special needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I'm 28," he said as he pried open the elevator door. "the trail leads down ...he smashed someone." Charles bluntly said.

Archie knew that there were 2phones on each floor. One in the center at the nurse desk and at the back end I. the security station. So that meant 8 phone 7 not counting this one. Archie began to try to *67 the number but that bibnt work. And then in the dead of silence the phone began ring again. It made Archie jump. He contemplated picking it up and on the third ring he did. It was Kevin a doctor on the fourth floor. In as hushed voice " he, he's up here, help me " Archie assumed he was in the nurse station on the phone. He picked up his walkie in hopes that it was working " hey mason if you can hear me he's on the fourth floor. " in to the phone " Kevin this Archie you will be OK just hold on. And be quiet. " he picked up his gun and went to the stairs. Making his way up

"hey Archie, did you have an idea of where he is? Because all we have is a blood trail that leads to a broken elevator." he said facing him.

'Yea follow me he is on the fourth floor we can take the stairs down here" he points down one of the long halls forgetting that its dark n they may not be able to his arm.

"Kay," Charles said as he followed his moves.he looked up to see the flight of stairs, as a drop of blood fell onto his cheek. "...probably a body up there." he chuckled, slightly nervous.

With each step Archie hesitated at taking the next ... but he pushed on ward . When the reached the third floor he opened his head and poked his head through to listen for any survivors . After a moment he looked back to mason and Charles " nothing.. " he moved on

"he really did crack hard, didn't he?" Charles said. After a while he realized that the the blood dripping from the fourth flight of stairs, had dropped on Archie's forehead. "hey..."
Charles whiped off the blood with his thumb and continued to walk up.

The sounds of my footsteps echoed throughout the hall and my mind was completely empty except the thoughts that rushed through my head about the insane patient. I was currently a nurse here but Today was the last paycheck I received from the owner of this place. My black locks rush pass my ears and shoulders as I ran down the empty hall. The darkness was surrounding me from every corner making me feel a bit threaten at this point as footsteps trailed behind me and I had no intention into finding out what it was. What in the hell has happened around here. . This place gone to hell without me. . she was of course a troublesome employee but she has gained more respect ever since she quit the job only three days before today. The only source of light I had was the flashlight strapped to my pistol but it was getting dimmer with every passing second so it was somewhat useless. My black colored clothing made me blend in with the darkness surrounding me so it was almost easy to hide from the escaped patients but as well a bit difficult. My pale skin was covered in goose bumps and dark colored eyes looked around the area frantically as if I was trying to find a decent place to hide in. The fourth floor was where I am at but I could feel that I wasn't alone so I had to retreat to a different floor where I could feel safe.

"Wait, You here that?" Charles said pausing for a moment. "Someone's here, not from fourth floor though."
Charles started to load his gun and was ready to shoot.

As I was running I was shocked when I lost my balance when slipping in a pool of fresh blood, My back landed harshly against the ground as well as my head with a loud thud. "Hell." was the only word I could manage to say as my body was now covered in blood. I slowly rose my back up from the ground before reaching my head with my right hand and rubbed the back of my head as I shifted slightly before getting up. The left hand held my weapon while the right stayed on the back of my head that throbbed from the impact I have made with the floor. The sounds of laughter filled my ears and I was growing more scared and frighten but I had to continue on so I did. I aimed the beam of light forward and started walking while looking for any signs of activity.

"Hey! We can hear you!" he shouted, charging for the door and then kicking down the door. "You go find the nurses office, I'll figure this out." he said as walked in and the others left.

"If you have any weapons please drop it."

I stopped once hearing the door burst open and a voice that seemed a bit to deep to sound like a girl's Remaining silent was the best idea as of now since my eyes fell upon the person who caused the multiple deaths within the building. Patient Zero. A distance of at least seven feet separated us and our eyes never left one another, Adrenaline rushed through my body causing my heart to beat like a drum and my fear level to rise. I was not going to do what the voice has ordered me because if I did I would be to weak to escape on my own. Just then patient Zero charged towards me and a wide grin spread across his face but all I could do was either kill this man and be taken to jail for the crime or I could run and try to escape, I of course went with the second option as the distance between the two of us started to close I turned and ran the opposite direction while trying to pinpoint the voice I have heard earlier.

Carmen leaned against the wall of the small closet, the smell of bleach and cleaning products burning into her nose. The last thing she remembered was being hit across the head with a crowbar after entering an empty therapy room. Fingers gingerly touching the bleeding spot on the back of her head she flinched, how was she not unconscious due to a concussion. Or dead. There were foosteps in the hallway and she immediately kicked into action. Banging on the door she called out, "Is anybody there? Please! Let me out!" Carmen pounded on the inside of the door with her fists. "Please! Someone!"

Carmen hadn't signed up for this, she wanted to volunteer for college credits. That was it. What had happened for this place to go to utter shit? All she wanted to do was go home, and forget the mutilated faces of some of the patients.

A single shot was heard and it fell silent. Charles dropped his gun, looking at the body he shot down.he opened his mouth but he began to choke up.

The sounds of another voice were heard near by, I didn't know what I should do because I was currently being chased down by patient Zero who was right on my tail but I had the will to go for the gold. My feet glided against the blood infested floor and came to a stop to a closet where the voice and pounding of the fist seem to be coming from I only had moments left before I was caught in the arms of the patient so I had to do this quickly before it is to late. The lock was clearly a chain lock which means I had to shoot down the lock with the last bullet in my gun. So I aimed the pistol to the lock and fired before the lock was ripped away from the handle by my right hand and the door of the closet was opened. I saw the girl and I knew I had to save her. Patient Zero was now only a foot away from the me and her so I grabbed the girl by her right wrist before bolting down the hallway with her.

"I just shot him... Oh my god." he said as looked at patient zeros dead body. He saw the two girls run into other territories. He put his gun in his holster and started to breath heavily. Charles just killed a killer.

I stopped when my eyes feel upon the other patients, many covered in blood others with smiles and insane facial expressions my eyes then quickly ripped away from the enemy before I looked down at the girl and mouthed the word "Run." just then it was my time to shine. I made my way towards a side wall where a ripped out pipe laid against and my pistol was tossed to the side along with the flashlight since I found it useless. My right hand reached down towards the pipe and grabbed onto it before my head turned back to the patients there had to be at least ten. I turned my body to the point that I could face them completely and a dangerous smile crossed my dark face as the pipe was held firmly in my hand. "Lets have some fun."

Last edited by a moderator:
Charles rushed to the room she was in. "you don't have to kill the other patients, we just had to kill one and I did, put it down." he said pointing the gun at her. "I may be a therapist but that doesn't mean I have sympathy for you or the patients, now put the gun down. Now!" he ordered as if he was a cop.

My head turned slightly behind my right shoulder as my eyes got a glance of the male being who was obviously pissed for some odd reason but he must know that I do not take orders that easy. "Go ahead and shoot me since you will be doing me a favor." I said before rolling my eyes and looked back forward at the patients who I did not give a damn about. Their eyes locked on my own and their smiles grew wider as if they were beckoning me to play with then without saying a word. I took a step closer to the patients and giggled rather quietly since this was going to be a show worth watching.

Status
Not open for further replies.