special needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Charles let the staple be as it is, in his arm. It was silent for a while, Charles let everything sink in. He started to keep quiet and look at Rosie with understanding on why she did attack him.

Rosie was hurt, what did this man have against her. She had been stuffed into a janitor's closet after someone hit her in the head. If she didn't know any better she would have thought he'd be the one to do it. "You are rude." She repeated in his direction. Rebecca was looking at her wound now and asked if she would like her to fix it. Nodding with a bit of a frown on her face she asked softly, "Is it going to hurt? I don't like pain." It was true, she hated pain. The man was staring at her and it was making her uncomfortable, did he want another staple maybe in his eye this time? Her blue eyes glared back at him with a strange coldness in them.

"pass me the stapler, please."he said looking up at the ceiling. "how many Rosie? Four in the shoulder?"

"Well, Maybe for a little while but once you recover it won't hurt as much as it did throughout the procedure. ." I explained softly while looking at the man then looked back down at the girl "No one likes pain that true, But would you like to be good as new." That was a quote my mother always told me to make me smile and have the pain go away. "I will take good care of you so you don't have to worry. . I will use clean supplies and make sure I finish the operation with a bang."

"but you hate me." he said. "If I get an infection and Rosie doesn't than it'll be fair. She deserves to see me like this."

Rosie listened to Rebecca, nodding slowly at first but then more eagerly as she began to trust the tougher girl. "Okay, I do want to be as good as new." She replied softly. The man was looking up at the ceiling when he spoke up again she said, voice empty. "Four to the heart and I will be happy." Rosie blinked, had she just said that? Blinking rapidly she wondered what was happening. "Why would you say something like that? You say that like I am a patient or something!" Rosie was beginning to get upset again.

"pass me the stapler, and fix Rosie up for me becca." he said.
"I'll put ten in my scalp, that's good enough."

((Ooc:sorry for my absence my internet was off for a few daysbut I'm back))

Archie had ran to see if the man was still at the desk. As he arrived h ran in to on of the most horrifying sights ever the mans head was hanging by a phone cord.. over the side of the desk and in blood on the wall it said I see you girl. This made Archie think it gave him hope more people alive and maybe a female patient be he doubted it. Knowing he could run in to injured people , he hopped over the counter and packed a bag with many first aid supplies and two bottles of water. Before long gunshots rang through the halls. He made his way to the ar,money in the security office and stocked on ammo silencers and tranqs he only saw two of the 6pairs of night vision goggles and grabbed them he then followed the sound of screaming flying me a little hesitant that it was patient zero he stopped behind a corner before he heard Charles. He turned the corner aiming his shot gun . Not at any one specifically. "Omg Charles I guess you found what you were looking for" he steps closer and drops the bags " I have some medical supplies idk if it will help but its something.. "

"I just killed patient zero, and I killed other patients."he said, like he was empty. Charles started to take a stapler and staple ten on the back of his neck, leading to the back of his head.

"Stop you idiot!" I shouted before rushing my way over to Charles before ripping the stapler out of his hands and tossed it far away from the group as possible "We are currently is a dangerous situation and now you think it is time to act foolish when our lives are on the line!" I was getting frustated and annoyed with everyone and I wish to live a little while longer. "God, I am no babysitter I am a Assassin. . .And I think it is time to act like mature adults instead of immiture bratz. ." Just then I walked over to Rosie before picking her up and took her back to the counter so I could do the operation. I look to the new comer and observed him carefully while clearly seeing that he was probably the smartest one of us three. "Thank you for the supplies at this time it is needed. . " I left the counter before walking to the supplies and grabbed it from up off the floor before walking back and set it on the counter "You to keep an eye out. . " I ordered directly towards the two men as I started to grabb the materials needed for the operation on Rosie, A bottle of proxide, Cotton balls, Bandages, Twizzers, and laytex gloves. This will probably take longer then I thought but if it was to save a life it must be done properly. "Alright. . Lets get started." I took the laytex gloves before slipping them onto my hands. "I will make this painless as possible. .For your sake." I was feeling nervous but yet confident my right reached down towards the twizzers and I took another look at the wound before shaking my head and raised the twizzers up to the target before I started to carefully remove the staples I had to remain calm and silent.

Charles watched as she did the operation. He started to pull out the staples, wincing but not whining in pain. Soo enough he was watching out for other patients while some blood was dripping from his scalp.

"Why did you stop me? Its what Rosie wanted."

"Your next to be treated. . I don't need to have anyone wounded at this time since that would just hold us back from escaping this hell hole." I said while aiming my words directly to Charles while I continued to remove the staples the technique being used made time itself rush, It only took ten minutes before all staples have been removed from the scalp. Blood covered the fingertips of my gloves but that was normal, I then placed the twizzers back on the counter before taking the bag of cotton balls and opened it before pulling at least three white palls out. I then set the three on the counter along with the bag and took the proxid in my right and twist off the cap before taking one cotton ball with my left and soaked it with proxide before setting the bottle back on the counter and sighed before giving out a warning to Rosie so she could prepare herself "Alright. . This is going to sting a bit." I said before the cotton ball inches closer to the wound as it drips with the clear liquid. Just then the cold, wet ball of cotton was placed on the wound and was dabbed all over the area while it did it's job to stop any infection.

