Stabilize me (( Reality Conn & k-michelle412 ))

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eli's face lit in a smile as Sean pulled him into the shower. Something about the other just made him feel...complete?...whole? Hell he didn't know. All Eli knew was that never in his life, even with Jack, had he felt like he did right now. He smirked as Sean kneeled down to wash him. Why must he do everything so erotically? That wasn't helping his self control right now. He smirked, hand running through Sean's damp hair. "Maybe once we get past the border. I'm quite content just living. It's pretty nice. I can go wherever I want. Whenever I want."

Sean raises an eyebrow as he softly washed off Eli's shaft, nodding a little bit. "So basically I'll be the Husband in this relationship and get a job?" He chuckles, completely amused by this conversation. He stared at Eli's member as he washed it, getting an idea. He leans in and his tongue touches the males tip ever so softly.

Eli shivered, fingers tightening around his brown locks ever so slightly. "Sean." He said in a warning voice. Once the other got him started, Eli had no intention of stopping. His eyes stared down at the man kneeled before him and a flash of white, hot arousal shot through him. He was beautiful. The water slid down his skin in the most tantalizing way. He wanted to lick every drop from Sean's skin. His eyes were completely captivating and knowing that he, and he alone could make the brunette shout and scream for more only increased the love bursting in his chest. He was head over heels and there was no going back.

Sean grins and he stops "Alright, alright. I'm done" He chuckles before sliding the Soap over Eli's entrance, using his finger to wipe off the suds. He looked up at Eli, smirking wickedly. He slowly slipped one finger into the male, pumping it in and out of him.

(( Sorry that it's short. ))

Eli let out a shaky breath. His hands shot out, holding him up against the tile wall in front of him. He wasn't used to being touched there. He was no virgin but the last man to be inside of him was..."Sean~." He moaned quietly as Sean slipped a finger inside of him. Eli looked down at Sean, eyes slowly glazing over. He panted softly, shifting back to press Sean's finger deeper inside of him. Eli almost forgot how good it felt to have something inside of him, to be pleasured instead of doing the pleasuring.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Sean chuckles softly as he slid his finger deeper into Eli, moving at a much faster pace. He hit Eli's prostate at every thrust from his finger. He wanted to repay the male, for everything. He leaned in once again and wrapped his mouth around Eli's shaft, bobbing his head up and down. Honestly, he enjoyed having his lover in his mouth. It made him feel somewhat… Special. He loved Eli.

Reactions: k-michelle412
Eli groaned as Sean sucked and fingered him. It was extraordinary. "Sean...." He breathed, arms straight out in front of him, keeping him upright, head hanging, eyes dazed with pleasure. He hadn't felt this in ages. He was easily overwhelmed with each thrust against his prostate. "Sean fuck me. Please. Oh god please fuck me." He moaned out, thrusting into the warm cavern of Sean's mouth. He was shaking and his legs were slowly going numb from pleasure but he couldn't find the energy to care. Not when Sean was kneeled before him, pleasuring him like this.

Sean chuckles softly as he pulls away from Eli, sliding his finger out of the male. He stands up and makes Eli turn around and bend over with his legs spread. He aligns himself with the males entrance before sliding his shaft into him, thrusting into Eli at a fast pace. He wrapped his arms around the males waist, pulling him closer before allowing one of his hands to slip down and wrap around the males Member, stroking him slowly.

Eli panted softly. He anxiously awaited for Sean as the brunette moved him into place. He moaned as he was finally entered. It felt better than he could have imagined. Eli clawed at the wall, rocking back on to Sean. He felt full and it was amazing. He moaned unashamed as the other wrapped his fingers around his stiff member. He was dripping precum, which easily washed away in the shower spray.

Sean grunts softly, continuing to thrust into Eli. He leans down a little bit and he starts to suck on the males neck, leaving a hickey so that everyone will know that Eli's his, and his only. He will never share him with anyone else, even if they paid him.
He begins to hit Eli's prostate as he thrusts into the male quicker, and much harder. He knew he was going to cum soon enough. "Eli~ Scream my name, the same exact way I screamed yours." He mumbles.

