special needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Sorry if you were offended by what I said.. but of course going down stairs would not be an ideal way to go seeing as the building is shut out of power meaning doors won't and can't open .. so how do you plan to get through the electric door leading tot the roof. If your plan is to work it won't be from the roof.. there are only 3 ways out of this building in this situation. 1 going through the sewers all basement level things are controlled by key making it easier to get through two as you said through the roof. And three.. suicide. " Archie finishes with Charles.. because Charles is one of the first living people he saw he will let him decide . Even knowing the roof way wold be harder . "Charles what do you say"

"Go ahead.i don't have a say in this. Becca is the one leading us, so don't ask me." he said plainly, loading his gun.

I laughed before stopping the operationg for a moment and then took the bottom end of my shirt and lifted it up to only show many dangerous explosives stapped around my stomach as if I looked like a human bomb. "What is a Assassin without explosives. .I mean that is the main tool for most of my missions." I then pulled my shirt back down before finally sewing the last bit of Rosie's scalp and made sure I did everything correctly before bandaging up er head. "Assassins always prepare for the worst." I stated while working on Rosie with easy, and swift movements. "Humph, You are smart but not quick. . The sewers was where I started and let me tell you I had the same thinking stratagy as you but when I went down their was a danger, patients like patient zero surrounded every corner or the sewers and I am not commiting suicide. . I am much more clever then that. ." I said while looking at Rosie when I have finished the operation in a decent amount of time.

"becca. Your quick but not smart, you think to fast." he said realizing it just now.

"Exactly. . Because when in a situation and about to be attacked by your enemy you don't have the time to think you just have the time to do. . . Meaning that you have to attack right on time before your life is gone. . " I smirked before taking off the laytex gloves and tossed them to the side before packing up the materials and placing them back into the bag while feeling a bit odd. "Of course someone of your background won't understand. . " I added.

"someone of my background?" he raised a brow.

"Your not the only one prepared .. I came in here on a three man team secret mission from the government im navy seal captain Archie stone. we have traps and weapons hidden throughout this building but I just haven't had time to get to them . If we can get to the third floor there is a room two rooms over from this there is a pack it has a walkie we can call for a copter so when we get to the roof we can get out of here. After that I wouldn't mind working with you " Archie smiled "
He wasn't one of those big brutes of the armed forces his task was coms and setting vantage points so he was skilled in finding the quickest way in and out . And making it happen. He wore the facilities security suit a navy blue suit pants and a short sleeve button down shirt he hadon top his head a pair of night vision goggles and a shot gun strapped around his neck . He had hazel eyes and light brown hair. He stood at 5'10" and weighed 180 pounds .
"Oh does anyone have a cell phone I left mine out in my car " he walks over and hands the other pair of goggles to Rebecca.thinking if she takes it, it may mean that they are working together.

". . .Someone who gives up to easliy. . ." I said before sighing feeling a bit exhausted and overwhelmed but perhaps that is the feeling of what every leader feels. "Of course we need that kind of person in the group. . It gives us the encouragement needed to keep moving forward. . ." I admitted finally, of course Charles was the one who kept pushing me further into action so he was not all that useless.
I then smirked when listening to Archie speak once more
"I work solo. . .I am that kind of person who can hadle anything with the proper equipment." Just then I checked my pockets of my pants because I do believe I have taken my ceel before coming here because I was suppose to be gathering details in texts from Victor who was currently my boss at the time but I started to have my doubts when I found nothing in my pockets. "Bloody Hell. . " I shook my head feeling rather disappointed with myself and then Archie walked towards me with a set of night vision goggles and that was when I spoke "I work better in the dark." I stated firmly while not accepting the goggles.

Last edited by a moderator:
Felling bad about cutting off their conversation for one of his long rambles he steps back to a corner after Becca either accepted or rejected his peace offering

"at first, you never wanted to corporate." he said to Rebecca.

"I killed patient zero in the first place, so you could give me a break. I know you hate me but lets face it, you are as annoying as I am." he said.

" you think you're all bad for killing a bunch of patients and taking the lead." he said getting closer to her.

Archie chuckles .. at the scene unfolding in front of him. '.. OK now is not the time for this " he steps in front of Charles "our main focus is getting out of here and arguing isn't doing it. '

"Humph, It seems that you have fogotten that I am only human which means I can change my thoughts and mind at any moment in time. And me being annoying is off the chart since I only speak business instead of nonsense. . You and your actions are unnecessary and rather pointless. . And you know for the many crims I have comiitted before quitting this job I am now ranked highest on the charts. . I believe you are just jelious because I went somewhere with my life while you remained stuck here. . " I crossed my arms over my chest while watching Charles inch closer to me but of course I was not afraid since this was not the first time. I yawned and stood my ground while realizing that out time was being waste over a pointless argument. So instead of sitting in the room doing nothing I pulled Rosie off the counter and took her hand before fleeing the room and into the blood stained halls without saying another word since it was pointless to say the last statement.

Charles brought his hand up in the air and slapped her across the face. "Now you listen her and you listen good; I would never be jealous of a arrogant, cocky, close-minded, excuse for being a leader. If you want to survive you got to cut that out." he slapped her again, with no regret.

"So what you are saying Rebecca is that you are a contridictor which people who contridect themselves often are confused so why should someone confused be able to think that it is remotely possible that someone would want them leading. So before you think your leading any one you need to get you stuff together mentally. Rosie you do what you please I can't force anything on you but I know as well as Charles that an assassin who thinks as she does is used to being Alon .. and in the end working with other frustrates them and theirs plans that they we use for one can not work for four .. now I'm used to a team. No more arguing its time to decide if you all will come with me where everyone is seen as equal . Or her who holds her self higher then the rest and gets offended by nothing. " he grabs his bag oof ammo walks to the door. Who's coming with me" Archie looks back "games are over I'm ready to get out" as he spoke this sirens begin to go off out side and inside. Assuming that the people who escaped brought help.

"I'm going with Archie," he said going to his side.

He takes the night vision goggles that were never received by Becca and hands them to Archie he pats him on the back .. "Rosie you coming. Becca you can come but must understand that i will not hesitate to keep me and all who come with safe that goes for all . So if removing a piece of the puzzle is what I have to do it will be done. He stands waiting for a response

"Thanks for all this," he said quietly. "Rosie doesn't trust me,she won't come, she likes becca better than me." he honestly whispered.

"She has to understand that its not about trust its about living " he whispered back "well let's wait a while for one of them to say something. "

". . . . . ." I clearly had nothing to say or speak of after realizing that my techniques were rather useless, I had the wrong thinking stratagy and a blank mind. I released Rosie's hand and let her move forward as I debated on wheater to go together or stand alone. Moments after recieving the hits across my face from Charles my face had the innocent look of a normal child who had a troubled past. My cheeks burned the color red as tears swelled up in my dark, twisted eyes but were held back. I finally came to a conclusion and took a step forward that was followed by another as I made my way towards the others without speaking another word. My right hand reached up and touched my right cheek while it was still tender I winced slightly and lowered my hand back to my side. Clearly I was the one who was acting foolish all along.

"now, are you going to come with us or not." he said with a hand out. "therapeutic slapping it always works." he mumbled to Archie.

Reactions: djrae315
Status
Not open for further replies.