Star Wars: The Galactic War

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't speak for everyone, but I don't think it's crowded =P

Well, we have eight people, but we have two sides so it doesn't feel very crowded.

IMPERIALS!

If you have anything else you want to do before we get to the fun part, do it now. I'm forcibly moving everyone down to the planet tomorrow.

Sorry I've been slightly busy doing some stuff, I've been on but haven't noticed the RP. I'm super sorry.

Yep still open, nothing much has happened yet, so you should be able to jump in pretty well once you submit a CS

by all means...i think more republic would be fantastic. :D

Name: Nalan Lom (Goes by Nala)

Species: Twi'lek

Physical Build: Lean and fit. Average height.

twi__lek_smuggler_by_tongman-d46zcux.png

Faction: Independent (Republic Smuggler)

Favored Weapon: Twin Pistols, Concussion Grenades

Specialization/Skills/Fighting Style: She's an expert in dirty fighting and street brawling. Her profession isn't exactly fair, so why should she fight like that? In non-combat, she's quite the talker, which comes in handy when she has to butter up the authorities or barter a better price. She also knows her way around ships and other mechanical odds and ends.

Personality: When not on duty, she comes across as aloof and carefree. She takes her time to really enjoy her time off of smuggling and running from the authorities. Smuggling isn't exactly a profession that allows personal time, so she has to enjoy what she gets. On business, however, she gets serious. She has no room for errors, especially since she's a rookie. She wants the job done as quickly as possible while gaining as much profit. Still, the ends don't justify the means. She has ethics and codes that she personally follows, hammered into her by her family's strict rules.

Character Biography: Nala was actually the daughter of a military family on Coruscant. Her father was a retired military officer and her mother was an operative for the SIS, meaning she wasn't home. Naturally, she took after her parents and started to receive military training and making regular trips to the Republic shipyards. It was there she learned about the nuances of space flight and ships. She showed great aptitude in becoming a mechanic aboard one of the Republic vessels.

Unfortunately, she had no intention of becoming involved in the military. Everything was forced onto her and she would passively accept. Personally, she hated military life, which bled into her family life, because the strict codes, rules, and uniformity were quite boring. And so, on her 19th birthday, she made the fateful decision of stowing away on a ship bound for Nar Shadaa to sweep the Pazaak tables and "earn" enough money to get her own vessel. Unfortunately, cheating at the tables in Nar Shadaa is never a good idea, so when she finally gets her ship a number of unsavory characters come to see her off. She narrowly escapes and spends her time jumping from world to world wherever her business takes her. That is, until the Sith show up. Sith are quite bad for business.

Last edited by a moderator:
If it happens it happens. :P

She might end up killing me, you never know. LOL

not sure what I should put as the rank since it's just a smuggler.

The rank is just to determine roll bonuses. Since your character doesn't belong to any factions with a ranking system, we'll have to figure out roll bonuses based on your character's experience, so how experienced would you say Nala is?

I'd say she's a bit of a rookie, but isnt acomplete newbie

Based on that, I 'd say use the roll bonuses for apprentices/ padawans/ privates.

Name: Yadesa Lu'Jah

Species: Unknown ( Miraluka and Human hybraid maybe but his longevity raises questions )

Physical build: 5'11, slender and average body fitness

Appearance
tumblr_m8rv5apULO1rd5hk8o1_500.png
(Robes are white)

Faction: Republic

Occupation/Class/I don't know what to call this: Jedi sage, Healer

Rank (if applicable): Master (Newly appointed)

Favored Weapon: Simple Yellow Light saber

Specialization/Skills/Fighting Style: The force, He is a natural healer and very defensive. He also is quick when striking with his light saber.

Personality: He is a very strange man, He heartlessly manipulates his comrades like there chess pieces. His emotions are rarely expressed. He is good at pretending to show interest in things and even when he is interested you would think he is mocking you. When he is learning new he appears to change, He develops a childish glint and wonder in his eye. He always has a slight smile on his face. He is also mistaken as a padawan because of his young apperence, He do not recorrect anyone when this mistake is made. He also believe in balance of light and dark, Let neither dominate the being. He has always been called a visionary.

Character Biography: When Yadesa Lu'Jah was found, He was only 8. He was found on a barren planet stark of intelligent life. He was picked up by a crashed Republic ship that was attacked by Imperial ships. When he was found he sleeping with animals. The person that he first meet was a Jedi knight. She knew at first look he had a strong link to the force. He did not speak at the time but communicated by action. When a ship was finally able to come and retrieve the crashed survivors he was taken along. As time went on he was placed in the academy.

He was taught the Jedi way, He was a strict follower of the rule until he start to learn how to manipulate people. One day he was wondering the gardens when he met two padawans like him kissing. He held that over them for a long time. When thy would tell him about love he would only laugh, He found love as a restriction. Another thing he witness was the bullying of someone else. He watched for a good amount of time before getting involved. He told the bullies he would like them to leave the person alone. This lead to a confrontation. At then end Yadesa was beaten by the bullies until they grew bored. He never hit back only took there hit and talk to them about they were letting there darkness engulf there being. He got them to assult him long enough for a instructor to catch them.

When he was finally made a true apprentice, He was handed over to the Jedi Knight he met on his home planet. She and him sticked together like glue, He saw her as the mother he never had. One day on a mission, She was wounded very badly. She became a asset to the mission and his healing could not help her. In the end, He pick up a blaster and ended her life off record of course.

He from then on played war as a board game and sacrifices what is truly necessary.

Interesting character. You're accepted. Join in the madness. (I can't seem to write a long sentence today.)

Status
Not open for further replies.