Stabilize me (( Reality Conn & k-michelle412 ))

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sean chuckled and shakes his head "No, you should rest. I need to go shower anyways." He wiggles his eyebrow suggestively before laughing, walking into the bathroom. He turns on the water and waits for it to get warm.
Once it's warm he takes off his clothes and steps in.

"You suck!" Eli called out as Sean disappeared in to the bathroom. He turned to the television when he heard the sound of water slapping tiles. He picked up the remote, tv coming to life as he searched the directory. There really wasn't anything on. The motel only had basic cable so that also limited his range of options. Eli groaned softly to himself, settling for some random spanish soap opera as he waited for his lover to come out of the bathroom.

Sean finished up his shower pretty quickly, he grabbed a towel and wrapped it around his waist but before he left the bathroom he got an idea. He smirked evilly and grabbed a bag in the far corner of the bathroom, pulling out a small Vibrator.
He had gotten it a few months back and always kept it with him just incase it would come in handy. A few seconds later he walked out of the bathroom, the vibrator hidden behind his back.

Before Eli could do anything, Sean had pulled down the males pants/boxers (( If he was wearing any. )) And he slipped the vibrator in, turning it on. He chuckled and grabbed Eli's Handcuffs, quickly cuffing the male's hands to the Headboard. (( It is called a Headboard right? ))

Reactions: k-michelle412
Eli was completely engrossed in the show. He wasn't too sure what the characters were saying but their emotion was completely captivating. He didn't even realize Sean was with him until his pants were nearly off and he sent the blonde a confused look. His eyes widened in shock, rolling back as he felt the vibrations moving inside of him. His arms, which had been supporting his body up, collapsed, sending him falling to the bed with a long drawn out moan. His arms were quickly cuffed to the headboard and Eli couldn't control how fast his body responded, already rock hard. "Shit...Sean." He gasped out, forcing his eyes open to look at the blonde with a lust filled gaze.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Sean smirked evilly before standing up "Well, I'm going to go and find some dinner. What would you like?" He asks teasingly as he took his Towel off, now completely naked.
Eli could see that Sean was already hard. Sean brought one of his hands down and starting stroking himself, groaning softly, arching his back into his touch. He wanted to see how long his lover could stand. He wanted to see how long he could stand before wanting to be inside of Eli.

"You...." Eli rasped out. His eyes followed every movement, every stroke Sean made on himself. He panted softly as he watched the other male. His cock was hard, standing tall. It would twitch every so often, wanting attention. Eli groaned thrusting his hips up in the air as he throbbed hard. Precum beaded up and slipped down the side of his member.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Sean groaned softly as he stroked himself before stopping, slowly walking towards Eli, a mischievous look in his eye. He turns the vibrator on high, since it was only on average before and he smiled.
He leaned down and kissed Eli for a second before standing back up, grabbing his boxers and putting them on before walking out of the room.

A few minutes later he returns with some Whip cream, smirking a little bit. "So I've heard eating things off your lover is in style?" He asks, not really as a statement because he was unsure. "I don't know. But anyways. I want to try it." He chuckles softly before grabbing a shirt, blindfolding Eli.
Once the male had the Blindfold on, Sean slowly starting putting the Whip Cream onto him.

Eli groaned loudly as the vibrator was turned up. He could feel it inside of him, rubbing against his walls. His eyes rolled back as he arched high off the bed. He couldn't stand this! Eli tugged on his restraints finding no way out. He thrust into the air as his cock throbbed with the need to be touched. He kissed Sean back readily, hoping the other man would touch him, only to be left alone.

"MMM! HnnN! Ahnnn! Mmmm!" He groaned out through the immense pleasure coursing through him. His eyes stared lazily, half lidded, at Sean. "Oh god..no please! Please dont...fuck!" Eli whined as his member throbbed again. The vibrator was doing amazing things to his body. If this went on he would cum without even being touched. It wasn't fair! AND SEAN WAS LEAVING?! Eli was ready to cry when the man returned with a bottle of whipped cream. Eli was close to cumming when he saw that. It was glorious. "Oh god please. Fuck Sean please."

