Star Wars: The Galactic War

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Charis Uldun

Species: Mirialan

Physical build: Medium height, leanly muscular

Appearance:
Guardians_of_the_Galaxy_Vol_3_4_Campbell_Variant_Textless.jpg

Faction: Independent (currently under Republic contract)

Occupation/Class/I don't know what to call this: Republic mercenary

Favored Weapon:
-Heavy assault blaster rifle
-Vibroknife

Specialization/Skills/Fighting Style: While familiar with practically every firearm one could come across in any part of the galaxy, including those declared illegal or prohibited by the Republic, Charis is especially skilled at using blaster rifles. Preferring heavier guns to blaster pistols, she favors weapons with a high firing rate and the ability to quickly take out multiple targets. In close combat she tends to use her enhanced speed and strength to quickly take down opponents, inflicting injuries designed to cripple or incapacitate.

Personality: Charis could best be described as strong-willed and serious. She always remains intensely focused on whatever job she is currently doing, determined not only to get her pay but also maintain her reputation as a professional soldier for hire.

Character Biography: Charis Uldun spent most of her early life on her homeworld, Mirial. While still fairly young, she was taken from her family to study the Force-based spiritual traditions of her people. Although she showed promise in various applications of the Force, her studies as well as her connection to her culture were abruptly cut off when a group of Sith raided her school in search of young Force-sensitives to be used for experimentation. Abducted and taken prisoner to a remote planet under the control of the Empire's Sphere of Biotic Science, Charis was subjected to countless procedures designed to enhance her body through the use of cybernetics and Sith alchemy. It was only after years of cruel treatment and agonizing torment that the Sith scientists discovered she had lost her connection to the Force and was no longer useful as a potential wielder of the Dark Side. Charis was tossed aside as a failed experiment and most likely would have died had a smuggler not discovered her, taken her in and transported her off-world.

After recovering from the ravages inflicted upon her body and mind, she struck out on her own, using the "conditioning" and enhancements she had gained from the Sith to scratch out a living as a gun for hire for several years. Charis roamed the galaxy following the orders of whoever was willing to pay for her services until she eventually caught the attention of the Republic military. Impressed by her distinguished record and considering her experience deep inside Sith space a strategic asset, they contracted her to guard ships and accompany missions headed toward the front lines of the newly established border regions between Republic territory and the systems now belonging to the Sith.

Although rarely seeing any real action, Charis grew accustomed to her new line of work and even began to like the prestige of working for the Republic. Now she awaits her chance to come face to face with the Sith once again, determined that this time they will learn just how effective they were at crafting her into a deadly weapon.

Last edited:
@Renegade Proxy
Accepted. Your roll bonuses will be the same as Jedi Master/Darth/Lieutenant/Mandalorian Bounty Hunter

@Auntie Phaz
Could you add a bio to your character sheet?

~makes a note to write down the dice rules for quick reference~

I'm intending to read through this, but I'm on my phone and can't go as in-depth as I'd like. As such, I post this to watch the thread. Please forgive.

Name: Luess Ardmore

Species: Human (Please don't say this race is OP)

Physical build: Luess is a dark skinned warrior. He is slim enough to pass as a civilian, but if you were to go up against him in a fight, you would see his true strength is in his dexterity. Under the robes he wears his body is normal other than a few scars here and there. Overall he is fit, able bodied, and ready for anything.

Appearance:
Jedi_Knight_by_ivelin.jpg

Faction: Jedi

Occupation/Class: Jedi Knight (On the way to master)

Favored Weapon: Blaster or his Lightsaber

Specialization/Skills/Fighting Style: Specialized in Lightsabers, and fights tactically. Luess never fights head on, because he would probably lose.

Personality: Luess is an old man. He's quiet, modest, and often polite. He has had a simple life and it reflects on the way he acts. He'll fold his hands as he walks, and listen rather than talk. If he is spoken to he will speak, if he is offered kindness he will offer it back. Every time he does speak it's precise and has reasoning.

Character Biography: Luess has not always been quiet, and at a young age was very irritating. Some would call him imaginative, while his parents thought otherwise. If he spoke, his parents beat him. If Luess did something "out of place", he would be beaten. It wasn't that his parents didn't love him, it was that he loved him too much. Everything was to perfect this boy so he could grow up nice and strong. This was also so he could be manipulated when he entered into politics as his parents always advised. This continued on until he was about thirteen, and then he ran away. It was simple enough to do, and his parents didn't keep that close an eye on him. He simply walked out of his home and joined a gang. There is where his life would really begin. He did many things for this gang, but then it got boring, so he moved to the big leagues. Around the time he became twenty he entered into the empire. He dived into it, taking in everything that the dark side would provide him. His superior Dak Hurlok, guided him through the ranks until he was taken in as a Sith. Luess never hated anything, other than his parents, so that is was drove him. He was quiet through the whole process, and slowly his anger became a strong part of him. Around twenty five he was sent on his first mission to kill some low life who owed money to the empire. This was his first opportunity to prove himself, but something changed. While in the process of interrogating the person he had a change of heart. Everyone in this world deserved something other than hate. Luess let the man go, and he escaped the life of the empire. He left to go to a jedi populated world. He went there and started over. It took many years to be able to get the idea of the Jedi and what they were about. After that it was simple for Luess to move up the ranks. He worked hard every day to complete his task. Now he is very close to becoming a Jedi master, but he first must prove himself.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Eternalfire61
Humans are OP.
Kidding, kidding. Sorry, I had to.
Anyways, accepted.

