special needs.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
(Text)
so you support what you said earlier? Not surprising.-CY

(Text) "I wouldn't say support. . .I would rather say that it is indeed a true statement smart one. . " I rolled my eyes.

(text)
How? Even though I'm a mass murderer, I know where I'm heading in life. So, enlighten me, how is it true? Obviously you are the smart one.-CY

(Text) "So now you refer me as the smart one. . . Humph, I believe it is a bit to late for that. . And it is true because One, You killed a handful of people with infections and injections, Two, you shot me in the fucking leg, and three you almost killed a six year old girl. . So yea you are way far from being a normal person. . "

(text)
I know that and I just said it, but I know what I'm doing with my life even though its messed up. I know what I'm doing. Than you for stating the obvious, smart one.-CY

(Text) "Man, Do I wish that a man like you stayed in Hell. . " Just then I left the messages and place the phone back in Archie's pocket before folding my arms over my chest.

he smiled to himself as he put his phone down. "she'll be happy to know I'm getting lethal injection."

Rosie was still groggy from the painkillers the doctor had given her back at the hospital, eyes fluttering she whined a bit as her head still hurt from when the doctor had redone her stitches. "Becca... Becca!!" The child began to squirm and reach out for the girl she had become attached to. "Becca help me! He is going to get me!" Tears began to fall from her cheeks.

The shouting of a child filled my ears as I turned my head back over to the seat and looked at Rosie before reaching my right hand over to her and wiped the tears away from her eyes. Clearly this girl has taken me out of the Darkness and into the Light but will it last long enough? That was the question that kept racing in my mind. "Shhhhh. . I am here. . Nothing is going to harm you, not when I am around. . " My hand rested on her cheek before I gave off a small reassuring smile. This was a mission that I could not fail.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Wanderfool
Archie wasn't really focused on talking to Charles now. How did he even get his number he though. Home to switch the cars then the white house. He was thinking this the whole time Becca was texting Charles. Once she put the phone back .. I looked to her "did you tell him we were heading anywhere ?" He paused oh my brother he thought. A discerning look in his eyes he be again to sweat again ... they passed a highway sign . His exit was in 3 miles ..

"I think quick but I am not that dumb. . " I smirked slightly while replying to Archie's question as I tried to ease Rosie. The pain in my leg has died down some but not completely and my blood stained arms just held dried blood instead of fresh. I sighed before looking over to Archie and admired that look in his eyes. "Why are you sweating so bad?. . Have you caught a fever?" I asked softly before returning my attention back on Rosie.

" my brother was getting back from Afghan this week .. and the FBI was there at my house and wouldn't allow me in I fear he was home and has been infected ' he's the only family I have " he hit the gas peddle a little harder now reaching a speed of 90mph

"It is bad thinking negative thoughts. . . Always think the positive when in a situation. . ." I said before looking over to Archie and leaned in towards him before placing a soft kiss upon his cheek. "I doubt that Mr. Insane could go that extreme. . " I whispered in his ear before moving away from him and looked back over to Rosie and smiled slightly before taking my right hand and moved fragments of her hair away from her face. While feeling the car bolt down the road a smile lit my face. "Perhaps you should slow down. . "

Charles picked up his phone again, this time calling Archie. "C'mon...pick up." he moaned.

I smirked while listening to the ringtone of Archie's phone and sighed as I didn't pick it up since I was to busy with easing Rosie and talking with Archie, and to be honest I really didn't wish to talk to Charles at the time.

Archie smiled at what Becca had said and at the kiss. Hhe began to slow down. "I guess your right " meaning slowing down. And about thinking negatively. Just as he was about to speak again his phone rang. He reached in and picked it up. " hello what do you want Charles "

I smiled before yawning, after a few moments of focusing on Rosie and finally making her calm down I turned back forward and laid my head against the seat and thought while looking out the window. "Hey, do you have a cigarette I could barrow?. . " I asked while I was really craving one at the moment.

"N o I don't smoke, but check the glove compartment and the center council you may finde one I stole this car "

"Wait, you did what?. . . You stole this car?. . " I was clearly mind blow for what he had to say but I gave a shake of my head and checked the center council but had no luck, I then checked the glove compartment. "Nothing. . "

"I said;where are you heading?" he growled into the phone. "...you're brother, he didn't make it."he said. "Infection can go through blood stream quickly."

Status
Not open for further replies.