Spontaneous High Fantasy

@Radd: You still have 10 attribute points to spend. Otherwise, I think you're good~! But I like your magic at 4. You don't have to leave it there, I guess. It IS your character, after all. Just thought it would be nice to have a mage who WASN'T a master of their craft.
[MENTION=2592]ThornFlower[/MENTION]: Abbey used to be an adventurer until she took a cleric to the knee.

What do you mean? The IC is open and active. -shrug-

First post, and early in this page. Pretty sure it's the post before you said you were interested in the RP.

Forgot to mention that I might not be on here at all until friday afternoon at the earliest, unless I manage to get an internet connection.

I'm kinda in the same boat but not at the same time. I just reported for my orientation for college and they will probably limit how much i am able to get on. But once I'm on and I get a chance I will post. Promise. :)

Radd, I just added your character to the approved list. Your character is in the reserves, and I didn't notice. You're exempt from having to be part of the main plot for now. However, that also means that I'd prefer it if you kept your posts to a minimum until either a spot opens up, another plot opens up, or a villain spot opens. (I'm not saying you can't post; you're part of the RP after all, just try not to post too much stuff to avoid confusing...well, me, primarily, but other people may be easily confused like me...)

Sorry I've been gone. Been pulling a lot of hours at work to prep for the renovation and our internet was down for a couple days. T__T I'll get a post up later today.

I don't mind. It hasn't been THAT long since you last posted. Also, a couple more posts until I start this. Don't wander too far from the tavern.

....Ello...guys...Where'd you all go. *sadness*

As soon as I see the 1 week thing show up, I'm moving this along. It can't stay dormant that long. -_-