General announcement: The IC thread will be up in the next day or two.

Recent culminations have prompted profile editing.
Thought you should know~

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for letting me know, but could you refrain from using your character's ressurction powers?

I know it's a bit late to ask this, but I didn't know that it could be done. I just assumed it would be done through an honor system. But how do you do the dice roll? Someone used it in another RP and it got me curious.

And while there's not a Twi'lek around, I'm happy to see my second favorite Race being used.

...Yes, I'm practically in love with Wraith.

Thanks for letting me know, but could you refrain from using your character's ressurction powers?

That was my conclusion as well, if it happens it will only be once and for deeply personal reasons involving whoever is revived.
Taking into account your input, the story, etc.

Oh sweet geezus I am so in. Sorry if my bio ends up being stupidly long, I love character history more than anything~

Name: Darth Kallius (Goes by Kal 8D)

Species: Zabrak

Physical build: Standing at about 5'7 in height and with a rather lithe build, Kal is not exactly what one expects when facing a sith warrior... But underneath his robes stands cords of muscle, from weeks upon weeks of single minded practice with his weapons in the harsh jungles of Dromund Kas.

Appearance:
dark_lord_of_the_sith_by_jixs-d4ka2hb.png
This is one version by Jixs of Deviantart~

kal_2nd_version_by_prestonh-d4dunit.jpg
This one was done by me~ Shows the Cables he uses when fighting.

Faction: Empire

Occupation/Class/I don't know what to call this: Sith Lord

Apprentice: OPEN (And Totally looking for one~)

Favored Weapon: Single lightsaber, force controlled cables used for maneuvering, binding or as whips.

Specialization/Skills/Fighting Style: Kal's fighting style is extremely mobile, focusing on the use of surroundings to his advantage. He often jumps from wall to wall, or controlling the thing cables he carries to pull himself forward. The cables also act as extended limbs for him, allowing him to grab enemies or to snap off an attack at ranges that his saber cannot reach.

Personality: Kal is extremely laid back for a Sith lord, his focus is less on the violence and cruelty that the Sith code espouses, and more on the freedom and independence that it provides. "Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me." He fought his way up from a lowly apprentice to the rank of Lord, just so that he could win his freedom and autonomy. Such is his belief in the freedom of the dark side, he often tries to bring others to his way of thinking, attempting to corrupt force sensitives to the darkside whenever possible. He finds joy in all his endeavors, from his attempts at corruption, to battle, to simple training, he faces them all with a passion that borders on gleeful insanity.

Character Biography: Kal-Sharrock was born and raised on Dromund Kaas, but despite his exceptional force sensitivity he was not discovered and brought into the Empires fold until well into his 10th year of life. He was born the bastard child of a Zabrak Sith Lord and a young republic soldier who had been captured and kept for the lords amusement. Tri-Dala, for that was his mothers name, was an exceptionally cunning and strong willed woman. Through years of systematic torture the lord slowly chipped away at her mind, but was never able to fully break her spirit. When she realized that she was with child, and what being born into the Sith empire would do to her child, she gained a new will to escape, to find some way to live.

Through deception and guile she convinced the lord that she had been completely broken, and the security on her slowly laxed. When she saw the chance to escape, she took it, fleeing into the forests in hopes of escaping her captor. Eventually she managed to come across a small camp of refugees, eking out a living deep within the forests. It was there that Kal was raised, though he spent much of his time in the forests, preferring the excitement and danger to the confines of the camp. As he grew older however, his mother began to notice the force powers manifesting in him. He had often used them to move through the forest, and help him survive. His mother, made paranoid by her fear of the Sith Lords, began to lock him away. For a year she kept him locked away in a hidden room within the cave complex in which they lived. Luckily, at least for him, her fears were not unfounded. The refugees were eventually discovered, and subsequently wiped out. It was only as one of the Sith surveyed the slaughter's aftermath that Kal's powers were sensed and he was freed.

The Sith, surprised to find one with such a powerful connection to the force that had not yet been discovered and taken to the academy, brought Kal back with him rather than kill him outright. Now free from his mother's paranoia, Kal quickly took to the Sith teachings, and proved himself an apt pupil of the force. The strange glee with which he took to most every task set before him allowed him to advance quickly, crushing his opposing apprentices with the same joy that he took to his lessons. When the time came he found a master in the elderly Darth Feros, another liberal lord who was well known for enjoyed excesses in all things. He used Kal as an autonomous agent, allowing him to follow his own judgement when on missions for his master, so long as he gave a flashy performance that is.

After a number of rather glorious slaughters, acts of destruction and sabotage, and numerous assassinations, Kal began to gain a reputation all his own. Darth Feros, beginning to fear his young apprentice, attempted to reign the boy in. Kal, reveling in his freedom, would have none of it. He slew Feros without a second thought, cutting the ties to his master so that he could continue to do as he wished... He was surprised to find that rather than being attacked or reprimanded for the action, he was given the mantle of Darth himself. Changing his name to Darth Kallius he took up a position as an independent agent, leading raids and assaults throughout republic space. He is well known for his guerrilla style of warfare and inventive use of fear tactics when facing a superior opponent.

About that, should we start out still in the briefing rooms or with the evacuation already under way?

I noticed, but I had a feeling that the Apprentice shouldn't go before his Master.

i'm working on a post...sorry, life has been swamping me lately. :P

Republic should start out in the briefing room. Gives the Imperial side a bit of time to catch up.

Status
Not open for further replies.