Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Brann Mon
Species: Nautolan
Alignment: Resistance
Appearance:
latest
Specialty: Strategy
Weapon of Choice: A gunship is where he is most comfortable, but a blaster is never far from his grasp
Personality: A Serious and unyielding man by most considerations Brann is a fairly reserved person. He can be father cold at times, but you could not call him mean. He just seems like someone who always has something on his mind. To his few close friends he is a sympathetic ear and a steady shoulder, in the past some have almost called him fatherly. As a Captain he is nearly unshakable but when he is angered it is a terrifying sight indeed. The only one that seems to get open affection from Brann is his pet and guard dog Snapper.
Biography/History: Brann grew up on the planet Ankus. The large bodies of water supporting small groups of Nautolan's. He grew up knowing a peaceful world but as the clone wars devolved into the Galactic civil war Brann's parents grew increasingly nervous as larger and larger Imperial ships began to occupy their system. The decided that while they might not like it moving closer to Coruscant might prove to be more stable for their family.

The adjustments were hard and while Brann learned to keep his head down and play the good citizen all while harboring a deep bitterness for the empire. At 16 he left home and it wasn't long before he became involved with different pockets of the Alliance. For a long while he played the part of a business man, smuggling slaves out of Orvax IV. It is there that he met Snapper, a young pup at the time, one of the last of her breed, about to become a meal for one of the planets more foul denizens. However, after that little escapade his face became a bit to recognizable so he was forced to leave least he endanger future missions. Rumors filtered through the ranks of the Rebels and so Brann decided that it was time for him to return to his home, help free his old friends and assist the resistance.
Rule Check: 122828

Name: Snapper
Species: Maalraas
Alignment:
N/A
Appearance:
Specialty: Sneak attacks
Weapon of Choice: Teeth and claws
Biography/History: Snapper is from the Moon Dxun, a fiercely predatory planet. It has been thought that her species has been extinct for several years due to their popularity as both pets and as sport. Snapper was shipped off to Orvax IV to be sold to the highest bidder, young, scared, and moody at the best of times she was rescued by Brann, and gave him a nasty snap for his trouble. Brann has cared for and trained Snapper for about 10 years now and they are rarely found apart, and Snapper is exceedingly loyal to her master.

@Nue so I am guessing that right now my character is not excepted?

@Nue so I am guessing that right now my character is not excepted?
Doh! I'm a dummie! Of course your character is accepted! I just need to think of how to put it up on the phone...

No worries, I was just beginning to wonder whether or not you were waiting on me for something!

No worries, I was just beginning to wonder whether or not you were waiting on me for something!
Nahhh! Would never do that!!!

I'm just waiting on one person before we start up this thing!

Character list is updated! We are just waiting on @RabidFox5 's character and then we should be gud!

Awesome can't wait!

Also @Ko T'suno isn't your character a little young to have been a general in the clone wars?

Nope. Generals were both Knights and Masters.

Yes this is true, but we are starting around the time of the new hope, wouldn't that mean you or character would have been a General at 16?

Name: Salasian Vye

Species: Anomid

Alignment: Imperial

Appearance: http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/3/39/Anomid_UAA.jpg
Except with his Imperial uniform on, of course.

Specialty: Ground Forces, commanding. Favored vehicle - the Umbaran mobile heavy cannon. Enjoys snipers, too, and heavily believes in quality over quantity.

Weapon of Choice: A very rare electrostaff, formerly used by a Magnaguard. He's not really a frontline fighter, though.

Personality: He is a cold man, even if it doesn't show. He makes sure to keep morale high, though, and keeps his men rewarded appropriately for their actions. He can be quite the tactician and enjoys holding power, but prefers to either have advisors, co-generals, or someone above his rank to work with. As a survivor of the Clone Wars, he has advocated for further research into AI and wishes to eventually be able to deploy automated forces. He has a deep respect for Thrawn, and in fact does his best to learn from him. He almost always errs on the cautious side in battles and while commanding, making him a slow-but-steady type of commander. His idea of success is minimizing casualties while maximizing enemy casualties while ensuring similar conditions for future battles, but still has moments of emotion.

