Stabilize me (( Reality Conn & k-michelle412 ))

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"No!" Eli said standing up abruptly. He grabbed on to Sean's arm and pulled him close to him. "Don't. Please." He just found him. Last time Sean went under he came back with a crazy boyfriend. "Sean please."

Sean sighs softly and he pats Eli's head "I'll have to. Unless you want to be dead in the next few hours." He steps away from Eli, walking into the closet. He grabbed a nice fitted shirt along with some Khaki's, putting them on. "I could come visit every night or something."
He finishes getting ready and grabs his bag, slinging it over his shoulder. He glanced at the clock in the room, his eyebrow raised.
Quickly pulling Eli into a hug, he smiles. "It won't be that bad." (( Snarky Comment Mode: Yes It Will Be Sean. o.o )) He mumbles softly, nuzzling his face into the crook of the males neck.

Eli held on to Sean tightly. Yes it will be that bad. He had finally gotten Sean back. He had all of Sean and now the brunette was leaving him. Nightly visits weren't enough and they both knew it. Eli may be the only one who would admit it but having Sean for just a night and not being able to wake up next to him wasn't worth it. He wanted every little bit of the trouble maker. "We can just dye your hair and get you contacts. At least until we cross the border. Please Sean." Eli was begging. He would get on his knees and beg if he had to. He couldn't lose Sean now. Not now.

Sean sighed "Eli you're going to get hurt and if something actually happened to you I would never forgive myself. Crossing the border won't do anything. They most likely have Police everywhere now, since it's probably all over the media. This is for your own good, Eli." He mumbles softly, leaning in and kissing the male passionately for a few minutes. "Dye and Eye Contacts don't always work. That friend of yours. She almost recognized me. I saw it in her facial features." He frowns a little bit.

"Please Sean. I don't care. If I cared I wouldn't have started any of this with you." Eli tried everything he could just to get Sean to stay with him. He would go anywhere, do anything to keep him by his side. "Sean, I'll do anything please just don't go." Eli held on to him, pleading for him to stay with him. "I can't do this again. I can't make myself forget you again."

Sean frowns once again before pushing Eli onto the bed. He quickly moves and straddles the male "Eli. I care……" He sighs, ruffling up Eli's hair a little bit. "But…" He pauses, unsure if he wanted to go through with this.
"I'll stay… On ONE condition. If they see me or recognize me in my disguise. I will run, and I don't think I'll come back." He mumbles softly, leaning down, resting his head on Eli's chest softly. God damn it. Eli had him on a short leash. He loved the man. More than anything.

Eli quickly pulled Sean tight against him. He was never letting him go, ever. "I hope you know, I'll be following you if you do." He said. "I really can't live without you and it's kind of terrifying." Even Eli had his insecurities. It wasn't like he had ever fallen for a serial killer before. Well....ever actually. This got him thinking. "So...why'd you'd start?" He asked curiously. He never did get his reason. "Then your whole m.o. changed after you left." He said. Even though it was stated there was the underlying question of "why."

"Why do I kill? Because, well, my father was in a gang, he was trying to save up money so we could go somewhere else. I lived in the Ghetto, we barely had anything. No food, no water, you know, important things like that." Sean sighs deeply.
"One day he was trying to make a deal with another gang somewhere up north, but something happened and he was killed. Tons of people had ambushed them and well, my father was the only one dead. So. Yeah." He raises an eyebrow slightly "And I started leaving things so I could be found. I don't know why. I was just, my job was-. It was over. I guess."

"Mm." Eli muttered, eyes distant as he stared at the ceiling. So, Sean was a revenge killer. Those men and women must have sparked some recognition in him of someone or something involved in his fathers death. That's why he began to kill. The rape was still a mystery and Eli wasn't sure if he ever wanted to find the answer to that. He glanced down at Sean and ran his fingers through his hair. "So, just like that...you wanted to get caught? Given the death sentence? And killed?" Eli questioned not exactly believing all of Sean's answer for why he allowed himself to be found. It was more of a motive of someone with a guilty conscious than someone who finished out their revenge plan. "Why not just slip away like you did before?" Eli questioned truly interested in the answer to this question.

Sean shrugs "I can't tell you that." He smirks a little bit before straddling Eli. "Why are you asking?" He raised an eyebrow, softly poking the males nose. He honestly just wanted to see Eli once again, and just so he won't have to deal with having to hide all of the time. He obviously would never actually tell someone that, because it sounds…. Weak? Stupid?. He doesn't know. But now… Now he's glad that man let him out.
He would be able to be with Eli, they would be able to hide together. He wouldn't be alone anymore.

"Call me curious." Eli shrugged. He set his hands on Sean's waist, looking up at him with an expression of ease. He chuckled soflty, shaking his head. "I still haven't figured you out." He said sitting up. "We should get you some hair dye." He said standing. Eli changed into some clothes he had packed. He had planned on visiting Sean every day until his day was to come so he had plenty. The thing he didn't plan on was having a janitor help his lover escape so they could be happy. "Need clothes?" He asked, glancing at Sean while he rummaged through his shirts for one to wear.

Sean nods and he walks over to Eli, grabbing a pair of Sweats. He slides the on and he picks up a tight fitted shirt that smelled just like Eli. Well of course it did, because these are his clothes. "So, what color are we dying my hair this time?" He asks curiously, his eyebrow raised once again as he chuckled. He loved dying his hair for absolutely no logical reason.

"Green." Eli stated packing up his bag. His voice was even, face completely serious. He was joking but wanted to see Sean's reaction. He really wanted to see the man freak out and whine and cry but he knew what he wanted wasn't always what he got with Sean. "Nah, maybe navy blue or blonde." He said lifting the bag over his shoulder.

Sean chuckled "Or we could dye my hair green." He wiggles his eyebrows before laying back on the bed. "I think I may go run around soon, get used to the place just in case." He states, staring up at the ceiling. "But yeah, whatever color you think would suit me, I'm cool with it." He smiles a little bit.

Eli chuckled softly. "Well, we have to dye your hair first. Then we can cross in to Mexico and then you can go roam." Eli said as if speaking to a small child.

((Sorry its short and shitty. I'm really tired and gonna go nap))

(( Nah, it's cool. ))

"Mmmm alright." Sean grabs Eli's hand and they walk out of the Apartment, getting into the males car. He drives them to a small shop near their Hotel and buys some Blonde Hair dye.

Once they reach the house, they dye his hair. As they finish, Sean smiles and he kisses Eli passionately, wrapping his arms around his lovers neck. "I love you so, so much."

• Love
Reactions: k-michelle412
Eli beamed happily. His arms wrapped around Sean's waist as he pecked his lips. "Love you too." He let go of his now blonde boyfriend and began to clean the bathroom of the new motel they were staying at. They were on the edge of the American and Mexican border. Tomorrow they would drive through and finally start their new life.

Sean raised an eyebrow "That is not a kiss." He quickly pulled Eli back towards him and slammed his lips against the males, passionately kissing him, wrapping his arms around Eli's neck.
He pulled away and he smirked. "Now that's a real kiss."

Eli rolled his eyes. He licked Sean's lips,nipping at his lower lip. He chuckled softly, kissing Sean's cheek as he moved into the small one bed room. He fell back on to the mattress exhausted. He heaved a sigh and looked up at Sean. He looked pretty hot with his hair nearly bleach blonde like that. "Soooo....are you gonna come here and make out or am I going to bed early tonight? I need to know...I'm kind of tired." Eli smirked, eyes taunting Sean.

Status
Not open for further replies.