• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
That doesn't matter too much, and for Sith you could start as Sith easily sonde that's the final training rank for them.

• Thank You
Reactions: Ginutusu
I'll make a character later today, I got school but have a bit of free time between classes. Should be up

Good ahead and move this kind of stuff to the OOC.

So, I have a few questions. They may have been answered already so yeah.

What kind of a Sith character can you start as? Can you make a Sith Master from the get go, or do you have to earn your way to becoming one from Sith Acolyte?

I am only interested in the sith side of this, thats why I'm asking.

So, I have a few questions. They may have been answered already so yeah.

What kind of a Sith character can you start as? Can you make a Sith Master from the get go, or do you have to earn your way to becoming one from Sith Acolyte?

I am only interested in the sith side of this, thats why I'm asking.
You can start as a high-ranking Sith if you desire.

You can start as a high-ranking Sith if you desire.
Alright thank you.I have a question. What is the difference between a Sith Master and a Sith Marauder?

Alright thank you.I have a question. What is the difference between a Sith Master and a Sith Marauder?
A Sith Marauder is the equivalent of a Jedi Knight. A Sith is an apprentice in their final stage of learning.

Again, please move these discussions to the OOC. That's what it's there for.

Reactions: Akashi
I will place my interest down :). I am quite the fanatic of the SW Universe and hope this goes well.

For what it's worth, posting my interest here.

Status
Not open for further replies.