special needs.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
". . . . . . ." I still found nothing to say as I continued to walk to them rather quietly I stopped when standing in front of Charles and that was when my right slapped his hand away and then I was shocked for what I had to say my voice was soft and delicate. "Sorry. . " When hearing him speak his voice went in one ear then out the other so I didn't reply since I had a lot going on in my mind that it was to difficult to even speak.

"Its fine." he smiled trying to be gentle with her.

". . . . . " I wasn't satisfied with the smile he gave me but I couldn't help but share one of my own, it was rediculious in a way but somewhat enjoyable.

"you coming with me and Archie ? Someone still has to watch Rosie." he said.

I opened my mouth slightly if I was about to answer before it reclosed and I remained silent as ever, I didn't know what was going on but clearly I can't speak like how a blind person can't see. I looked at the two before looking at Rosie and then I gave a gentle nod of my head.

I rolled my eyes and went back to the counter to grab the bag with the medical supplies before walking back and sighed while looking around.

"Lets go and keep an eye out for Rosie, she still has stitches in her head." he said loading his gun.

"the stairs are just down this hall if rosie cant walk i can carry her. once we get down to the third floor door charles you throw this in(archie hands him a flash bang) i will go inbehind it and becca you follow behind me then rosie and charles you bring up the rear. " Arcie poked his head out the door and was met with a boot to the chest nocking him back as a reaction he pulled the trigger of the shot gun killing the man in the door way. as he stood he noticed that it was a nurse feeling bad he hesitates to move. after a second "ok lets go" he walked down the hall as attentive as possible.

"Nice job. ." I grinned knowing this was going to be a hell a lot of fun, I looked over to Rosie and picked her up since well, she is the only one I want to keep safe. I held her in my arms as I followed out behind Archie with a smirk but did not judge since it just might cause another problem. I got the sense of feeling a bit uneasy and odd but it was my normal feeling when something like this happens. I thought while humming the song i sang ealier since it kind of made me happy. My eyes peered around as I remained calm and quiet.

"Just laugh it off man,its just a nurse." he said, aiming his gun. After all the people he killed he didn't blink an eye.

"...what are you going to do when you get out of here, jail?" he said jokingly because all of us were killing people. He kept in eye out for other, not focusing that the sirens were still loud.

"When this is all done, I am fleeing to London. .And continue with my job. . " I replied before thinking of what could happen that could get in the way of my plans "Hump. . That is my plan if I can escape the Death charge. . " A yawn escape me and my dark colored locks fell over my eyes making it a bit difficult to see.

"I hope I get away with this." he mumbled as he could hear footsteps from the other side of the hall.

"You shouldn't be the one to worry. . I am taking the blame for you. . Remember. . " I smirked slightly before back hearing the footsteps as well and sighed before looking back forward. "Looks like we are gonna have some company if we con't hurry up. . "

"its self defense of course you will be fine. he becca what did you do when you worked here." h points the gun toward the door "just a head ther"

"After you," he said shooting the figure down.

"I was the one who kept patients company. . Since no one else did. .Or wanted to. ." I said while sighing and shook my head remembering all the creepy stories the patients shared with me. "Why you ask?. . " As I spoke I walked towards the door with caution before I raised my foot and kicked it open nothing was there so I decided to slowly walk through the door while looking around.

""well i have seen you before a few times around but then the last few days i havnt seen you and now your here. again. we actuall spoke onc before about life or something like that. " just as he finishes he reaches the door. opening it he looks up then down placing his back against the wall and checking. he made his way down "charles your up "

"Humph. . Today was the day I pick up my last pay check but I don't see that happening anytime soon. . " I smirked slightly and took a look at Archie before finally remembering maybe it was when I hit my head on the back of that rock from my last mission, maybe that was why i couldn't remebering somethings. I walked pass Archie before stopping only a few feet away from him before I looked at Rosie in my arms. "How can an agel change a unclean soul?. . " I mumbled.

Status
Not open for further replies.