Sean chuckled softly, rolling his eyes playfully. "I could always just leave you like this." He states before raising an eyebrow. "Hm. That actually sounds like a good idea. I could just go take another shower while you're in here." He grins evilly, softly patting the males chest before standing up. This, was very amusing to him.

He saunters into the bathroom, not shutting the door as he turns the water on. He wasn't really planning on taking a shower, maybe just stepping in and touching himself while listening to Eli. Even though that sounds really, really stupid.

Eli stared at Sean in disbelief. He wouldn't! But oh yes he did. Eli groaned, moaning and thrashing on the bed. He was desperate and horny. The ex-cop flipped himself on to his stomach, shamelessly rutting against the bed sheets. Hot moans filtered from his mouth as he finally go the delightful friction he craved for. "Ohhh..fuck yes. MMM! Sean...Sean feels good. Mmm! Fuck yes..yes! OH GOD! FUCK! FUCK ME!"

Sean raised an eyebrow before looking at Eli amusingly, his shaft hardened more. "Well you're obviously waking up everyone." He chuckled quietly before quietly, once he reached Eli he held onto the males hips, not allowing him to move. "Bad Eli." He grinned before slapping Eli's ass amusingly, taking the vibrator out of him. He leaned down and spread his lovers ass cheeks (( God that sounds somewhat stupid. xD )), leaning in he slowly starts to lick around the males hole.

Eli panted heavily. He felt so slutty, the way he was begging for Sean and arching into his every touch, but he needed it. He was on fire with arousal and Sean would be the water to put him out. "Oh god.." He choked out as Sean removed the vibrator, replacing it with his tongue. "Nnnngh!...Ah!...Sh-Sean!" Eli's hands were balled into fists, arms shaking as he tugged at the restraints. He pushed back against Sean's mouth wanting more. His cock was hard and leaking on to the bed, cheeks flushed, and eyes doused with need. "Oh please....Sean please fuck me! I ca-I can't wait. God please!" He groaned, head hanging between his arms.

Sean let out a soft chuckle before continuing to lick the males entrance, right now, it was all about teasing. Eli wouldn't get anything until he decided when to give the male it. He brought his hand up to Eli's hardened shaft, stroking it roughly.
He loved the sounds Eli was making, he loved how the male begged. It just felt so.. Amazing? Extraordinary? Hell he doesn't know if he would ever be able to find the right word.

"Hnnnnngh!" Eli ground his teeth together, supressing his moans the best he could. His toes curled in pleasure, rocking into Sean's touch. "So good." He moaned. He was at Sean's complete mercy.

After a few minutes, he stands up and easily slams into Eli, groaning as he does so. He thrust into his lover roughly, continuing to stroke the males shaft at the same pace as his thrusts.

"SEAN!" Eli screamed in pleasure. He was utterly lost to pleasure. He rocked back against Sean's thrusts, driving him deeper inside of him, moaning loudly.

Sean grunts softly, bringing his other hand up, he slips it into Eli's mouth to make him be a little more quiet. He moans, shutting his eyes tightly. This felt absolutely amazing.

"Haaa~!" Eli moaned around Sean's fingers. He rocked back against him, body alight with pleasure. It was fantastic. Ethereal. "Ohhh....Sean! Guh! Nhhhnnng~!" Eli squeezed his eyes shut, body shaking. He was cumming, hard. "S-ean!" He screamed out, cum spurting all over the bed and his abdomen. Eli's arms gave way, his front half crumpling to the bed as his cock shot out its last few string of cum, twitching with the effort. His eyes were closed, cheeks flushed, and lips parted. He felt absolutely amazing.

Sean came along with Eli, moaning loudly. He slowly slides out of the male as he pants. Jesus christ. He needed to do something like that more often because well.. It felt amazing.
He laid down next to Eli as he regained his breath, smirking. "Eli… Damn dude.." He kisses the males shoulder and he chuckles.

(( Short! SORRY DX ))

Eli sighed softly, eyes lifting only a fraction of an inch. He was too tired to do much else. His body felt like jello as he pulled numbly against the restraints on his wrists with a soft whine. He was on the verge of sleep and just wanted to wrap his arms around Sean. He needed to be released first though.

Status
Not open for further replies.