special needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking up to the entrance she watched as the girl walked in, albeit covered in a lot more blood. The two were having a conversation on gay couples, "You're gay?" Her voice sounded weak. Maybe this conversation could take her mind off of the pain in her scalp. Looking back to the girl she smiled a bit, whoever she was the girl was definitely the better bet. This guy seemed kind of like a floundering 'lost puppy' as the other girl said. "What's your name?" Rosie was curious about the girl, what fueled her need to kill? What was she doing here? Who was she?

"yeah." he said, bluntly. "I'm sorry it took you a while, was I not flamboyant enough?" he said checking her scalp.
"Everything okay?"

"The name is Rebecca. . Rebecca Swan. . But people refer me as Becca or Beckie. . Which ever one you prefer." I said with a shrug of my shoulders as I took a interest into the girl's slight smile that had me create one of my own. It has been a while since I actually smiled or showed any signs of happiness and clearly this girl that sits before my eyes had the power to make a tortured soul smile once again. "In case you haven't known killing people is my one and only job I take an interest in and liking little boys is more of a hobby. . . you on the other hand must have a dirty mind about that, but I only like little boys because they are adorable." I explained with the same quiet tone and I might as well explain because it seems to me this Boy was getting the wrong idea and plus I wanted him to look stupid just to have fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
((i forgot to share his appearance! He has black messy hair, pale skin that bruises easily and brown eyes. He looks really sick to be honest.))

" becca...hey! You're the girl who got fired." he said with a smirk. Charles saw that she was taking a liking toward Rosie, he couldn't help but smile himself.

"Correction. . I didn't get fired, I quit. . .And ever since I left this place has gone to Hell. ." A smirk spread across my face like jam being spread on a piece of bread, besides I was given a better offer and I was paid better at the new job I have now. A yawn escaped me and my left arm raised to my eyes before my arm rubbed at them.
untitled.png (<------------ This is Rebecca)

"oh." he said looking at her with interest. "so...what next?"

"Oh, So now you rely on me for help. Humph, that doesn't surprise me one bit." I tried my best to hold in my laughter so our presence could no longer be detected on what laid outside the door, somehow I could feel danger or trouble when it was close so in order for the two to be quiet I moved my left arm away from my eyes and raised my right slight before pressing the pipe against my lips.

Inko.full.617664.jpg

Name: Rosie

Her name was Rebbecca Swan, she looked at the gay guy oddly for the second time. He was rude and she wasn't sure if she liked him even if he had stapled her back together. Pulling away from him she frowned and scooted away from him, Rosie was definitely more on the childish side of the spectrum. All her life she had been very girly, always the one who people protected. She was very delicate and caring, but she was a good judge of character. Hopping off the counter to stand next to Rebbecca she turned her nose down at him, "You dont have to me so mean Mister. She did just save you out there after all."

"its called team work, you can't be independent at a time like this." he said filling a back pack with food from the kitchen. "stop with cocky attitude and maybe one of will survive.lucky if all three of us"

"Rosie what exactly did she save me from?" he said sternly. "right now is not time to discuss who saved who, we need to survive. I know you can't trust me and that's fine. You can go alone with the staples in your head if you want." he said loading a gun.

Rosie's eyes darkened as she regarded the man before her, "Maybe that is exactly what I'll do. It might as well be just as safe alone as to go with someone who has about as much arrogance as I can handle." At times like this she could be seen as very mature. Watching him loading the gun did nothing for her nerves, looking back to Rebecca she waited to see how she would play this.

"You are the one that has the attitude now hush before you cause a problem between the three of us. . . .People like you are so ignorant and childish no wonder how you found yourself working here. . Now be a good Boy and shut that mouth of yours unless you wish for me to shut it for you. . " I said in a harsh tone before poking my head out the hallway to only spot a horde of patients coming this way. "Hide, Now. . .I got this all covered. . And I swear to god it you ever speak to her like that again you will be next to die. . Hopefully you can understand that much that comes out of my mouth." Just then I exited the room and went out into the hallway exposing myself towards the enemies and smirked slightly while I have completely lost my mind. The girl who was reckless, and careless has now returned to finish the job. My devious smile and my twisted eyes signaled a dangerous warning towards the patients as they came running towards me. "London bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down. London bridge is falling down, my fair lady. ." As I sang the heads of patients were smashed in and blood splattered onto the walls and onto the ground, obviously I was managing my anger in a way the could benefit the group and that was by killing the patients.

"then go. Those staples won't last long. They aren't clean and I never put anything to clean that wound." he said. Charles was really as crazy as any of the patients here or Rebecca. "Its an infection waiting to happen. You don't have to worry about patient zero either, just the other." he smiled, putting on the back pack.

As I heard the man speak I stopped and walked back into the room before walking over to him and grabbed him by the throat with my right hand, My grip was hard to brake free from not evening clawing of the nails could release it, His windpipe was cut of from my grasped just to prove that I was not kidding or playing his game anymore. My dark eyes stared into his and the smile that was once there has vanished and turned into a straight, cold expression. "You will fix her up now, Or I will fix you up by tearing you apart. . " My voice was threatening and dark, I was not playing around anymore I was dead serious. Just then I thrown the man to the side while turning around and headed back out into the hallway to finish my job, the patients were now only inches away from the door but my fast reflexes and swift movements handled the ones that almost entered the room, The main purpose as to why I am doing this is only to protect the girl and simply to release my anger I have gained.

"Is it because you lack the skills!?" I shouted while my back was against the floor and patients started to pile on top of me but I managed to brake free from underneath them all just by punching each and every one of them in the face with forceful blows that could knock a person out with just one hit but it had to take two hits to the head in order to knock them out completely so that was bit of a struggle since their was so many and one me. "Just come clean already! You are useless!" I shouted in anger as I was bitten by a male patient on the left leg near my sensitive area which was kinky but I was not in the mood for romance so my knee was sent straight into his junk before I pushed him away with my hands.

When the man opened his mouth again, Rosie felt tears coming on. "You knew that? And you still did it?" Putting a hand to her lips she felt a strange churning in her head, a strange fuzziness had wormed its way into her head. "You knew." Her words were soft and hollow as she stood there, rocking from side to side. The stapler was resting on the counter, walking over to it she wrapped her fingers around the cold metal and rushed to the man. Pressing a staple into his shoulder she said gleefully. "Now that is an infection waiting to happen." How dare he do this to her, she was going to bring him down with her. "You are a shameful person, you deserve to become infected. I didn't even do anything to you until just now." Rosie touched her scalp where the staple were jutting out jaggedly.

Charles took his gun and shot at the patient attacking her. "useless?" he said fighting more off, with a kitchen knife.

"rosie, darling, you said you wanted to be alone on this. so be it!" he shrieked as shot another patient. " go ahead! we're not going to last long anyway! Its no use."

"That's right useless and late. . " Just as he shot the last patient I have already knocked out the others for a couple of hors so he could not say a thing about her Killing technique anymore. I slowly rise from the ground while feeling a sharp pain where that one patient has sink his teeth into me but it did not bother me of my job. "Stop yelling at her! Jeez, she has more balls then you ever will!" I shouted in frustration and irritation, I was clearly pissed at how this man was acting and if he continued acting like this I will soon put an end to his life. I then made my way towards the girl and smiled softly before I examined the back of her head, this wound was treatable but it would have to take a little while for it to be successful. I sighed before looking over to the man with a harsh glare then refocused back on the girl. "I am sorry that this happened to you. . But the good news is that I have gotten a degree in the medical field and I could easily treat this wound you have. . But it is up to you if you want me to help."

Status
Not open for further replies.