Star Wars: The Galactic War

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Eilami

Species: Mirialan

Physical build: Average height, about 5' 6"; and lean build.

Appearance: Eilami has a very lean build (imagine an olympic swimmer); she has an average bust size, straight abdomen, and narrow hips. She has the unique golden-orange eye color that is rare with Mirialans, and long, straight silky black hair. Almost her entire body is absent of tattoos except for four that enclose around her belly button. Most of her accomplishments are yet to be earned, or simply weren't discovered because of her past.

Faction: Republic, Jedi.

Occupation/Class: Jedi, Padawan (hoping for someone to take her as a padawan, if not; age will be changed to 20 and she'll be a Knight ^^ )

Master or Padawan/Apprentice: Padawan

Favored Weapon: dual sabers.

Specialization/Skills/Fighting Style: Preferably Form IV - Ataru

Personality: Eilami is quiet and calculating, she doesn't speak out much but has very different views from the Council. She's impatient and often angry for no clear reason, only just so she can be angry. She has a sharp tongue and doesn't fear to use it when she gets tired, and often ends up feeling guilty and apologizing to her Master because she's not afraid to unleash her anger on him/her if she's in a foul enough mood.

Character Biography: Eilami's parents lived on Nar Shadaa as refugees and never really left. Her father got a bit wrapped up in a gang, it was their only source of income and when her father got caught by an opposing gang, they killed him and then sold Eilami and her mother as slaves. Eilami was young enough that she doesn't remember what either of her parents look like, and too young to be used as much else other than running errands or serving her Master. Her Master though, one of the higher rankings in Marrik's Legion, Takoona, often reminded her of how much of a scum her father really was even though she didn't remember him at all.

As she grew and was taught how to dance, she often served as entertainment for any Hutt that ever visited the clan to speak about business matters. She didn't try to run away too much, a couple of times she tried but was quickly beaten and returned and simply submitted as to not injure herself further. But as she grew she learned of her ability with the Force, it was weak and untrained, but to people who didn't control the Force at all it would still give her an advantage.

With renewed determination, Eilami at the age of 13 broke free. Using the Force to run fast and to throw objects at her enemies as best as possible. She was able to confuse some others as to where she was running, the weaker minded ones, and then stowed away on a ship that was flying to Coruscant. From there a Jedi Master found her, sensing her ability in the Force and brought her to the Temple to be trained in the Force.

The reason why she doesn't have as many tattoos is because Takoona only put them on her abdomen because they looked nice, her mother never being able to teach her what they were really for. But through the temple she gained knowledge of her own culture and for each accomplishment she achieves through her Jedi training, she seeks out yet another black diamond to mark her skin. So far she only has two others, on each corner of her eye: one for learning the basic lightsaber techniques, and another for setting herself free.

Sorry, I know I'm late ^^;; I got busy with school, my professors piled on the homework because of the snow days. If it's not too late, I'd love to join!

we basically just started..you just have to be accepted and then you will be good to go. :D

haha thanks! Hopefully I shall ^^ I miss SW rp lol

@H2Opolo5 Accepted! Join the fun. I've messaged Eternalfire61 to see if he would be willing to take you as a padawan.

Feel free to start posting. We can figure out any inconsistencies later.

To practically everyone who's posted so far in the IC thread (including myself), please indicate your faction at the beginning of your post.

Oops. Sorry about that. Forgot.

@H2Opolo5 I get the feeling that our characters are not going to get along. Even more so than with anyone else.

I get the feeling that our characters are not going to get along. Even more so than with anyone else.

Isn't that how 90% of romances now start?

XD Perfect~
Gotta love the Sith/Jedi romance... now who will corrupt who?

ok..i missed something here...LOL

Who's romancing who?

Oh Dear XD

I like how immediately everyone jumped to romance X3 I honestly can't imagine our characters tolerating one another at all haha

Hmm... A human male and a Mirialan female. Wait. This isn't Star Trek is it? I don't remember signing up to play Captain Kirk.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
If my knowledge of Star Trek went past Kirk having a fetish for green women I could answer. But sadly, it doesn't.

Reactions: 2 people
i was as confused at first as well...there better not be any sith/jedi romance! KILL!!!! lol

I think you're outnumbered at the moment though =P *steals @Mistearea away to plot just in spite of Chaos*

hahaha. Chat gets so random at times..i swear. :P

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.