Spontaneous High Fantasy

I knowwwww, I'm sorry. I got sick and classes just started. ;~; And a touch of writer's block, but that's whatever. xD I'm working on a post now.

(I honestly dislike double posting ^//^) It went through the wall, not the door. ^~^

Door, wall, same difference. It made itself a door. ">.>

I know. ^~^ I justified it, too. I just thought I'd point it out for consistency.

*looks around* where did everybody go? *runs around franticly*

I'm here. :/ Would be nice if other people were, too.

do you guys still need more players???????? :raven::tea::cards::mischievous::good::evil:

Assuming the other people don't come back soon (as soon as the thread says 2 weeks), I'll move them to the reserve list. Go ahead and make characters. Recruiting will always be open~!

*horrified look* oh please don't move me! I promise I'll be good and post every time you want me to. :dead: lol

You're fine. You've shown up since then~! But I'll move the rest.

(But if they post in here again saying they'll still play, they get highest priority, since I didn't technically tell them I was moving them)

Oh, you're open! Praise the gods of Iwaku!

Name: Simon Vire
Age/Sex: 30 year old Male.
Motivation: After taking a long brake from battle, he has felt he's lost his touch. Thus, he has decided to go. He is a general of an army, so he is permitted to bring nice materials.
Class: General
Race: Human
Appearance: Go look at my avatar, NAOW! Underneath the armor, which he only takes off only to eat and sleep, he has light blue eyes and hair.

Strength: 10
Dexterity: 7
Agility: 10
Constitution: 10
Knowledge: 8
Charisma: 2 
Magic: 3
Equipment: Heavy, strong armor, Steel spear, axe, and great sword, as well as a enormous shield, some gold, a few small potions, and spell slip.(A piece of silk that has been enchanted for ether inexperienced or non-magic users to cast a spell.)

Hmm...thinking.

A general, at this point, would not get to be very active. There are no CURRENT wars. So sure, that would be fine, since he's got nothing better to do. However, he'd be unlikely to use war RESOURCES, either.

Is there a reason his hair is light blue? Not necessarily old enough to be natural. However, if you want to explain in-game and keep it secret for now, that's fine, too. (Though in that case, I'd still want it PMd, but there really aren't that many reasons it could be blue. But it's really just because I'm curious, so you can ignore me on this point).

He would be fairly useless in a fight carrying all that around, especially a spear and a great sword with his (assuming battle) axe. Even with a high strength and agility, he'd have very limited motion in that heavy armor and using an enormous shield. Sure, he'd be able to take a beating, but he wouldn't really be able to dish out much.

What potions? Just a quick summary. Can't have him bringing a "DRINK ME WHEN YOU'RE BEING CARESSED BY DEATH AND IT WON'T BE ABLE TO TAKE YOU" potion, after all. Okay, so maybe one. I guess you don't need to be that specific. But try not to use too many. You only have a FEW, SMALL potions, after all.

Spell slip wouldn't do him any good. 0 Magic = Absolutely no influence over magic at all, not even enchanted items.

Also, counting 39 points there.

Ohh..... Boy. I expected questions, but not this many. Anyways....

1. From my point of view, when you're general, you can take a FEW things, right? ...as long as you're sneaky. Heh, heh heh heh heh....

2. That's the damage you can do when you drink what a clumsy old wizard makes.

3. You have a point. Still, he's great for testing an enemy. Heh heh heh.... And I certainly don't mean I would push him in front of a giant dragon....

4. I was feeling lazy. There's an antidote, a energy brew, and anti-flu potion.

5. Welp.... Good point. Uh... I'll just say he has it just in case someone needs one ;p

6. What's the limit?

1. Acceptable.
2. ^~^ Okay~! (Could explain why he has no influence over anything magical, too)
3. Aww, but I wanted a giant dragon to nom him~! ;~; Ruin all my plans, why don't you? ^~^
4. Like I said, I was fine with what you had as long as you only used a "few" potions.
5. Works for me. Was just telling you. Raise it to 1 and at least SOMETHING will happen.
6. 50.

Sorry. Getting busy and behind on things *is still making app* ^^;