1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, Magic, Star Wars, Furry, Yaoi, Harry Potterish, Incest, Bro-cest, Slice of Life
-Looking-
-Please reply via PM-

Star Wars is my favourite fandom and I'm desperately looking for someone who can scratch my itch.

I want this to be a story/character driven rp. There will be no smut. At the very least, if it is story warranted, it shall be fade to black. I want this to be a serious rp and I find no need for smut in it.

Original Interest Check if interested in my standards here: https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/seeking-a-fun-1x1-roleplay.153085/

• At least a basic knowledge of Star Wars
    2-6 paragraphs every post but as always quality over quantity
    Would really love a post every two days but if the content is good I can accept laxer reply rates
    Able to play via PM
    Able to write in 3rd person-past tense
    Expectation to create an at least a mildly detailed character sheet
    Fluent English

I am open to MxM and MxF pairings.

I prefer to play male but can play female as well. In MxF, I am always the 'dom', in MxM I can be 'dom' or 'sub'. This does not mean I will be an aggressive or passive player, this simply refers to the relationship dynamic.

• Underline = The character I'd like to play
    No preference if left unmarked.

General Grievous (The cool Legends versions) x OC
    Darth Vader x Ahsoka
    Shaak Ti x OC
    Plo Koon x OC
    Anakin (Clone Wars Show) x Ahsoka
    Plo Koon x Ahsoka

You may also suggest other canon characters you want me to play, though I cannot say I'd be wiling to play more than those I have listed.

The Warrior

I have an idea about a plot where a male or female (YC) commissions a cyborg (MC) as a protector. The man to be operated upon was a proud warrior of the Force, nearly killed in an attack. His body was salvaged and would be repaired. As a bodyguard/mercenary/servant, the commissioner would fall in love with him. I would prefer to play the "dominate" role in the relationship that would ensue.

Misunderstood

I also have made a character sheet for a male witch (nightsister but male) that I am interested in playing as well. Perhaps he (MC) is captured and then is befriended by a jedi(YC)? Would love it to be MxM, I'd like to play the "submissive" role. Am particularly interested in exploring the fact that Dark Side does not equal evil.

Character link here:
    https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/characters/krion-wyn.13552/

Lost Connection

What happens when Darth Vader and Ahsoka reunite? Can she sway him back to the Lightside? How will the returning feelings affect the two? Can he be turned from the Darkside, against his master, and against the Empire he enforces?

• If the ideas provided(as few as there are) do not speak to you, I will provide other information to help us come up with something else.

Star Wars Periods/Eras I Enjoy: (In Order Of Preference)
    ☑ The Clone Wars
    ☑ Rebellion
    ☑ Old Republic
    ☑ Legacy

Characters I'd Be Interested In Playing: (In Order Of Preference)
    ☑ Sith
    ☑ Jedi / Unaffiliated Force User
    ☑ Gunslinger / Bounty Hunter / Mercenary
    ☑ Clone Soldier

Ideas can also be inspired by the Clone Wars and Rebels cartoon.

I am more than open to OOC chatter, friendship and ideas other than those listed here. This is merely a starting point.

-Please reply via PM-
-Looking-

Last edited:
Still hunting.

Still looking.

Still looking!

Searching!

Status
Not open for further replies.