"your the leader now?" he asked drowsy. "can you tell Rosie that I'm sorry and that I stick staples in my head, like she asked."

"You don't need to help me, I have this."

"I been the leader. . I am probably the only one who knows what is going on around here. ." I said while seeing white fizz surround the wounded area on Rosie so that was a sign to show that the infection was being cleansed and removed, I continued to dab the cotton ball for a few more moments before thowing that specific one to the side and took another in the same hand as the previous one and did the same process by soaking it in proxide and then continued dabbing where I have left off, the wound itself was massive and it might take a few cotton balls until I was satisfied that the cleansing of the wound was sucessful. "I wouldn't do that if I were you, It is about that time that you quit acting like a child. . Or I will simply treat you like one until we part ways." My eyes never left the operation because if they did a easy mistake could be made and I would be the one held accountable. "I am treating you either you like it or not. .I will be treating anyone that has any sorts of wounds. . So you don't have much of a choice." My voice held that darkness that it had before.

"Child..." he repeated even more drowsy. Now it seemed like he couldn't keep focus or care about how he was being treated. "...cool." he mumbled.

"Yea about you being the leader (Archie looks to her . With his military back ground he wasn't ready to follow anyon unless it was one of his brothers who the only twowas no where in sight.) Unless you tell me your plan of escape . That I feel content with Charles and I will take our leave. I. May not know the patients that well bu t I do know the architecture and make up of this facility and I plan to get us out alive." Archie drops down next to Charles and looks at his head.. " I can tend to this if you wouldn't mind? ' he asks Charles .. he knew the girl rebecca he had spoken to her once before but it wasnt for long but he didn't think she remembered. Him. He was serious about getting out he was brought in this a a secret mission him and two others but one was now dead. They only were informed on the basics of the operation and knew the building inside in out due to a two week study of the floor plan. A large facility it was with many holding chamber on the basement levels. .. he began to think how easy it was for them to kill patient zero and if Charles know more then what he is saying .. if it was his first day how does he knows what the guy looked like . He play a roll of someone who knows nothing but Archie felt that it was just a front. He. Looked both to Rebecca and Charles waiting for a response.

"yeah. .. Go ahead." he said as he slide down the wall to sit down. "thanks," he smiled.

Archie ran over and got on gloves and some peroxide and a needle n thread from the bag. He placed the needle into the the cap filled with peroxide . He then poured the peroxide down the scar holding Charles head in a stable position."sit still this will only take a moment" Archie begin to sew the cab once the puss cleared away.. starting at the bottom and going up. Because he only had ace bandage he wrapped it to the scab covering most of it.

I smirked while feeling the sense of being put down of my skills and techniques so once again it was time to shine and show how much I am needed during this time. "The floors are surrounded with patients so my plan is to take them all out, You see this place is like a game with mutiple levels and difficulties. So instead of taking the easy way out I am gonna take the hard way out. The first floor hold most of the insane patients because due to their knowledge they know that we are here and have the brains to block that very exit as well as many others that are the main ways to escape the building safely. So instead of taking the easy way out of things I have decided to play the hard way, meaning instead of taking the well known exits I will be taking the roof to escape. The fifth floor has the equipment needed to escape the roof such as ropes, weaponry if we meet anyone on the way, and a massive air mattress so we could land safely on the ground before letting go of the roup. Besides if we go down floors it will be like repeating the difficult levels of the game all over again, so it is best if we head up." I explained calmly while also not caring for the attitude brung towards me and my skill since I know what I am capable of and what I can do perfectly without hesitation or regreats. "It is your choice to join forces with me or not. . That I can not force you into. . But I do have one thing to say. . You will regreat it if you make the wrong choice. . " A devilish smile made it's way across my lips. Once feeling satisfied with the clensing it was time to sew the wound back together and bandage it up. So far nothing major has happened and the brain seemed to have funtioned perfectly so the only thing to do is patch it up. After watching Archie snatch me of one of my materials I checked the bag to only find another bottle of proxide and a sewing needle I have to say I was lucky. Just thing the proxide bottle was opened by my hand and the needle was drowing in the clear liquid. While I grabbed the materials from the bag I also grabbed a little thread. The thread was already laced to the needle so it was time to take this operation to it's end the needle was brung to the wounded scalp and soon she started to sew the wound back together so it could reunit with the other half and become one.

Last edited by a moderator:
"thanks," he said as he started to close his eyes. Charles grew sleepy from exhaustion and yelling at other people, but he still was capable to talk to Archie.

"I've been just something that held everything back. I put staples in Rosie and in my head, I'm a child to Becca and now I'm too weak to fight." he said bluntly.

"But why do you want me to succeed in this group when clearly I'm weight on every bodies back. I'm a gay therapist who is mentally unstable, so why help me Archie?"

Status
Not open for further replies.