Spontaneous High Fantasy

((You have 6 more xD))

(You also went the wrong way; you should have 50 points (but less could be interesting). Now why are we whispering?)

I don't see a significant difference between a human and the Ari-- Divine Race, at least not one that's applicable. Could just be an alternate human culture, somewhere dragons are common (or rare? I have no idea what a Dragon Gem is, only what it can do in that setting). I did read that whole wiki thing, though, and give permission for them to live among the ogres in the mountains. Can even have a whole kingdom up there.

I hadn't planned on introducing dragons into the plot until later. Already have the "boss" in this story arc ready. They could be the next one?

No need to apologize. Just correct things and we're good. ^~^

Edit: Still 12 points short of 50. Also "elf/human" can mean "elf or human" or just half-elf (elf AND human). Both work (though the former requires a choice). Everything else works as it is.

I'd prefer it if someone else posted. Problem is, I think everyone else probably thinks along the same lines.

Was actually waiting for that character edit.

.......ok someone needs to do something! I really dont want to see this go to the graveyard. we were doing so good! (T . T)

I have too high of standards for my post to make a post with what's there. ><

Edit: I meant that as not a judgment of quality or quantity, but as a judgment of how much has gone on between posts.