special needs.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I'm not telling you anything . Why did you have to mess with family now I'm going to kill you if u need me text me I don't want to here your voice" Archie stayed on the line but muted the phone in hope of him just placing the phone down and not checking to see if I had hung up. He got off the highway and headed to the house tears formulating. In his eyes out side of the house he pulled over and angrily beat the steering wheel "no no" his head resting on the steering wheel he began to cry ..

"This is fun! Poor thing, hurts to hear him cry..." he said to himself.

I looked over to Archie with concern in my eyes as I slowly reached my left hand out to him and placed it on his shoulder before taking my right and wiped the tears away from his eyes, seeing him like this made me a bit depressed and angry at the person who ever caused this much pain to him. "Archie. . ." I said rather calmly trying to smooth him a little before going forward.

"Charles...its time for the lethal injection." one of the workers said to him. "Okay," he said flatly. They guided him into a room, a white, cold and empty room that held a chair and an IV.
He seated himself,making himself comfortable. "Hm...how long will this take?"

"I'm fine thank you.. we have to get rid of this car. You gusy can stay here but I'm going to make sure Charles dies I will..." Archie stoped speaking remembering that Rosie was there.. " can you walk in the house? Or do you need help" he whipped his face and Gave a smile.

"A few minutes," they said. "Okay..." they stuck the needle in and started the IV.charles slowly got weaker and drowsey.

Reactions: djrae315
I listened to him speak and after he paused himself I gave a nod of my head so that he knew that I understood. "Alright, Just be careful. . " as I spoke I grabbed the handle of the door and pulled it towards me while hearing the door pop that was when I pushed the door outward and step out from the car with a little ease but not much. I then closed the door behind me and went to Rosie's door before doing the same process as I did with mine but instead of pushing the door outward I had to pull it towards me. I reached In through the opened door and grabbed Rosie into my arms before lifting her out of the car and closed the door with my foot before slowly limping to the door of the house.

Last edited by a moderator:
Charles was now dead, the lethal injection worked. He counted it off and he had lift off.

I drive the car a few blocks down and runs back to his car. He calls the number that Charles had called him from in hopes that he wouldn't answer. Archie began to think going to Charles was a bad idea he got out the car and went to the house door and walked in "Becca I'm not going my brother is dead and I can't change that " he went up and hugged her holding her close to his body thinking that it was over and that they could live their lives Becca would probably for get him and Rosie would find her family or was she a patient in the asylum he didn't know but he felt safe.

I just finished laying Rosie on the couch so she could still sleep in peace, I was growing tired myself but I still had a lot to think about so it was kind of hard to close my eyes and relax. After I finished making sure that Rosie was relaxed and calm I then heard Archie's voice and turned around to only get hugged and held close by him. It felt a little weird but smoothing at the same time but I was to socked to even respond back by doing the same. My eyes were wide but after moments standing in the same position in his arms my eyes finally closed and my arms slowly wrapped around his waist I was relieved that everything was over, But the bad news is that I won't be able to head back to work anytime soon so I needed to find a place to stay until I could recover.

I felt beccas arms wrap around my waist. After a few moments of the hug I let go I look down to her "so what now." It was kinda weird at one point we were going to leave each other for dead and it turns out that we could have both been killed by the same person. What to do now that was my last mission and I am done with services for a year.

I released him when he released me and then I looked up to him and gave a shrug of my shoulders "I don't know. . I can't go back to my job with a wound like this it will slow me down. . . But I will have to return to London. . ." I said before looking over to Rosie and then took a step back to create a distance between me and Archie. It got a little awkward but I didn't show it. "Maybe it would be best if I took Rosie with me. . . "

the news was now filled with the story of the court. Debates went up, even though he was dead. They dug up pictures of him as a child, he looked happy but something was terribly wrong when his dad was in the picture.
Charles was now dead and there was nothing to figure out anymore.

As Becca stepped back archie sat in a chair he thought London even though he started to fall for her he couldn't its only been 12hours he didn't know her . He smiled "well you guys can stay here if you need till you are able to travel . " he turns on the TV to a news channel it spoke of thee scene from last night and the three survivors

I started to get second thoughts about the whole thing, what if it wasn't Charles at all. Was he really Patient Zero? That question played in my mind like a broken record. I also listened to what Archie had to say and blushed slightly at how kind he could be towards a stranger "Alright. . But it won't be for a long time. . " I took a seat on the couch before taking Rosie in my arms and held her as she slept I smiled slightly while I watched her sleep like a baby, she was so adorable I just couldn't stand seeing her grow up without me by her side. "I know we just met and everything but during these last few hours you two were the only people I considered as family. . . " I admitted before taking my right hand and moved a piece of Rosie's hair away from her eyes before I looked up at the TV while listening. "What if we were wrong. . . What if Charles was not Patient Zero. . . What would happen then?" I asked.

the next headlines were that Charles had paid a patient to lock down the clinic, so that he could escape. The paid patient went under the name of patient zero, then Marius Rudolf would change his name to Charles Yager.

then Marius, now named Charles, would go there again and go on a killing spree, disguising it as self defew, which failed.

I continued to watch the news report in silence while I found the hidden truth, I was a bit shocked but not much to show it once so ever I looked down at Rosie and sighed while thinking in my mind on what to do next in order to keep everyone alive. "I should have known that something was off. . How could I be so dumb. . " I was disappointed with myself.

next was interviewing people he knew in real life. His ill mom who couldn't say much and his boyfriend. His name was Maxwell Johnson, a clean cut lawyer, who had his face covered in microphones and flashing cameras. Then Maxwell soon was put in jail for other crimes that him and Charles did together. Theft, battery, and organized crime.

"Well you have your answer . "Archie said as he listened to her comment .".. remember I asked if he confirmed the kill I asked him cause I knew only few guards and nurses have seen him he was in a surper secure cell. Which was electronicly locked so when the power went out h escaped." He was smart for a crazy person"

"that's all we have news for...see you next morning!" the news anchor said as the tv turned to commercials. Charles was just another man who could not stand this world and he could not stand most people. He was an abused child and a lost runaway teenager who went to live with his boyfriend in an apartment complex. He was nothing complex, he was just angry at his father and at himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.