Stabilize me (( Reality Conn & k-michelle412 ))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sean pouts "Wow you ruin the fun. Go back to the house. I'll stay out until someone notices me." He says in a sing-song voice, swimming away from the shore. He had left his clothes near the house so he would have to walk back naked. He had been planning on waiting until people woke up and come to the beach, and then he would get out. Of course, it would be pretty hilarious.

Eli shook his head. "Well I'm awake now." He huffed. Eli only pretended to be annoyed. He really wasn't at all.

"Meh. Just go home." Sean raised an eyebrow, now floating on his back. He liked the water, it was nice. "You're in need of sleep anyways. I'm pretty sure once you lay down, you'll fall asleep."

"And if I don't?" Eli challenged. He really should work on that. He just liked to see what reaction he could get out of Sean. He was one unpredictable person.

"Mmmm I'm not sure. Do something, play with yourself. I don't know. Anything?" Sean chuckles, diving into the pitch black water. He comes back up for air a few seconds later "Whatever's fun to you."

"Weirdo." Eli shook his head. "Why do you immediately come up with something sexual?" Eli questioned.

"Because I'm a sexual person." Sean shrugs "Take it or leave it." He grins and swims back to the shore, sitting down next to eli with his legs crossed. "I don't see why I shouldn't be sexual anyways. It can come in handy some day. I could teach my kid how to be a pervert." He states proudly.

"I will personally kick your ass." Eli said giving Sean "the look." "My kid is not being a pervert." Eli said seriously. "I have a hard enough time dealing with your smart mouth. I do not need you to have a second in command."

Sean raised an eyebrow "Do you have a problem with my smart mouth?." He asks curiously, standing up. "If so, then I'm sorry." He shrugs, walking back to the house. He wasn't angry, but he needed clothes. Quickly walking inside, he grabs some boxers and puts them on, laying down on the bed, extremely tired from all that swimming.

"Huh?" Eli watched Sean leave. Was he upset? He didn't necessarily act like it. It was also plausible that he didn't even know it bothered him. "Hmmm." Eli looked up at the night sky. He was analyzing again. He should stop that too.

A few hours later Eli returned to the house. He showered to rid himself of the sand and climbed into bed with Sean.

Sean had fallen asleep almost instantly, everything was just so exhausting.

The next morning he woke up, noticing that Eli was next to him he raised an eyebrow. "Well then" He mumbles, getting out of bed and walking into the kitchen, cooking some food.

Eli awoke to an empty bed as the smell of breakfast hit his nose. He forced his tired eyes open and stumbled out of bed. He went to the bathroom to "handle his business" and brush his teeth. Twenty minutes later, Eli shuffled into the kitchen. "Morning." He said in his "I just woke up" graveled voice.

Sean nods, handing Eli a plate of now finished food. Today he was going to try and be serious, not being a pervert. It wouldn't be all that hard, hopefully. But hey, if it made Eli happy then he'd continue to do it.

"Thanks." Eli mumbled before yawning. He sat his plate down on the kitchen table and went to get himself some juice. He smiled at Sean, whose back was to him, and admired how he had gotten up to cook. Setting his glass of apple juice down, Eli stood behind Sean and wrapped his arms around the slightly smaller man's waist. His chin rested on the blondes shoulder as he nuzzled his neck. "Thanks for breakfast, love." Eli whispered softly in his ear.

"It's no problem." Sean nods once again before moving away form Eli, grabbing his own plate and sitting down on a chair. He took a bite of his food and mentally applauded himself, he had actually done something good for once.
He continued to eat in silence, barely glancing up to look at Eli.

Eli raised a brow in curiousity. He hadn't gotten any snarky comment nor any type of groping had happened. He eyed Sean suspiciously before he began breakfast. That whole time while they were eating, Sean hadn't looked at him once. Eli was thoroughly confused. He wasn't sure if he had said or done something to anger the other man. He didn't even seem angry but Eli was fairly certain Sean was ignoring him. He just wasn't sure about it. "Wanna watch a movie?" Eli asked to test the waters. He had already finished eating and taken his plate in the kitchen to wash later.

Sean shook his head "No, I'm going to go walk around so I can get to know the place." He states, finishing up his food. He throws away the trash and walks into their room, changing into some Sweatpants.
"I'll be back later." He smiles at the other male as he walks out of the house, ready to 'Explore'. Just because he was going to be serious when Eli was around didn't mean he had to be serious every where else. At least not yet.

"Um...okay." Eli said as Sean walked upstairs. Yeah, he was nearly positive Sean was mad at him. The cause of the anger he really wasn't sure of so Eli resolved to figure it out. He waved to Sean while he left, telling him to not cause too much trouble. Of course he knew the guy was a trouble monsoon. Eli sat in the house for most of the day, thinking. He went over conversations over and over in his head trying to figure it out. Then it struck him. He had told Sean that he wasn't serious. That he was too much of a pervert and dealing with him was a hassle. "I....am a fucking idiot. Eli groaned to himself. He hadn't meant those things to hurt him! He was just stating how Sean acted. If he really cared about it that much, he wouldn't have fallen for the guy! In fact, those things were what made Sean so lovably unpredictable. "Shit."

The whole day, Sean was able to walk around, trying to remember where he was. It was nice, of course he had a whole bunch of fun, seeing all kinds of people. Once Sean finally realized what time it was, it was already extremely late. He finally walked home, somewhat sweaty but still looked nice.
He sighed with relief as he walked into their house, plopping down onto the couch happily. He closed his eyes and thought about all the sights he'd seen.

Eli had waited up as long as he could for Sean. By the time the new blonde had returned, Eli had given up and went upstairs to sleep. That wasn't, however, before he had written a note for Sean. Eli had written out an apology incase he wasn't awake when Sean returned home. He left it on the coffee table with a small vase of flowers and a few chocolates. It was cheesy and Eli knew that but hey, it's who he was.

The note and presents sat awaiting Sean's return on the small glass table. Within the folded letter was a paragraph explaining exactly how Eli felt about Sean:

Dear Sean,
I love you. I'm sorry for saying you aren't ever serious. I'm sorry for saying you're always perverted and that it was a pain. The truth is that none of that was true. I was just speaking without thinking how you felt. I don't want you to change ever. In fact those things are what make me love you. They make you unpredictable. They are the very things that draw me to you. I hope you forgive me for being so careless with my words. If we ever do last long enough to have children, I hope that our son or daughter has your same spirit. You're adventurous and unpredictable. I love every second I spend with you. I hope you can forgive me. If not, I'll work a hundred times as hard to achieve your forgiveness. I love you. I love you just the way you are. Please don't ever change. You're perfect.
Love forever,
Eli
P.S. sorry I wasn't awake. I really wanted to say this in person but I hope this is adequate. I'll repeat it face to face in the morning if you really want me to. Love you. Goodnight and sweet dreams babe.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.