Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away…

mSjF3lW.png

More than fifty years after the defeat of the FIRST ORDER, the NEW REPUBLIC began to argue amongst itself regarding the role of the JEDI ORDER founded by LUKE SKYWALKER. Divided amongst itself and turning against the Jedi, the REPUBLIC removed the authority of the Order.

However, a new threat soon emerged from the edge of the galaxy as the mysterious DARTH MAGNUS emerged with a powerful fleet of starships and an army of SITH SOLDIERS and a battalion of SITH LORDS.

Weakened without the help of the Jedi, the Republic soon fell as the SITH CONFEDERATION soon rose to power, with the DARK LORD reigning as the PRIMA DOMINUS, beginning a reign that has lasted almost two hundred years. Now few Jedi remain, and with a great discovery they can begin to challenge the Confederation...
-----------------

Hello and thank you for your interest!

As you can tell, this idea occurs roughly 290 ABY. Our characters begin scavenging in the planet Ithal, a sparsely populated, snow-covered planet, which was last used by the Republic for unknown operations during the Clone Wars before the Empire used it as a refueling station . Pursuing rumors of a Jedi archive, our characters come across the seemingly abandoned Republic base, still maintained and in survivable/operable by various caretaker droids, unaware of the state of the modern day. Within the base they find an army of clone troopers in cryostasis, as well as the ruins of a Republic settlement. After some searching and awakening the clones, the group locates a functioning Ardent-class frigate in the abandoned Imperial refueling depot. Taking the ship, the group leaves for hyperspace in order to locate other wandering Jedi as well as the various rebel cells across the galaxy that form the Enlightenment, a rebellion led by some of the remaining Jedi Masters and various generals who defected from the Confederation and grew up fighting it.

A few notes:
-Players will be able to play as any species in the Star Wars universe, within reason, as well as clones and droids.
-It will be encouraged for players to have Sith and Dark Side characters, although they be recommended as secondary characters.
-This roleplay is likely to be intermediate/advanced.
-Also seeking a Co-GM!

Please leave a comment or send me a message if you're interested, have questions, or wish to make a suggestion!

Last edited:
Yes. Definitely yes. Count me in. I have multiple ideas for both dark side characters and clones and this would be the perfect opportunity.

Reactions: AceSorcerer
Yes. Definitely yes. Count me in. I have multiple ideas for both dark side characters and clones and this would be the perfect opportunity.
Welcome aboard!

Don't mind me as I waltz in.

This sounds hype, I have a few ideas for a character as well. I know a ton of canon and a bit from the old EU as well.

This sounds hype, I have a few ideas for a character as well. I know a ton of canon and a bit from the old EU as well.
Welcome aboard!

I would like to play a Sith Lord...
That can certainly be done- you can even be the Dark Lord's apprentice. I would recommend you play another character as well since this will likely focus a lot on the "light side" character.

I'm interested as well!

Welcome aboard!

That can certainly be done- you can even be the Dark Lord's apprentice. I would recommend you play another character as well since this will likely focus a lot on the "light side" character.

Ok great...he would probably be classified as more "Sith Warrior" to use the proper ranking of the defunct Sith Empire in "Legends". But I could come up with a Light Sided character as well...

I'm tentatively putting down my interest. My health has deteriorated a bit (*sigh*), so it would really depend on how quickly this goes about. With some patience, I could definitely manage. :)

I'm tentatively putting down my interest. My health has deteriorated a bit (*sigh*), so it would really depend on how quickly this goes about. With some patience, I could definitely manage. :)
I am interested as well if it's still open.
Welcome aboard!

Hey, huge fan of Star Wars and was happy to fine this and I'm hoping to join.

Reactions: Ginutusu
The OOC and sign-ups are now open!

With this are we needing to have more Sith characters than Jedi or does is not matter that much, and how restricted are we with us at our ranks, like if I wanted to be a Sith would I have to start from the bottom or can I go to Sith?

Status
Not open for further replies.