special needs.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
(( last post for me tonite ))
"Infecting people " came from Charles and it sparked my thoughts the brief the president did say something about a sick patient but he was different from patient zero . What if zero was a cover up Becca behind that counter .. I followed her there seeing as there was only one way out giving her my goggles I turn on a flashlight aiming at the door " once we get out we make our way to the roof like u said an air strike changes my plans ... " he whispers making sure the gun was fully loaded

Charles aimed his gun at Rosie, and shot her leg.

"You didn't guess right!" he sung

When watching the gun being pointed at Rosie and hearing the bullet being fired I spang into ation Rosie was quickly thrown over my back and my hands held hers around my neck and I took the shot to the leg. I held in my screams but my eyes were instantly filled with tears as I fell to my knees and watched the blood gush out from my wound. Rosie was saved by my quick reflexes and I was happy but when I looked up at Charles I smiled insanly before setiing Rosie down on the ground. "How about we make this interesting. ." I slowly arose from the ground with one hand over my wound as blood seeps between my fingers. But I removed the hand and grabbed the end of my shirt before pulling it off over my head and exposed the explosives over my body. "I believe it is time for you to die. . " I still had my metal pipe which was know used as my weapon to end his life. My leg that was shot throbbed in pain but I showed no signs of being hurt I just simply smiled the devious smile that everyone adored.

Last edited by a moderator:
"I don't have to die.just you, Archie and Rosie." he said walking to the door.

"oh, Archie, you're kind of cute." he said winking at him. "the reason on why I'm doing this is because I need to snap."

" This is what happens when you snap! You see!" he said point the gun out the window, pointing at the police outside.

Reactions: GorgeousNightmare
"I think you are mistaken. . Patient Zero. . You will always be nothing but a Zero. . " Just then my hand slowly inches down to my back pocket where my only sorce of fire lays. I tried to make it seem as if I was placing my hand in my pocket.

"and you're a person who can't notice a serial killer even when she is one," he scoffed. Charles walked out the door, going downstairs and then breaking down the entry doors.

he was outside, with his hands up and now he was on the ground with weapons pointed on him.

"I am not a serial killer. . I am a highly trained Assassin. . There is a major difference. . " I pointed out while watching him leave and smirked before using the metal pole as a cane since now I can't barely stand. My eyes looked at Rosie and the softest smile I could give appeared on my face. "Let's get out of here. . " Just then I slowly made my way towards Rosie before taking her hand in my free one, I then look over to Archie and smirked slightly before returning my attention back on Rosie as I guided her out the room and down the stairs.

he seemed to be fine with what was happening with him. Charles just couldn't wait for court.

((Ooc: couldnt sleep))

Archie watched as the scene unfolded . He was too shocked to eleven move. 'Why hadn't I seen this soon I should have never held my young' he thought to himself he began to blame himself for Becca getting shot. He made his way to her and helped her down the stairs

the next day, Charles was sent to another facility. He was set on a table, sitting across the other side.

he had to wait for someone to come and talk to him.

The day before when finally coming to my senses I was rushed to the hospital at the end, the blinding white light filled my eyes as I lost consiousness that day. I now awaken in a white room with a white gown over my body and a white blacket pulled up to my waist. I wondered when I was before I shifted slightly to onl experiece a sharp pain in my leg I winced before I decided to not move and inch at all. My eyes peered around the room as my head laid on the soft surface of the white pillow. I seemed slightly confused because Ididn't know where I am or what has happened it felt as if something erased all my memories that day. I felt weak and useless in my white bed, the television set on the wall was speaking about something at an asylum and that was when it hit me. My face appearaed on the television set.

"That night i was brought in for questioning. supected of killing all of the people who died. i explained in full detail what happened totally disregarding the questions and tempers of the officers. i knew their methods so i wasnt to worried. the cheif came to me in a cell the next morning and explained that ptient zero also known as charles was released in to federal hands to a government facility. i stood " no thats not enough that man needs to be behind bars. weather he is mentally stable or not. he has enoughe sense to awknowledge what he is doing and determin it wrong or right. " the officer just smiles and explains that he cant do anything. a few of my higher up come and release me and i am freed of all charges. while heading home i question if rosie made it to her family and if becca is alright..

"execution? Okay." he said to the jury, pleading guilty. "can I say bye to a few people?"

While watching the television show I noticed that the others were no longer with me and that Rosie was here in the hospital with me but must be in a different room. As the reporter kept on speaking I grew more and more confused, my head throbbed and many injections were in my arm such as iv's and many other things. I really wished to move around but I was slightly afraid to experience more pain so I just relaxed while thinking about my job and if I will lose it or not. Just then the sound of a door opening filled my ears causing me to turn my head towards the direction of the sound to only be greeted by FBI agents. I sighed and turned my gaze away while knowing that I was now going to be quesstioned on what was witnessed, I was still feeling iffy about it but maybe whatever I say was the truth.

Charles talked to his mom, talked to maybe a special someone and then he was expecting someone more special. Either becca or Archie, not rose. She is traumatized by him.

The agents asked a few questions relating to the accident and I answered as truthfully as I possibly could, Just then I was handed the phone by one of the agents. I raised the phone to my left ear as it rang, In moments the ringing stopped and nothing was heard besides the sound of breathing which frightened me a little but not as much. My eyes looked over to the agents as they smiled slightly but not enough to show there teeth. "Hello?" I asked into the phone while getting a odd feeling.

"lethal injection is an amazing thing, science has taken us far. Hasn't it?" he said through the phone.

"Lethal injection?. . " I tried to take in what was being said until the agents got closer and closer to me, one held a needle with a substance within it while the other just followed behind. I smirked before pulling out the iv's and many other things connected to me before I used the cord connected to the phone to strangle the agent that held the needle who was now only inches from me and used the rest of my strenth to fight the other off. All that was heard was a voice of stuggle and the sounds of someone chocking, Just after the sounds vanished my voice was heard through the phone. "Your smart but not quick. . " Just then I hanged up the phone.

"I'm getting lethal injection too..." he mumbled to himself. "infecton it is." he said to one of his assistance. "I'll get her myself."

Status
Not open for further replies.