Spontaneous High Fantasy

Name: Josephine Esther Williams

Motivation:
Josephine's father would always take her to adventures, along with hunting and horse riding. When her father died, Josephine lost all of her motivation to go on adventuring anymore, but when she saw a letter that her father had written her before he died, she immediately decided to start going on adventures again.

Class: Fighter

Race: Human

Strength: 8

Dexterity: 8

Agility: 8

Constitution: 7

Knowledge: 9

Charisima: 9

Magic: 7

Equipment: Bow and arrows, along with a silver sword.

Clothing: (What she usually wears:)
planned_medieval_0031.jpg
(The dress, of course.)

Clothing (When she's moving on):
2vkcknc.jpg

Looks: ivd3bk.jpg

Sorry about the other girl, I could't remove the attachment.

Attachments

• 500full.jpg
    500full.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 10
Name: Byar Blackthorn
Age/Sex: 23, Male
Motivation: Bryar's main motivation for adventuring and exploring is that mainly because he's a thief he cannot stay in one place too long due to guards trying to arrest him for thieving.
He started to travel around anywhere he could, just moving from place to place and only staying long enough to steal what he needed to get to the next place. However, he moved so much that he became fascinated with the world around him and is now trying to get out of being a thief and wants to become a simple adventurer or something grander like a sailor.
Class: Thief
Race: Human
Appearance:
a57fb58f.png

Strength: 7
Dexterity: 9
Agility: 8
Constitution: 8
Knowledge: 9
Charisma: 6
Magic: 3

Equipment: Bryar's equipment is always kept in a bag that he carries around with him. The bag is fairly small and doesn't hold much, but inside it he keeps any money he has, a jeweled dagger he stole long ago as his only weapon, and a few small articles of clothing he can use to quickly change his look just enough to escape being recognized by guards.
He's a master of disguises and accents and often plays different roles (including female roles) to be able to move among others without being instantly spotted and arrested.

That's 56 points, Iritia. Otherwise it's good.

OD, approved. And interested in where you're going with the female role thing. ^~^

I see that we are starting to get some more people and will soon be up and at it again. Just asking because I'll need some time to cogitate it out but would you like for me to rewrite my last post or post another new post to move the story along and give these guys a story break to jump in at? Just asking because I want to get this moving again before it goes graveyard. :bsmile:

There's enough there. They could have already been at the bar at the time. Gives them all the pre-event stuff to write~!

Lol, I've used this character a lot before and I hope you'll like what he does for his 'female roles' XD

By the way, I changed the stats a bit to, I think, 50 total.

Not to rush anyone else, but I don't want this RP to go to the archives. Would someone with a freshly approved character introduce themselves to the RP world? It would be greatly appreciated.

Sorry. Been real busy the past couple days. I'll try to make a post now =P

Okay, this'll be my first Iwaku RP, so don't be to harsh if I hiccup somewhere ;~;

Name: Madaline "Madi" Brii
Age/Sex:
17-year old female
Motivation:
Madi was born of an elven father and a human mother. The elves of her family did not like her mother, for her mother's family had killed many of the elves over forest land. Seeking vengeance, they killed her mother and the majority of her family. Her father, grief-stricken, attacked the elf king and was impaled to death with arrows. Madi was an outcast, unwanted by the elves and unknown by the men. She found a halfling family and was raised by them until she was fifteen, when she left home, wanting no more of the mining life, and seeking adventure and fortune.
Class:
Ranger
Race:
Half-Elf
Appearance:
Linky c: Madi has bright red hair, deep green eyes, and lightly tanned skin. She's somewhat lanky, but for the most part can control her limbs well. She has a scar on her back from her left shoulder to the small of her back from a hunting accident.

Strength:
Dexterity:
Agility:
Constitution:
Knowledge:
Charisma:
Magic:

Equipment:
Madi wears leather armor (you know, chest armor, boots, pants [the word eludes me], vambraces) that's both protective and easy to move in. She wears no helmet, but instead wears a feather piece behind one ear. She braids her hair or puts it up in a ponytail when she's out and about, but let's it stay down when she's in town. She carries a simple, yet somewhat stylish red dress (with shorter sleeves) in her satchel to wear in town. She also has a dagger strapped at her waist and a longbow with a quiver of eagle feather arrows.So much for editing xD Here's my finished form.

BOLD, GTFO.

Sorry been super busy! I shall post like no other~

New people are more likely to pay attention to rules. ^~^ And I want to approve. Why must you tempt me so~?!

And TF, I'll add you back to the active list.

Sorry. I was halfway through my post and then my computer decided to post my half post and when I went to edit it to add more... it deleted all my text (which I didn't save and ctrl Z didn't bring it back ;-; ) So I lost my post and I'll REtype it and finish it later. I just wanna wait and see if my computer's done being a jerk to me ^^;

​I'm still here, don't worry~ Just waiting for everyone to get a post in.

...I've re-added you to the active, non-reserved list...now there are so many. :/

Edit: Got a post in, though.