Star Wars: The Galactic War

Status
Not open for further replies.
-is stolen away.- Hey, what can I say? Ladies love a bad boy.

Reactions: MagiKin
If Jedi/Sith romance happens, I will be sitting here giggling, and Cipher Five will be having migraines thinking about all the security leaks.

not when i play them...:P i never get that lucky...LOL.

i honestly don't think it will...regular romance within jedi is hard enough....have a sith and jedi in love....both sides just might put aside their differences and team up to kill them. XD

Reactions: 2 people
Nah. The Jedi would just excommunicate her and the Sith wouldn't do much. I mean, they know that the Jedi don't go for that sort of thing so they might see her as a possible new Sith.

I know..i was being sarcastic. :P If she became a sith, she'd be welcome as my second apprentice. LOL

Two murderous machines at my command...able and willing! A siths dream...:P

Yea... Sarcasm doesn't register to my brain. Even less-so when you consider that this is all done through text.

yea...i hear ya. No worries, that's why i said i was being sarcastic. :)

Oi, if anyone gets an apprentice it would be me D:

Poor Kallius all alone and bored. He needs someone to boss around X3

If I switch, we'll talk ;) But I doubt I will switch over, simply because we only have two Jedi compared to...was it 4 Sith? or am I totally miscounting lol

Reactions: MagiKin
yea..having two apprentices might be fun..but if they teamed up against me, i'd be in trouble..hahaha.

Besides, we need her on the other side to make us work. LOL

There does seem to be a misbalance in the amount of force users on the two sides. I might just crank out a Jedi to balance things.

Edit:
@Ferril Kallius can always boss around Cipher Five. Though, that might get certain higher up sith breathing down his neck..

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooh, trouble with superiors? Sounds like fun~

God I'm going to get vaporized pretty quickly around here. XD

Reactions: Lannis and MagiKin
Just waiting on EternalFire61 to post, I feel it would be a bit pointless for me to post lol

Think my character will have an easier time interacting now.
~is technically playing a being suitable more to sith ways than jedi ways~
This will be fun.

ah, so as i underdtand it, this is basically a 'the old republic' rp then? taking place right after the sacking of coruscant?

Yes, I'm 90% certain that that is correct ^^ If so, I have been thinking of the timeline entirely wrong.. lol

It's actually several years before the Sacking of Courscant.

You know...if this wasn't so crowded already, I'd join in. Star Wars is a great concept. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.