Eli let out soft pants and groans of pleasure. He was tight around Sean. White stars of pleasure bursting behind his closed eyelids. "Sean.." His name floated off of Eli's lips like water going over a fall. He wasn't sure which way was up or down. All he knew was ecstasy. "Sean!" He rocked back against his lover, loving how his mouth felt wet and hot against his skin. "Sean fuck me harder~!"

Sean groaned, thrusting into Eli much harder. He honestly loved how the man felt around him, it was just.. Amazing. He continued to thrust into Eli until he came, riding out his Orgasm. He didn't want to move though, right now he was content where they were.

(( Sorry that it's short. ))

Eli clenched around Sean as he came hard. His cum dipped down the tile wall in front of him as he gulped in breaths of much needed air. He reached out and turned the water off, leaning heavily on the wall, avoiding the area he had ejaculated on. He glanced back at Sean, panting softly. That was simply..outstanding.

Sean grinned cheekily, panting softly. He pulls out of Eli and wraps one arm around the males waist while the other was still somewhat stroking the male. He enjoyed that, a lot, actually. It felt good having someone around him, especially Eli. He kissed the back of the males neck softly, leaving a small mark.

Eli shivered as Sean continued to stroke his through and after his orgasm. He let out a shuddered breath turning to him. He pulled him into a warm embrace, just liking how the other felt in his arms. "I love you Sean." He stated calmly. "I love you so much." He murmured softly, head in the crook of the others neck.

((bed night))

(( Night ))

Sean smiled happily and he rubbed Eli's back softly "I love you too." He chuckles before grabbing Eli's hand and pulling him out of the shower, wrapping a towel around his lovers waist and his own. He walks out of the bedroom and lays down on the bed, closing his eyes but not falling asleep. He was waiting for Eli.

Eli smiled wide. He would never tire of hearing those words. He dried his hair, wrapping the towel back around his waist. He followed Sean to the bed, laying next to him and pulling the brunette against his chest. "Tomorrow morning, I'll buy you hair die and contacts, then we'll finish the drive okay." He murmured already half asleep.

Sean nods and he drapes an arm around Eli's waist, smiling a little bit. He played soft kisses on the Male's abdomen until he decided to close his eyes once again, yawning softly. He slowly falls asleep after that.

The next morning, Eli was awoken by harsh knocking on the door. He groaned, being shocked awake from sleep by the offensive noise.

"Police open up! We have a few questions!" A voice called from outside of the door. Instantly Eli was awake. He glanced down at Sean worried. His stomach had dropped to the ground as he ushered Sean into a closet to hide. Eli held the towel around his waist as he walked back to the door and opened it. Eli peeked his head out, looking at the two officers, one male and one female. It reminded him of himself and Marylyn. He missed her. They hadn't talked in ages, mostly because she was frustrated that he wouldn't tell her the true reason that he quit his job.

"This man escaped from prison early last night. Have you seen anyone fitting this description." The police man said holding up Sean's mug shot. Eli raised a brow at the photo. It read as confused, like he had never seen the man before but the reality was, he was confused as to why the hell Sean was smiling like an idiot in the photo. Eli shook his head. 'Just like him to smile like that. Idiot.' He thought to himself before speaking. "Sorry officers but I haven't." The woman eyed him and for a moment he thought she had known he was lying. Thankfully she didn't say anything and the two left. Eli shut the door and heaved a sigh of relief. He checked to make sure all of the blinds and drapes were closed before sitting on the bed.

Sean was awoken by the knocking, same as Eli. He didn't even register what was going on as he was being pushed into the closet, at first he was confused but then realized who the people were outside.

He listened in on their conversation intently, actually curious for once. He sighs softly once they leave, walking out of the closet. "Okay. Okay. I have come up with a decision." He mumbles, grabbing his boxers and sliding them on.
He looks at Eli "I will go into hiding. Again. Until they finally give up." He shrugs a little bit, not liking his plan at all but it was all he could do right now.
".. I'll be out in a few hours. Know that they're gone before I go." He peaks out the curtains, staring at the disappearing silhouettes of the Officers. It wouldn't take long before they left, he knew them all to well. They'd check every house, or apartment. Then check around in Alleys and Sewers before leaving. It happens every single time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.