Spontaneous High Fantasy

Sorry it's taken me so long, but for the last two days my internet was cut off whenever I was home because of stupid reasons. T__T I'm working on it now and will have it up tonight, though.

It's fine. Obviously, we haven't made any progress yet, so no harm done. ^~^

I haven't quite finished my character yet, though. Mostly there, I think. I might not even need to finish her, though.

Name: Asilethe, aka Lethe (leth-ee)
Age/Sex: 22; Female
Motivation: After some mistakes made in her past, Lethe wants to redeem herself in her goddess' eyes (really in her own eyes, but she won't admit it). She's set out on a journey to help people until she feels satisfied that she has made up for her mistakes.
Class: Paladin
Race: Elf
cb28773b2f429a385f02e34abb5cefbc.jpg
Strength: 8
Dexterity: 5
Agility: 7
Constitution: 9
Knowledge: 7
Charisma: 6
Magic: 8

Equipment: Her armor is light, but sturdy enough for her position. The only differences from the picture is that the cloth is a forest green color and the plating goes all the way up her legs. Underneath the cloth on her sides and arms is light chain mail. (Note, that is not her weapon.) Her two swords are light and slightly shorter than a typical longsword. The token of her goddess is an amulet. She also has a small pack with various travel essentials.

-pokes the motivation- Get motivated and make a motivation~ ^~^

I thought I was forgetting something. xD Sorry. -goes to edit-

Well, then, I guess it's my turn.

Name: The Lady Abigail Blaidd Drwg of the House of the Fox
Age/Sex: 18F
Motivation: A retired former spy of the House of the Fox, she worked for most of her life telling the secrets of other houses. While technically the last in line of her siblings for the title of Duchess, Abbey holds no desire for her title; thankfully, being last keeps her safe until the second to last has killed the rest and perceives her as a threat to the title. She tries to keep her title a secret when possible, only giving it out and showing her signet ring when absolutely necessary. She spends very little time "at home," instead living more comfortably in the nearby forest. For now, she's content just living a life away from nobility and their "struggles."

Class: Ranger
Race: Halfling
Appearance: Half the time, she's got mud all over her, though a good deal about her makes it very difficult to hide as a commoner. The only reason aside from the mud that anyone could possibly believe her is her rough hands, and possibly the furs she may be carrying. Her bow and cloak are especially telling, even though her cloak has clearly been self-repaired many times. Those of other houses would immediately recognize her, as she possesses a genetic mutation passed down only to her House; heterochromia. One green eye, and one brown eye. Her face is wide, like others of her race, but structured like nobility, with almost elven cheekbones and a narrow nose also similar to that of an elf. Her overall frame is obviously small, though otherwise average for her race, save for not being quite as "stout" as a commoner, and not nearly as hairy. Her ears are heavily pierced, with no fewer than 12 earrings on either one. When she goes into town, especially when she's trying to look intimidating (an easier task than one would think, with her facial tattoos), she rides on her extensively-trained dog, which lets her move as fast as taller folk, and also allows her to shoot a target while another is being taken down.

Strength: 7
Dexterity: 9
Agility: 8
Constitution: 8
Knowledge: 4
Charisma: 9
Magic: 5

Equipment: A tan, hooded cloak made of felt, the inside lined with the fur of a wolf (a family tradition); Leather Armor; A recurve bow with detailed carvings and a quiver with 22 leaf-tipped arrows, designed to be easily removed; a kukri, with a fluted blade; a signet ring tied under her left breast with a leather strap, hidden under her clothes; a riding dog;a small bag of gold

Such a ragtag group of misfits. I think this shall turn out well. 8D

This will also give me a chance to develop the character for my book, whom this character is based off of. So we shall see how he fares in the real world outside of my brain.

Probably not too well. I have a habit of being somewhat cruel. But I'll try to avoid that since this is my first (well...second, but I guess the first doesn't count) RP here.

I intend on starting it today sometime.

Just need to think of an appropriate name. Or I could just keep calling it "Spontaneous High Fantasy" -shrug-

So long as you don't mind a wait to start. Or I could. Up to you. Or you could have a separate story entirely, possibly with mine.

Name: Arren Black-Fire, The Dragon Child
Age/Sex: Male- 18
Motivation: Arren was made an orphan at a young age, and wondered into the deepest, furthest part of the forest from mankind. He was merely a young baby, how he managed was unknown to any to hear of him. As he crawled up to a dark cave he was approached by it's owner, a dragon named Roth.
View attachment 13973

Roth raised and trained Arren like his own son, he showed Arren the ways of magic and their natural code, The Pride of The Sky. Arren soon dreamed of becoming the most powerful mage, so he'd be able to protect all close to him. Destruction, Illusion, Restoration, Conjuration and more became his specialty but not a mastery. He was still a young pup compared to Roth. Soon Roth taught him of Anthropic magic, the long study of magic to become your soul animal. Unfortunately, Arren has yet to discover the power to wield this magic.

Class: Sorcerer

Race: High Elf
Appearance:
View attachment 13975

Strength: 7
Dexterity: 7
Agility: 9
Constitution: 7
Knowledge: 7

Charisma: 7

Magic: 6

Sorry, but I'm going to have to reject that character. I'll compile a list of reasons:
1) His charisma is two points higher than the 10 point maximum.
2) There are 51 points there; one point more than the max 50. Minor correction.
3) Wizard or Sorceror? Seems like a sorceror. Minor correction.
4) We have enough magical characters for now. That's not really an issue, as I already said we could have a party of 5 sorcerers. That's just me being mean.
5) I'm going to give you a little project: Make this character have a LOW magic score. Not all mages need the most powerful magic. It'd be interesting to have a new mage, and I could overlook a lot of other issues that DON'T give me reason to reject this character that I haven't said.

Fair enough, I'll edit more of him later.

Love what you did with the barmaid. XD
I guess my character will drop in first and get the ball rolling?

That went faster than I had expected. Momentum is nice to build up. ^~^

​*Is still a bit lost on what to edit* ;__;

Everyone tripping over halflings. I'm so glad I ended up making an elf, not a halfling like I was originally thinking of. XDD