranks once more. What he found was a department full of artifacts of untold power and a history deeper than the Sith itself, a history that offered great promise to an ambitious and determined young man. In the next two years he sank himself into Archaeology, not only becoming one of the more competent members of the Reclamation Service but learning more and more about these great artifacts, he became nearly obsessed with the power they promised. In spite of this obsession, however, he was still a soldier, and when the empire needed to fling him to a backwater planet like Sluis Van to save some ships, he has no choice to obey... till he can go snooping around for some artifacts of his own.

*leaps into the air and disappears*

So by the whole post once a week in the IC or your character will be fed to a rancour, most of our characters would be rancour chow right now.

Who's still around and wants to do something with this.

Or does everyone think this RP sucks and should be put down?

nuuu, I like my Smuggler. And I got such a good roll too. Shame the dice system was killed.

I will shock you into dust if you kill this thread.

I second this motion! I never even got to start!

Force lightning can be used as a tool of resuscitation, right?

Popped in to say that this RP has an awesome banner.

Status
Not open for further replies.