special needs.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
" such a shame, he was a real cutie." Charles bit his lip for a moment as he thought of things he could do to Archie.

I finally made my way out of the room with Rosie safely until many doctors spotted me and started to head my way while shouting commands. I panicked and turned to the left and raced down the hall with the wheelchair and felt my heart thump out from under my chest. I turned my head back every now and then to only see the doctors and nurses inch closer and closer with tranquilizers which made me pick up the pace. as I was inching closer towards the end of the hall nurses started to block the path that was when I shot one of my dark glares and they moved instantly as I rushed pass them and made a sharp turn to the right. I continued to roll while trying to remeber where the exit was located.

Last edited by a moderator:
"get becca on the phone for me, we need to talk."

Archie made it out after searching for the car he started it and drove to the hospital leaving the car parked up on the side walk he ran inside.. "sir can I help you . The. Security could see the anger in his eyes. He pulled out an I'd and a badge neither of which were his .. he ran around the first floor nothing second as he got out of the stair well he saw nurses chasing some one .. as the person neared him in a wheelchair bacca .. hee waved his arms .. "rebecca "

I saw Archie in an instant as he waved his arms I was shocked that he actually came to check up on me and Rosie, It was kind of touching. I rolled to him frantically and stopped when reaching him. "We need to leave, Now!" I said in a intense voice as the nurses inched closer with every passing second. "We have no one to trust anymore besides each other. . " I said while getting up as quick as possible but had a bit of struggle, I held Rosie in my arms. "Why did you come?" I asked while finally getting on my feet but it was so painful that I had tears in my eyes.

"Sorry Rosie " Archie shot twice at the feet of the nurses missing on purpose " here Becca he hands her the extra gun .. I can carry both of you to the car .. just cover my six. He instructs her to get on his back as he carried Rosie. Down the stairs

I got on his back and did what he said because he was the leader after all, I took the gun from him and started to cover his back and front while looking around for any enemies. This was fun but the worst thing about it is that I couldn't have fun on my own because of my leg I sighed at the thought. "You never answered my question, why did you come here?" I asked again before shooting down two doctors that held tranquilizer guns in front of Archie and I and Roise. I didn't shoot them to the point where I killed them I just shot them in the shoulder where they are seriously injured. I felt a vibration in Archie's right pocket and smirked slightly. "I think you got a text or an email. . . "

(text)
if you answer the text,you'll get an award.-CY

I step over the people and out the front door we go my heart was racing I put Rosie in the car and then opened the front door I let Becca get off my back and in .. running to the other side I start the car and jump on the high way headed to my house. "Can you check it. (He asks refering to the phone)I came because (he pauses he wants to tell her how he started to feel for her .. the way she took control last night well tried to made him smile ) I sensed that Charles was up to no good when I just met with him . I also have to make sure my team members are OK . "He smiles and looks to her .. "we have to ditch this car they could be tracking it or have speakers in it " he swerves in and out of lanes a and passes by many cars with kisence plates from all over . Its only normal being only 100 miles from the grand canyon. As the sweat drips down his face he looks back at Rosie is she ok

(text)
Archie ~-CY

Charles smiled to himself as he sent the texts, trying his best to get him wrapped around his fingers.

As I was placed into the car the thought on being weak slipped my mind, I watched Archie get into the car and speed of with me and Rosie. I sighed and nodded before reaching over to him and stuffed my right hand into his right pocket and grabbed the phone before pulling it out and leaned back in my seat. I unlocked the phone by sliding my finger against the touch screen then went to his messages, there were three new ones, I clicked on the first message and read it while getting that confused look upon my face and looked over to Archie.I then looked back to the phone and read the other two and shook my head. "I believe Mr. Insane wants to know where we are going and he said there will be an award if we tell and then the last just said your name. . . " When hearing him give me the explanation towards my question a small smile appeared on my face. "We are fine, just a few injuries here and there. . " As I spoke I turned my head back to look behind my seat as my eyes set on Rosie who was sleeping at the time. "She is fine. . I am just glad that she didn't get a infection yet. . .I almost got an injection from the "FBI Agents". . "

(text)
c'mon Archie, you'll get something special. Just tell me where you're heading.-CY

The phone vibrated in my hands once again and I looked at the new message while feeling a bit disturbed for what it had to say. I looked back forward and sighed before looking out my window. "Gay dude wants you Archie. ." I said flatly while still hanging onto the phone while thinking.

(text)
I swear to god, if you handed this to Becca.-CY

I sighed while reading the new text and smirked slightly before deleting it from the phone. I then laid back in my seat and relaxed as my eye liner was washed away by my tears from earlier.

(text)
tell Becca to stop referring me as the 'gay guy'-CY

This time after reading the message I decided to reply back (Text) "Well it is true. . correct me if I am wrong. . Or you rather enjoy being called Mr. Insane. . . Take your pick. . "

(text)
Neither. I know this is you, Becca.let me quote you for a second. 'gay couples have lost control of their life.'

(Text) "I think Mr. Insane best fits you so I am sticking with that one. . . And look at you finally learning. What a rare sight. . " I smirked slightly before rolling down my window to get some fresh air.

Status
Not open for further replies.