Star Wars: The Galactic War

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do all the republic characters gave to start in the briefing room?

Since we're a bit further along now, I think all people coming in should probably start somewhere in the midst of panicking citizens right after the orders that came through the comms (right after the events of post #12).

That works out fine for me, because I don't really see a smuggler huddling in a briefing room

Why is everyone looking to Cipher Five for direction? I have about as much of an idea of what's going on as the rest of you! *sobs and tries to write about military tactics*

Because we hate you! (for a sith, hate is love) :D

@Kid Jesus About your post, the Republic starts in a briefing room on planet, not on a ship. Sorry for any confusion I may have caused.

Edit: And because I'm a horrible excuse for a GM and keep on forgetting to do things, @Excesmyr , you're accepted in case you didn't know.

Things just got dangerous for me. Now there's a Twi'lek?! All I can say is don't let Tydema get his hands on her Leku. ...Or is it Ieku?

i believe it's lekku. And why not? is Tydema a fan of twi'leks?

thou shalt not touch my lekku

she dun like that

i won't touch it with my hands...just my saber. FZZT! lol

I wonder if this is still open... If so, I'll be editing this into a character sheet forthwith!

We're still open, though you'll probably have to talk to me about getting your character into the story.

Double posting because I can and because people need to see this.

Alright people, we are in the fun part where we try to kill each other. We are also in the part where we should go and read the combat section of the first post in this thread. Even if we've read it before since I just updated it with more info that's less confusing.

Also, I would like you guys' opinion on the flee mechanism. Right now I have it as only the character originally attacking the fleeing character can no longer attack the fleeing character. I'm wondering if I should change it to no one can attack the fleeing character anymore, and the fleeing character can no longer attack anyone. Thoughts?

I'm omw to check out the battle system...as for fleeing, i think no attacks for both sides would be fair. Keeps those that want to stay alive..alive and still has a decent RP aspect to it, no matter what side. :)

~has been pondering the physics of a mechanist in battle for a while~
This may get interesting.

Still possible to join as a Sith something?..

Force Users aren't being accepted as of now, I believe. You'll have to ask the GM about it.

Speaking of asking the GM, can our characters auto hit unimportant NPC's. Ex: The bounty hunters with the sith?

On another note, what happens when the dice tie?

A tie i think is like a draw..nothing would happen. Least that's my understanding..not really sure.

As for hitting NPC's...the GM would have final say on that.
Maybe like you roll a certain number, you injure or kill them. Otherwise, you miss. *shrug*

Status
Not open for further replies.