special needs.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
( this is an awesome rp if you were ending soon don't plz)

Archie laid his head back as the news went off he got caught up in his thoughts and began to doze off.

(To be honest I don't know when I'm ending the RP XD)
Archie's phone rang. It was Maxwell calling from jail. "hi...Marius gave me your number, you know the dead guy." it seemed like Maxwell was choking up on tears and sucking it up as he went.

(Ok)
Archie quickly popped up as his phone rang.. picking it up he heard the man speak ... ,maxwell Marius ..."oh OK yea the boy friend dead phycopath " Archie didn't mean for it to come out that way but it was to late to take it bak

"I don't know what to do...i just don't know anymore." he said as he sniffles a bit. " I'm sorry that I called you,"

"No don't hang up why do you say you don't know what to do?"

I looked at Rosie for a little while, wondering how she ended up in a place like that in the first place. And then I looked over to Archie while listening to him speak on the phone. I didn't want to interfere with the conversation so I remained silent.

"he just said to call you, that what he said to me before he died." he said. "I have more court to do...i got to go." Maxwell hung up.

He looked confused .. he leaned forward .. " it was maxwell he said Charles told him to call "

"Any clue as to why?" I asked with a bit of a curious look on my face. Why would Charles tell Maxwell to call Archie? I started to feel a bit uneasy about this maybe there was more to know. I looked away from Archie and slowly got up with Rosie still held in my arms I needed to rest and relax I been through a lot over the last couple of hours. "Do you have a place where I can sleep. . Archie?" I asked.

They didn't find any evidence of Maxwell being involved on the crimes with Charles. He was set free, still with a tracking device on him.
(text)
Did Charles do anything for you before he died?

"No I don't have a clue " he looked to the TV and turned to the movie channel then Becca spoke of a place to sleepp.."yea upstairs you can pick from the room with the red cover on the bed or the green cover ... the blue room is mine .. the bathroom it at the top of the stairs. 'Cmon I'll show you he got up and picked rose up and carried her up stairs "is she sleeping with you ?" He asked looking at becca

"No, she will be sleeping in the room closest to mine though. . " I said while making my way up the stairs slowly behind Archie. I sighed and shook my head while trying to clear my mind about everything but my real concern was for both Rosie and Archie. I yawned silently as I continued to follow Archie. I was feeling that same sharp pain in my wounded leg once again but I managed to bite back the tears so no one would think I am a little weakling because I'm not.

Last edited by a moderator:
" OK" I laid Rosie in the bed and closed the door I walked back downstairs and watched TV

I walked down the hall and went into the red room before closing the door and then went to the bed before slowly climbing in on the mattress and sighed while thinking as I laid on my back and stared at the ceiling. My hands laid near my head as they rested on the soft surface of the pillow the red colored reminded me of blood and also reminded me on how many life's I took. Tears started to stream down my cheeks as I remembered the faces of the patients I killed. I wiped the tears away from my eyes before I slowly turned to my side.

Maxwell was under house arrest for the next year, trying his best to stay sane. He looked at his phone, calling Archie again. "....pick up"

((Headed to sleep soon ..))
Picking up the phone "yeah

"What did Charles do when you guys where stuck in the clinic?" he said sleepily.

"'I'll. Tell you but first I must ask .. why do you need to know this ? " Archie. Had stayed up the whole night cause that's what he was used to working ... his eyes hung a little low he got up and pulled out some food to be cooked and then to vegan food just in case. It has been a day since he ate town nights since the accident.. he began to prepare the food

"I just want to know, he's never gone this far to be honest." he said as he tucked himself in bed. "He didn't say much to me before the execution."

As I laid in bed I stared at the gun that was still held in my right hand, The gun Archie has given me. The custom designed captured my eyes as I traced my fingertips over the weapon as a smile spread across my face. I sighed while realizing that I might need new clothes and smirked slightly. "How dumb can you be Rebecca" I said before closing my eyes and finally relaxed in the bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.