History: Salasian originally held the title of Captain back on his home planet and saw heavy action in the Clone Wars defending his home from the Seperatists. Despite his hatred of enemy droids, he grew to respect the intelligence of the AI (not the regular droids; those ones were stupid. But the droidekas, tactical droids, IG droids... Those ones were smart). Eventually, when the Clone Wars ended and the Galactic Civil War began, Salasian reenlisted, this time with the Empire.

Salasian was a smart player; he may not always have made the daring moves, but he made consistently smart ones and could be depended upon. He rose through the ranks fairly quickly, especially once he exhibited his skills by personally uncovering a saboteur network on one of the ships he had been stationed on. In officer training he showed similar skills, with an eye for the subtle and an iron hand. And with the caution he had always shown, he was a perfect candidate to protect important Empire projects.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Salasian Vye

Species: Anomid

Alignment: Imperial

Appearance: http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/3/39/Anomid_UAA.jpg
Except with his Imperial uniform on, of course.

Specialty: Ground Forces, commanding. Favored vehicle - the Umbaran mobile heavy cannon. Enjoys snipers, too, and heavily believes in quality over quantity.

Weapon of Choice: A very rare electrostaff, formerly used by a Magnaguard. He's not really a frontline fighter, though.

Personality: He is a cold man, even if it doesn't show. He makes sure to keep morale high, though, and keeps his men rewarded appropriately for their actions. He can be quite the tactician and enjoys holding power, but prefers to either have advisors, co-generals, or someone above his rank to work with. As a survivor of the Clone Wars, he has advocated for further research into AI and wishes to eventually be able to deploy automated forces. He has a deep respect for Thrawn, and in fact does his best to learn from him. He almost always errs on the cautious side in battles and while commanding, making him a slow-but-steady type of commander. His idea of success is minimizing casualties while maximizing enemy casualties while ensuring similar conditions for future battles, but still has moments of emotion.

History: Salasian originally held the title of Captain back on his home planet and saw heavy action in the Clone Wars defending his home from the Seperatists. Despite his hatred of enemy droids, he grew to respect the intelligence of the AI (not the regular droids; those ones were stupid. But the droidekas, tactical droids, IG droids... Those ones were smart). Eventually, when the Clone Wars ended and the Galactic Civil War began, Salasian reenlisted, this time with the Empire.

Salasian was a smart player; he may not always have made the daring moves, but he made consistently smart ones and could be depended upon. He rose through the ranks fairly quickly, especially once he exhibited his skills by personally uncovering a saboteur network on one of the ships he had been stationed on. In officer training he showed similar skills, with an eye for the subtle and an iron hand. And with the caution he had always shown, he was a perfect candidate to protect important Empire projects.

Hmmm....
*narrows eyes*

...you're accepted!

WITH THAT, I SHALL TRY TO INTRO POST ON THURSDAY!!! (because I have to worry about many-a-chemistry)

Reactions: Ko T'suno
I'm not gonna lie..I totally forgot about this thread ^^

Don't worry though, I'm putting this on my cross-off list as things that need to get done for the week! I promise they will get done if it is the LAST THING I DO

Reactions: Ko T'suno and Raven
OPEN SIGNUPS - Star Wars: Edges of War

There is the link to the IC. I'm sorry if it is short , but the initial post is ment to be heavily open to interpretation. I also apologize that it took 10 days since my last post to get this up. If you are no longer wanting to play this RP, then I completely understand. If you do, however, I feel like it would be in all of our best interests if we had someone else GM this RP, and I sit back as sort of the RP's overseer, pointing people in the right direction and maybe playing a minor role in the future, but I feel as if, due to my delayed activity, that I am unfit to GM this RP, and relinquish my duties to someone else if they like.

Once again, I apologize for the long wait, but the IC is UP!​

Reactions: Ko T'suno and Raven
OPEN SIGNUPS - Star Wars: Edges of War

There is the link to the IC. I'm sorry if it is short , but the initial post is ment to be heavily open to interpretation. I also apologize that it took 10 days since my last post to get this up. If you are no longer wanting to play this RP, then I completely understand. If you do, however, I feel like it would be in all of our best interests if we had someone else GM this RP, and I sit back as sort of the RP's overseer, pointing people in the right direction and maybe playing a minor role in the future, but I feel as if, due to my delayed activity, that I am unfit to GM this RP, and relinquish my duties to someone else if they like.

Once again, I apologize for the long wait, but the IC is UP!​
We will help out as cogm unless noone else comes forward...

Status
Not open for further replies.